Who is most pathetic kind of anons on Sup Forums?

Who is most pathetic kind of anons on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFmMe6V0uo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gamers and weeaboos

In my opinion the anons who use tiling windows managers and anime wallpapers

what's wrong with gaymers?

We're all pathetic, but the most pathetic are the ones who are constantly trying to designate other users as more pathetic than themselves

People that try to make technology the cool kids club and feel above people because they never fit in with with other cliques.

They shit up my board with their nvidia/amd and intel/amd squabbling.

>Tripfags (especially sock-fags)
>Fags who masturbate over mechanical keyboards
>Arch-fags
>script kiddies (aka desktop ricers)
>Vapefags

yeah, that's just stupid. we all know that amd is better, nothing to argue about.

this

fanboys and shills of any kind
those who participate in "generals" (threads like dpt are fine)
those who discuss political topics not directly related to technology
consumer technology threads that are not actually about the technology
idiots asking for tech support
tripfags

if you are any of these people, you don't know SHIT about technology.

Pretty much this.

The ones that are so autistic they can't recognize satire

Gaymers yes, they ruin this board with their never ending amount of amd vs nvida and amd vs intel threads.
Weaboos though? It's an anime website.

anime posters and frog posters.

Phoneposters

beawesome and all other tripfags.

Sup Forumstards, poojeets and shitskins

/thread

phone shitposters

That redstar tripfag and weebs

OP of course.

The underaged. Like go out and live your life lil nigga, what the fuck is wrong with you

Obvious Sup Forums or Sup Forums or /reddit/
Tripfags, namefags, (((both at once)))
Posters that go into every Apple related thread just to sperg out on how overpriced they are, or their experience with an iPhone three generations back.

I like all the other posts, even the AMD/Intel/Nvidia squabbling threads have their place here. Especially the loli threads. Good threads.

That one tripfag with 1337 in his name who shills for the Smach Z and Amoled and also tried to prove he's not a poorfag by posting a screenshot of his bank account with 1900$ on it.

That guy who won't stop posting about 4kev.org

>tried to prove he's not a poorfag by posting a screenshot of his bank account with 1900$
Top kek

>implying Sup Forums is bad
Nice try jew

Gaymers, intelfags, amdshills are the cancer of Sup Forums.

Also anons that call themselves programmers but the most "programming" they've done is writing a couple lines of shell/python for their i3bar/dzen2.

Weebs
Freetards
Fans of any brand and such

Retards who come on an anime site and complain about anime.

These people (and I use this term loosely) are even more retarded that idiots who go on gay.com/forum/tech and complain about "faggots".

You have to have a really low IQ to waste your life away constantly arguing with people you hate.

There are anime boards for anime.

>muh anime website
classic weeaboo

confirmed for a really low IQ.

Why do people hate free stuff so much? You propriety drones are the actual cancer.

Neither the Good goyims, like you.

I doubt anyone hates free software, it's the concept of willingly restricting your choices and being the technological equivalent of a fucking vegan that pisses people off.

You can't get away from it. Kizuna Ai is Sup Forums.

Technology is Sup Forums, that's just some cartoon that belongs on Sup Forums

MikuMikuDance is a technological marvel. Freetards can't even make decent a torrent client in 13MB. This is what proprietary can do in 5:
youtube.com/watch?v=JFmMe6V0uo4

The torrent client is tech related, the cartoon isn't though. Also, Transmission's ~10MB.

To all the faggots that complain about anime on Sup Forums.
Go to every. single. board, and tell me what's common between them?
Anime.

The fact that cancer is on every board doesn't make cancer acceptable.

are jew's even in japan?

This website has ALWAYS had anime on every board and it always will.
Why complain about it?
Why not go somewhere else?

kek

MAGA chuds, with gamers a distant second.

Shit-Posters, frog-posters, weeaboo-posters, pedophilic-posters, pedophilic-weeaboo-posters, shills/marketers/advertisers/apologists, Arch-fags and Ubuntu-fags.

>This website has ALWAYS had anime on every board and it always will
Where did I say otherwise?
>Why complain about it?
You brought it up, I'm just telling you that you're wrong.
>Why not go somewhere else?
This place may be a shithole but I've yet to find somewhere better.

>µTorrent
>good

that crypto-miner has a crazy small footprint.

Post yours.

Well the guy complaining about anime at the top of this thread brought it up.
It doesn't make sense why people would come to an anime website and then complain that there is anime.
Whether you think its """cancer""", is irrelevant, I fucking hate faggots but going to a faggot forum and complaining about faggots doesn't really change anything.

I don't see why that's relevant. My server's got a better ratio but the PSU's dead.

There are anime boards for anime.

>muh anime board
Every board is an anime board with a primary topic + anime. Sup Forums is Anime and Technology. Sup Forums is just Anime.

I certainly hope you're on 10Mbit.

Look at the top of the page, do you see anything about anime there? It doesn't say Sup Forums - Technology and Anime, it says Sup Forums - Technology.

25Mb/s but I rarely ever get that, 12-15 would be more accurate. Not to mention I only get Internet ~20h/day, Internet practically goes out daily at some point in the middle of the night.