>management calls me

>>>/reddit/

>browse Sup Forums

Hope you get fired from your job

Sup Forumstards are just trash people in general

>not using HTTPS
You asked for it.

>implying IT can't see your shit padded DNS requests to Sup Forums.org

Found the SJW. Are you pre-op or post-op, sweetie?

go the fuck back to tumbler faggot
all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums

>it's a bait thread for angsty lib teenagers

Yeah but they won't see the subdomain or the folder or anything. You could be browsing Sup Forums or /biz/ for all they know.

go on...

You're trying too hard.

>implying they are going to care about which board you're wasting company time on instead of doing actual work

By all means try it, the more Sup Forumstard trash gets fired, the better

Hope you get fired, Sup Forumsesmoker Nazi.

Did you get promoted¿

#ImWithHer
#NotOurPresident
#Obama12
#BlackLivesMatter
#WeAreAllMuslim
#FuckMyWifePlease

>not using a VPN at work
>not using a VPN 24/7

>spending your life constantly thinking about the people you hate
What a way to live

Tell your boss you're doing research for a book about the evil alt-right.

>mfw this board is filled with leftist cancer
Why does tech attract manlets?

>some people point out you're being obnoxious
>HURRR EVERYONE THAT DOESNT LIKE POLITICS SHOVED DOWN THEIR THROATS IN A NON POLITICAL BOARD IS A LEFTIST TRANNY SJW MANLET NIGGER!!

>get moved to new department
>literally nothing to do for most of the day
>set up teamviewer on my home pc
>connect to it remotely from work
>mfw i've been browsing Sup Forums remotely for the past two weeks and no one has suspected a thing

I can't understand either side.

At this point, the anti-SJW Sup Forumstards are far more annoying than the SJWs.

I seriously don't care, I just wanna shitpost on my boards in peace.

nope
I'm right on the button, speaking god's honest truth

At least God can spell words correctly.

>spending your life constantly bootyblasted over election results you cannot change

t. leftist

Nobody mentioned Trump but you. You want to see us be butthurt about it when we're not.

wouldn't count it
man came up with grammar
god most likely uses a different medium

>on work
>browser on Sup Forums
Retard.

>white race made so much progress i wasted my time on work shitposting on Sup Forums
Niggers.

What the fuck do we do about all these racist white motherfuckers in tech jobs? What's the best way to kill a white male and rape a white bitch until the racism is bred out of her?

>Sup Forums
le ebin from animalous mmem magic xd

>when we're not
yeah apparently

t. Pic related

God made us in his image. He spoke to Adam and Eve before the fall.
>doubting gods ability
I'll pray for you.

>he doesn't like the worst board
>better call him a redditor
>ebin XD

Literally NOBODY but you said anything about Trump. You're just obnoxiously rubbing him in our faces to get a reaction out of us, because that's what being a bitter shut in for so many years has warped your sense of humor into being.

Terry, shut up.

WE WUZ KANGS.

>all of Sup Forums is Sup Forums
Except you just saw it's not. What's your problem? No hotpockets left?

I'm not even the same user, retard.

just tell them you were checking the news. what's the problem?

>having a job

My point still stands.

Just because I didn't attend the women's march doesn't mean I'm a shut in.

>At this point, the anti-SJW Sup Forumstards are far more annoying than the SJWs.
kill yourself

>a point
>in a blog thread

>browse pol
>management calls me
Good, I hope you get fired from your minimum wage mcdonald's backroom job.
Saged

I didn't accuse you of being a shut in because of something you may or may not have done that I would have no knowledge of. I accused you of being a shut in because of your obnoxious behavior that would alienate most people from wanting to be your friend if you acted like that IRL.

>being spied on
>aware of devices that spy on him
>fucks off to his property after debugging to get away
>has the backing of Russian hackers, the the most powerful, influential, unstoppable, omnipotent transcendant beings accidentally created by the technological advances of humanity capable of hacking all things including the human mind and alien transmitters
Is he /ourguy/?

What a sophisticated response.

But that user probably doesn't have a cyanide capsule hidden in his tooth like one of your precious idols.

>anti-SJW
RJWs
FTFY

The SJWs are annoying in most of the sites and big cities on IRL. The Sup Forums is a just pain in the ass. But support they to make visit to most of tech sites and shitposter there.

This, I recently started letting black men fuck my gf while I take pictures so I can upload them to Sup Forums and laugh at them.

do you take the dick out of your mouth when you write this drivel or do you not need to?

>being this mad

>one of your precious idols
>everybody on Sup Forums is ritualistically worshiping Hitler statues hidden in their walk in closets

How am I mad? I literally just repeated the accusations that guy used against everyone else.

>he doesn't phonepost from work using his cellular connection

step it up faggot

All of Sup Forums is /l/ all the time. Sup Forums is a fad board. Loli is forever

>couldn't get mexico to pay for the wall
>couldn't put hillary behind bars
>couldn't come up with a plan to defeat isis
>couldn't get an immigration ban
>couldn't get a judge into the supreme court
>ISPs allowed to sell data under his rule
>anti net neutrality
he's a stupid liar if anything. His role as the mascot of Sup Forums is perfect.

>>browse pol
Good. I hope they fire you.

>everybody on Sup Forums is ritualistically worshiping Hitler statues hidden in their walk in closets
Well, most of 8/pol/ really do it.

>implying none of us take our jobs seriously
>implying we're not shitposting out of the comfort of our own homes, and would actually bother with this meme image board instead of getting work done and producing for society at large, since a healthy, happy, functioning society IS our ultimate goal. Otherwise I'll never get the comfort I want
fool
get off the drugs
quit assuming and generalizing
and learn to differentiate between those that actually mean well, and those like you
you fucking scumbag

>God made us in his image
proofs?

yes it fucking is
been there lately?
fags like you make up 90% of it

fuck off, queer. you've spammed this thread enough.

I fucking hate that they worship him instead of /ourguy/ Sanders. OHHHH CAN'T SPARE A LITTLE BIT OF THE 1%'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO HELP THE DISABLED

aww ass flustered Sup Forums toddler is so mad

Just fuck of back to your daycare board, virgin manchild

because they don't want to help people.
The republican ideology isn't really insane as most other liberals like saying, but it is extremely selfish.

who let you reply to my post, faggot?

Rest in Piece, loli board.

Kek.

>implying none of us take our jobs seriously while shitposting in the Sup Forums

Hitler did

>browse Sup Forums

If I was a shill, I wouldn't spend my time trying to convert alt rightists to being leftists by debating them here. I'd false flag as a Sup Forumstard on other boards and act incredibly obnoxious to make more moderate people hate Sup Forums and be less likely to listen to them.

poor "people" aren't people.

Everyboard is a loli board if you make it user

Are you upset?

I don't need to, my penis is actually so huge that I have to sit upright when I want to reach the tip.

>browse Sup Forums

reported for being a schizophrenic nazi. enjoy your v&.

h...he's mad, he's got to be mad...

>.t manlet

Rural and suburban retards can't use computers try again.

Virgin pol toddler is so mad LMAO
Quickly suicide like your leader

nothing wrong with poor people, but most of them are poor because they're stupid and think that republicans will help them.

>t. Redneck

I hope you get fired. Those who can't hide your power levels are trash.

that doesn't even happen. redditors just call everything they dislike Sup Forums. things that were posted a few years back and no one batted an eye now trigger the reddit transplants who immediately link you to Sup Forums.

just look at this thread. 80 posts and 33 posters. you think all these anti-Sup Forums posts are different people? it's one, tops two shitheads making majority of the posts.

Loli thread?

We're gonna need a gibber helicopter guys.

Everyone on Sup Forums was behind having a woman president, not a fucking orange orangutan who thinks he can legally ban Muslims.
Fuck off.

except it's been proven time after time that democrats carry the poor vote. nice try, though.

>30 people don't like Sup Forums
Color me surprised

Proof that it's Reddit? I know it's at least three, because I'm one, and the other two sometimes post quickly enough in succession that they have to be different people because of the timer.

Everyone I hate is Reddit XD