How much does a pack of smokes cost in your country, Sup Forums?

How much does a pack of smokes cost in your country, Sup Forums?

$30

Around 1-1.5$

4, 5 Euros. Thanks Australia for the nice souvenir btw

They're illegal now

Two lungs.

Average is about 0,5 $.

Like 7 dollars now. They used to cost only 5 but their taxes were raised. Main reason i dont smoke anymore unless the cig is free

marlboro blue ice is 11 lira. very expensive.

Many years off your estimated lifespan.

The cost of smoking is far more than the cost of the package.

thanks mom

1.50 USD on Lucky Strike. Tax included. 711 Price.

This is why you smoke cigars, way better for you than darts.

A lot but not enough

cigarettes are for faggots anyways

they taste bad, they feel bad, they smell bad, and they're bad for you. least you could do with a vice is choose one what tastes good, feels good, smells good. why the fuck anyone smokes cigarettes is a mystery to me.

It depends, but it is around 1$ for cheaper brands (goddamn, I love North Star), around 1.5$ for more expensive ones like Marlboro or Camel.

There're also somewhat illegal "import cigarettes" online shops, where you can get almost any brand, but the price will be high as well. Japanese Marlboro Green (feels like you're literally smoking mint) cost me around 5$ and a pack of Newport was whopping 15$ - but it's more of a novelty thing, people don't buy these a lot.

Around $3.5

I roll because smuggled loose tobacco is both cheaper and better.

>Le i'm hurting my mom by smoking this pack of cigarettes!

Very edgy, good job.

>they feel bad

I don't think that's true, but then again I only smoke really occasionally. For me it's relaxing and it just feels nice to hold

Between 2.5 and 4.

PHP 70.00 or $1.50
they even put pictures from Sup Forums rekt threads to the pack for extra lulz.

>I only smoke really occasionally
Something like, smoking when drinking? I really enjoy a cigarette with my beer, but when not drinking it doesn't feel good at all: either it gives me a vertigo, or just does nothing

$6

Fuck off health nazi, I do whatever I want with my body. I pay private insurance so I don't give a flying fuck.

fucking nerd

Minnesota, around $8

>Fuck off health nazi, I do whatever I want with my body. I pay private insurance so I don't give a flying fuck

I didn't say you can't. Enjoy your lung cancer though

ugh this was a nice thread about cigarettes and then this fucking fag shows up

why are non smokers such annoying people

Yeah, on special occasions or a comfy ciger with a few friends in the afternoon or something.

>those retarded pictures on the packages
Why does everyone feel like they are a lone adult in a nation full of children that need their protection?

Underrated post

pls go tip your fedora somewhere else

fuck off

Probably that's the reason. I guess, tobacco tolerance comes and goes fast, so probably if you make intervals, you keep actually feeling the effect.

$20-25 I think and increasing all the time

>Not buying black market Indonesian Marlboros from a chink convenience store for $13

wew lad

$22.50 for the standard 20 pack

>The Aussies and NZ ITT
Holy fuck and there are still people who smoke there? I pay 3.60 euros per pack and smoke at most 2 pacs a week so that I won't spend much

Please go be a burden to our Healthcare system somewhere else, degenerate.

You should pay the denbts desu not cigarettes

>says fucking Brazil

Average is around 3$

Cheapest is 50cts

cheap shit: like $2. nice stuff like camel Turkish royals are $7

>paying $13. Jesus mate.

I know the chinks that fuck up my job sites only pay around $5 in hursty.

Can't wait for these cunts to go up even more. Sick of the fucking smell deadset.