Germans will defend this

>Germans will defend this

And attack it, too

I'm glad the French saved Alsace of this mess

Second Reich>First Reich>Third Reich>Modern Germany.

Prove me wrong.

Is Slovenia rightful Austrian clay?

>
>
>

>Germans will defend this
They won't

Why was this allowed?

>mfw my hometown used to be its own independent state

Kolnr?

Ein Jäger aus Kurpfalz
Hat seinen Fürst im Arsch geleckt
Jetzt stinkt er aus dem Hals

natural borders, not made by anglo autists 5000km away, usually look like this

What year is this? Since Danzig(Gdańsk) and entire Prussia and Galicia is not in Poland.

Must be after first partition of PLC, so around 1772 I guess?

>"Holy Roman Empire".

This is very difficult to say while keeping a straight face. I wonder who can, because indeed it is hard.

"Holy", you say, while grinning like Voltaire did. "Holy", it is its name. But then, thinking of "Holy", you think about all the Emperors who were excommunicated. You think about all those who tried to fuck with the pope. You think about the wars of religion and how many of them ended up as protestant heretics.

But then, the funniest is coming: "Roman". Yes, now, you cannot contain your laughter. "Roman", it is called despite the fact that this "Roman" body is standing on Germania, a land so harsh and poor that the Legions of Rome refused to set foot on it. A germanic and barbaric people, yes, but still calling themselves "Roman".

And now, here is the end of the fun: "Empire". Now you fell on the ground, laughing so hard that you cannot breathe. An "Empire", a body made of dozens of petty duchies and counties, all fighting for themselves, giving strange names to their position, full of Grand-Dukes or Archdukes. An "Empire" who will stay between Poland and France, while the great powers of Europe will create colonies all around the world.

>"Holy"
>"Roman"
>"Empire"

>Austrian Netherlands
delet

nah dude, we aint gonna defend shit

fuck your thread anyways, why yall niggers dont let in my mexican amigos huh? that shit makes me sick

It's something the EU could learn a lot from.
Hated and fought each other, but worked together when big dangers from outside arose.

>HHHHHHOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY
>RRRRRROOOOOOMMMMMMAAAAANNNNN
>EEEEEEMMMMMMPPPPPPIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEE

>Germans will fail to defend this

C U C K
U
C
K

>Austrian Netherlands
>Dutch Republic
What kind of map is this

>
>
>

Why would I not?

The price being to lose your culture and languahe and getting swarmed by algerians.

At last we apparently try to emulate this now.