Give me one good reason why you haven't gotten the CISSP certification, aside from:

Give me one good reason why you haven't gotten the CISSP certification, aside from:

>I'm a poorfag
>I'm an autism
>I don't think security is important

//Protip: You haven't got damn excuse.

Other urls found in this thread:

isc2.org/cissp-how-to-certify.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a literal joke of a security. It's the new A+ for turbonerd 15 year olds who want to feel like hackers.

I don't like wasting my time to acquire a worthless certificate

I'm getting it on Cybrary just for fun, and I kinda wanna get a headstart in IT as soon as possible.

>Number one cert looked for by HR departments
>Hires over worthless CS degrees
---
>Professional experience requirement
>Professional experience requirement

Ah, that's why the basement fags can't get it.

you need 10 years of experience dipshit

you're thinking of the SSCP

GCIA certs are the only ones that are worth it

Also any of the OffSec stuff from the Kali guys are great

I have it and desu I didn't learn anything from studying for it

literally nobody cares about certs once you have two years experience anyway

certification and 'education' are dead ends, the portfolio is the only thing that's important

You need 5 years experience, or 4 years if you hold a 4 year degree.

Yikes, at least google it fuckstick.
isc2.org/cissp-how-to-certify.aspx

professional experience requirement. I'm trying to pull 800 bucks together for OSCP.

I already have a six figure job at Google, and I can assure you that nobody I have ever worked with there even knew what a CISP was.

>CS degrees
>worthless
>a fucking certificate is better than 4 year degree that proves one is versatile in every aspect of computing not just limited to entry-level security
ok

CS degrees are worthless. Unless you want a 60k job with pajeets

>Unless you want a 60k job
I think pretty much anyone would take a 60k job

Average CISSP holder salary low end is 90,000$

>Computer Science was hard mom thanks for paying for community college!

I was thinking of OSCP first because Ive hears CISSP is hard as shit to get and employers look down on it if you have it and not the industry years to warrant it.

>I don't think security is important
Said it right there OP. SANS fuckers and your humans are the biggest threat bullshit. You want to know why phishing is so effective? It is because CISSP fucks don't know that you can disable macros. I have never met 100s of CISSPs and there was a single one that thought it was their most useful cert and had any technical knowledge. I don't expect deep knowledge on subject matter so wide, but a working knowledge is needed. SANS is the biggest threat to security as they weaken security with their idiotic ideas.

still early and full of rage. It should ready I have met 100s ...

At least you can found errors in ram unlike CISSPscum. :^)

Maybe a school district would like the cert.

I have my 2-year AAS meme degree but I didn't bother to pay and sit for the A+ and CCNA tests.

Now I have dickhead recruiters contact me-they don't care about the degree but want the certs. go figure.

Studying it right now