Why did Hitler hate Slavs so much?

Why did Hitler hate Slavs so much?

Are they even white?

niggers with white skin

even turks are more human than slavs

Because he wanted to do to them what the US did to the natives.

prolly anime

they died of diseases it wasnt our fault that they had such weak immune systems.

Pay for your crimes.

says who intentionally gave them blanket with virus.

Hitler came from the crumbling Habsburg Empire which ruled over neighboring slavic peoples for centuries and was destroyed by slavic nationalism so that may have something to do with it.

Though it doesn't explain why he would ally with slavic nations like Slovakia and Croatia but invade and exterminate Poles/Russians.

Columbus was considered a straight up psychopath even by his peers.

He didn't hate slavs, he hated communism.

>tfw im an american indian
>mfw i get treated better internationally, than in my own country
>feelsbadman
>also feelsgoodman

which tribe?

5 reasson?

Yakima/Nez Perce

Got a little French blood, so I have facial hair.

Do you look like pic related? Do you have problems with alcohol?

hahahaha u a french rape baby xdddddd you ancestors got raped by the most effeminate subset of the most effeminate race LMAO THE FUCKING FRENCH

CANNOT POSSIBLY BE FABRICATED

My Slavic ancestors made it to Austria during the war and moved to Germany afterwards, which literally contradicts Nazi ideology.
But as one German said, "I decide who is the Jew and who's not".

No I do not, and no I do not. I am aware loads of us do.
Well yeah... I'd rather be tall, than a pure blooded manlet.

This Hitler hated communism, even more than jews.
And he had nothing against slavs in particular. They were just another race that had to perish to give lebensraum to Germans

I’d say it was for same reason he told Japanese they are perfect arians. If he wasn’t ahead of his year ofc and didn’t just try to insult them and they took it as a honor.

Pretty much this. He greatly admired what the Brits/Americans did to North America and wanted to do the same with Eastern Europe: exterminate the natives and "colonize" it. Hence Lebensraum.

He hated Russians. French the most.

Poland was just business.He'd rather see us in the german army marching on moscow . He just felt betrayed by our PM Beck that signed treaty with UK and France, that blocked Hitler from conquering France. - He knew that if he goes to France, Poland will join and fuck him from behind. But he also knew that if he goes to Poland first, no one will give a shit and he will eliminate his enemies 1v1.

Fuck Eternal Anglo. It's their fault any genocide occured at all.

>Blahblah
>hitler did not hate us!
>he wanted to help us
>it's not like thanks to him millions of Poles died
END

YOURSELF

NOW

Slavs are fucking scum, proud of being germanic!

You can't even read properly, which makes me confident that Germans did their job great in 1939-1942.

He hated us, BUT. After 1938 when he felt betrayed by us. He was unstable and emotional as various sources describe him. From 34 to 38 we were pretty much allied.

>uh I feel betrayed
>I SHALL KILL THEM ALL FOR THIS DISGRACE, JA WOHL
Fuck off. I've read that image 2 years, or something, ago. It's wet dreams of a wanna-be-germanic slut. I guess you fit right in.

Are you seriously justifying Hitler's Polish genocide like a beaten wife?

Hitler was just a fucking asshole.
He just decided what was German and who was valuable based on his own personal dickhead ideals and it led to his and his country's downfall.
Anybody who would go along with him and his bullshit was "master race". Anybody who opposed his personal views was a sub-human to be eradicated.
He was just the king of obnoxious fedora Sup Forums stormfag assholes.
(who he would exterminate as soon as he realized they were homos and jerking off to cartoons)

you're sooo wrong.

You seem butt-frustrated. Calm down and sit on your whore ass for once.

Germans always take things to extreme, no matter what.

I never justified any genocide or destruction It's just that it could have been prevented by not making retarded decisions like Beck did. UK and France were unable to defend us from Hitler and Stalin. We had unmobilised army, that was build for fights in the east, against Russia, hence more horses than tanks. We weren't ready for the Reich.

So it was a stupid idea to even sign anything with UK. It wasn't them defending us. It was Poland defending UK and France.
Fuck you if you believe otherwise, you must be deluded.

You are right.
Poland should have picked a side, between Stalin and Hitler, instead on relaying on France and Britain to protect you

>Poland should've chosen between genocide and gulags
The only mistake in WW2 was that France was too hesitant to declare war, ironically enough because they hoped not acting would ensure Europe's fragile peace.

A common occurance in France's history: its downfall is always caused by the flawed assumption that Germans are human beings. Napoleon was backstabbed by his own men in Austerlitz, the French damn near lost WW1 due to gas attacks that violated the Geneva Convention, WW2 was such a debacle because the French deemed another global war impossible and even today France and the rest of Europe buckle under Merkel's "Wir schaffen das!" border policy.

The greatest mistake in European history is that Germany was never exterminated as a political entity.

Give me a break
During Napoleons time, Germany didn't even exist as a political entity

Napoleon created German nationalism, and all he got for it was a stab in the back. That's the REAL stab in the back, not the retarded myth you created to justify getting your shit pushed in during WW1.

Will you call me Ukrainian now?

I mean your style of posting is just so typical for you, butthurt and delusional. I bet you're a fucking kid max 20 years old, discovering how to be edgy without consequences.

I won't because you didn't made me do it.
Where are the delusions?

Wasn't it delusional to think that France and UK will honestly care?

In the 30's and 40's they were niggers

But in the 2000's when niggers have raped everything and the skin of human race is being muddied, a slav is very white.

He wrote in Mein Kampf that Slavs must be removed. It is not about gommunism, bro.
I think he was some kind of retarded.
Slavs and Germans are closer then Slavs and Balts.

as i already told you, Germany didnt exist back then

>Confederation of the Rhine wasn't proto-Germany

>Wasn't it delusional to think that France and UK will honestly care?
Of course it was. I fully agree.

But Germans would turn on us sooner or later because we had too much jews and people of jewish heritage.

Holocaust was more of an "unloading" frustration. If everything went well, there might be no Holocaust.

Also, who knows if Hitler wouldn't lose anyway. America would've joined to war sooner or later. We could just "Italy" our way out of it and parade in London as true winners.

Italy could "Italy" their way out of war because Russia wasn't their neighbour.

it was a Napoleon puppet state, not Germany

>Habsburg Empire was destroyed by slavic nationalism
yeah it had nothing to do with them being cunts

Russia might not be around to see this.
Hitler lacked 40-60 divisions in Russia. Poles could provide.

Then again, it's an alternate history now.

>Implying the two are mutually exclusive
It must be hard trying to justify Germany, as it means flying against all the facts

hitler is responsible for the death of tens of millions of white people, including millions of germans. what a cuck faggot

post face