You wake up in Mexico

>You wake up in Mexico

What do you do?

watch anime

go to work

Reclamar unas tierras a los nativos, casarme con una buena mujer y pedir el diezmo mensual de todos los habitantes de la aldea donde me instale.
Deus vult.

get behaded

Hop the border

leave to US

desu you could do some behadings yourself, you might like the trade, is a honest job even if the pay is not all that great

Go to a Polish or EU embassy, show them my skin colour and get send back to Europe.

worship those feet

Those feet have aged 4 long hard dry hot Mexican years since that photo was taken

RIP qt feets ;_;

If I'm in Mexico City, spend some time hitting the museums. If elsewhere, go to Mexico City, unless I'm in Juarez then I run for the border.

Eat tacos.
And no, not the crunchy one. They're not tacos amirite?

fuckin poland mate?

>love ur skin colour too,

best belive i would catch n raped u on your way to the embassy biatch

post pic

Head for the beaches and finally see my lifelong dream of swimming in an ocean complete. Spend a couple of days partying there, then head for the nearest EU embassy before I'm shot.

I don't know. I'm interested in mexico's ethnic food. So if I have any money I'll spend a few days as a tourist before going to the embassy and ask for a free ride home.
If I can't get one I'm kind of stuck there. Which really sucks.

BUILD A WALL

Go back to bed.

Have a wank

Learn about aztecs and stuff

I'd rather wake up on Easter Island.

Easter?

get kidnapped

Recover my ancestor's mirrors

Happened once before. I started drinking in San Diego, and woke up on a beach in TJ wearing a sombrero, with more money than I started with, all in pesos.

Gently separate the tissues and bindings that keep my neck together and carefully place my head on the hood of the nearest car.