Learning a new language as an adult: almost impossible

Learning a new language as an adult: almost impossible

youtube.com/watch?v=E78dSjXziE8

Other urls found in this thread:

rooshv.com/language-hackers-and-polyglots-are-full-of-shit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

learn anime

>americans

Good article about stuff like this: rooshv.com/language-hackers-and-polyglots-are-full-of-shit

because they are retards with shit methodology

that being said no one can have a grasp on a language in 2 months, especially dumb fucking american nu males

I think it's possible via immersion. I spent a month in Tokyo and went from knowing only anime memes to being capable of some basic communication in Japanese. If they went to France and were surrounded by language, they would GIT GUD much faster, I guess.

>Language hackers are like the PUAs who market that you will NEVER get rejected while being able to land ANY beautiful girl you want.
>Join 40,000 other men on my free email newsletter and learn how to meet women. Articles include: 7 Tips For First Dates That Lead To Sex, How To Tease A Girl, How To Handle Flakey Girls, and a whole lot more. Enter your first name and email below...
I hope this shit is satire

>Why You Should Not Have Sex With Girls Who Hate Donald Trump
Make Women Great Again

>2 months

These are unmotivated retarded normies that honestly convinced themselves that they want to learn french while they don't.

That being said, now that I'm in my mid-20s there's no fucking way I'll go through learning a third language. It's not impossible, but it's too much effort and I have a lot of high priority shit to do instead of learning a new language just for the novelty.

I want animefags to leave.

>Buzzfeed

>tfw you work for buzzfeed oz and it pays less than working at a coffee shop

>roosh

shit taste

>buzzfeed
learning a new language is not impossible unless you're a lazy retard

>Americans
>learn anything

>I think it's possible via immersion

This

Holy shit, this article made me went on full rage mode.
Thanks fucking cunt, many weeks without feeling that.

>buzzfeed

Also, if in 60 days they only managed to learn the shit in the pic, they should get checked for down's

itsw because they are all burgers. french is a latin language. brazilians can learn english easyer than americans. same thing with spanish speakers.

At least you get paid doing what you love