Are you into "big beautiful women", Sup Forums?

Are you into "big beautiful women", Sup Forums?

big anime

i thought it was "big boned whale"

Why are arabs so fat?

Where did everything go so wrong, /cum/?

Nuke us

Russian women are fat? The memes lied. ;_;

Food is high in fat and salts and the lifestyle is sedentary

it's mostly the babushkas, not the young girls, don't worry

>anglowhales

Thank Orthodox God for Western food sanctions, huh Kosta? :^)

moving to brazil

fuck off

>tfw no fat gf

don't worry, tyrone, i'm going to the white part of brazil

>see a 'big beautiful woman'
>mfw

>Why are arabs so fat?
Because we are el raco maestro

Young girls are literal cows, dude.
A couple of models in instagram are not representative.

Oblastnie? :^)

Lel not only

>tfw my name actually is Kostas

Russian girls here are pretty hot desu

America you've corrupted /anglo/

i like bhm

Well dude if you value look of the girl only that's your choice
But other aspects are disgusting desu

I masturbated to the BBW... but only the BBBW (Big Beautiful British Woman)

British womens are the only obese ones I find sex. Something about the way they are obese, is so erotic and appealing. The fat on a British woman... it come around the ass and thighs mostly. They have lumped bellies. It is like every food they have eaten, every salted cod, every marmite toast, every baked beans toast, every wellington jellied eels, every pork pies, every thing is in the stomach fighting for 'BR-exit' (Belly thats Round exit). I do not see it with

>USA
USa fat women are just very round and they use scooters, it isn't sexy. Also american food isn't feeder sexy. I love to see a british women swallowing vinegar and mushy peas while touching her hot pussy. McDonalds eating doesn't do the same, or Oreo eating.

>Mexican
Mexican fat women are hairy and old

>Arab
Arab fat women are pretty ugly as well. I don't think they have sex. You know when you watch an Arab woman feeding, she is hiding from her husband. When I watch a British feeding I know her husband paid for her to eat on that sausage roll and black pudding and the cucking makes me harder.

Maybe because I am from Portugal and we have a nice history with British people. I see fat British women tourists here all the time and I tell them British food is better than ours so they keep eating. yum eat that scotch egg sexy.

How can Venezuela be fat if they have no food?

>Anglolards

Mauritania is BBW lovers capital of the world. They have fattening camps for all girls and force fed them. They do it in Senegal and other parts of Sahelian African but it's biggest thwre