Self-improvement

What does Sup Forums do to improve themselves every day?

I am studying Portuguese every morning.

watching anime

masturbating to anime

These
And then i sit down and study for university.

When i move to the university dorms i'll have free gym so i'll start lifting too.

praising my waifu

I bleach my anus.

pretty much nothing

Ok, what Portuguese are you studying? Brazilian or European? And why did you choose this language?

I'm still alive so I grow stronger every day

If someone wants to learn a romance language spanish or meme spanish (AKA portuguese) are the best choices. Italian is too irrelevant and frog is harder but less rewarding because it won't really help you with the rest like the others.

Estou estudando português brasileiro. Acho que essa língua é muita bela e elegante... alem disso, trabalho no ONU e a maioria dos meus colegas no escritorio da America Latina só falam espanhol.

Learn english by reading shitty fics on /mlp.

Meditate
Get to know myself better
Understand and discard the delusions

I too, like the man in your picture, like to drink a good glass of scotch in the morning before I am ready for the day

What's your favorite one, Ivan?

I play World of Warcraft for at least 5 hours a day.

Retail? Enjoying your garrison facebook game?

I work out 4 times a week. I do HIIT right after each workout. My life is empty outside of it.

I play a lot of games, sometimes drink myself to sleep just to fill the void. When it doesn't help I also jerk off like 5 times a day just to kill the feelings and numb myself.

read hard scifi.
learn German.
avoid eating processed food.
learn C++ and .NET framework by myself.

I go to gym two days in a week, have sparring fights, smoke hash once a month and write poems at full moon.

how is studying a language with no use outside of prostitution improving yourself? ifthere is a language you should learn its arabic. the US military will suck your dick balls dry if you sign up and know arabic.

>tfw see a post like this
>tfw cry because im in love with a croat guy from online that is straight and know he'll never marry me and move here