There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that actually believe we went to the moon with 60s era technology when NASA...

>there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that actually believe we went to the moon with 60s era technology when NASA admits it would be impossible to send someone today with modern tech
fucking idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU
youtube.com/watch?v=gt9HkO-cGGo
youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The moon missions were a public friendly excuse to blow hundreds of billions of dollars into ICBM research, they both use rockets, after all.

1. Why would soviets confirm we did
1. why would modern russian and chinese probes confirm that the we indeed made it
2. why can you see the lunar rover tracks from space telescopes

It also wasn't possible with 1940s tech to create nuclear weapons either.
The accuracy required to mill out those shaped charges is too high for that level of technology.

are these the same people who believe the holocaust existed?

they were doing these things BY HAND before CNC machining

> There's people on this very planet RIGHT NOW that believe the earth is round

>There's people on this very planet RIGHT NOW that believe the earth is real

The 60s never happened. We're all living in a simulation and our memories are implanted.

Check mate.

>solipsism

the majority of us are living in spaces the size of out houses, but might be literal out houses connected to a simulation, for economic reasons and overpopulation. Probably more primitive than the matrix but still allows for simulation of health problems.

Haha, what do you know? You're just a representation of doubt in my subconscious after all!

>NASA admits it would be impossible to send someone today with modern tech
source?

The self driving cars research is a public friendly excuse to blow hundreds of billions of dollars into land drone technology, they just add rockets, after all.

Spoiler: there is none

>we
nazis are NOT welcome here

> Prove to me we DID land on the moon
The burden of proof lies with you user.

FACT: we had the tech back then to pull this off
FACT: we did NOT have the tech back then to fake this
PROOF: ask any guy with knowledge of 60s camera tech and frames per second.

they never did it in the first place

>he believes that the US, Russia and China hate each other

Theatre to keep the plebs distracted.

You have to watch this movie.

Well then one of those facts is clearly false

youtu.be/sGXTF6bs1IU

I mean it is kind of correct. We don't have a manned lift vehicle capable of carrying something to the moon. Nor do we have a lander.

But something could be adapted/developed rather quickly if there was money/demand.

youtube.com/watch?v=gt9HkO-cGGo

This is actually very likely.
There has been so much anti Russia propaganda the past two years, most of it is just unconfirmed rumors from US spies and outright lies.
Maybe Russia isn't even real.

Watched it before I knew english. Very simple sentenses, good movie 10/10.

Haha. Russians actually hate americans very badly we want to nuke you, you die CIA-niggers.

it was possible. too bad now coders require 45 apollo computers to render a blinking cursor

>"""Russia"""

+ more apollos for runtime environment

exactly this.

Russia is real but you have to think of it as arctic Africa

I love you.

>we sent people to the moon before we invented blinking cursors

Can't we see burger flags on the Moon?
Seriously?

>Meme conspiracy
How are you any different from flat eathers?

Fuck off back to /x/

>he believes that the US, Russia and China actually exist

We all live in a simulated reality, nothing is real unless the CIA wants you to think it is.

Lucky for me I'm a big guy

For you.

Go away, brainlet.

There is a verifiable experiment you can do yourself to prove that we went to the moon. The mythbusters did it on their show, you could do it too if you wanted to stop being a paranoid retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=VmVxSFnjYCA

Not everybody amazed.

It would have been more difficult and expensive to stage the whole thing with 60s era technology than to actually send people to the moon.