What you view foreigners have of Brazil in general ? People, government and others

What you view foreigners have of Brazil in general ? People, government and others.

Other urls found in this thread:

sicnoticias.sapo.pt/programas/e-se-fosse-consigo/2016-05-09-E-Se-Fosse-Consigo--A-homofobia
nypost.com/2015/01/28/brazilian-beauty-is-poster-child-for-dangerous-plastic-surgery-obsession/
youtube.com/watch?v=gyhTYdQIq6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like a dangerous place tbqh

wouldn't go willingly

IRRELEVANT
MONKEYS

This pham

Football was the only one thing you had going for you and even that's gone now

I find that the way Brazilian diaspora in the US position themselves next to chicanos is fairly interesting. Guatemalans, Columbians, and Puerto Ricans are categorically in with us.

Brazilians either want to distance themselves from us or get so "I am a US Latin American"-y that it is pretty awkward for me.

It hurts :'(

exotic latina maid big tits fucks pussy hd

>sounds like a dangerous place tbqh
>wouldn't go willingly

Really mostly a lot of violence , but I recommend the foreigners when they visit Brazil , instead of seeking grandues towns and cities , go to towns, most hospitality and security. Much more convenient than the slums of Rio de Janeiro .Thanks for the answer

I don't know what you talking about

niggra you're missing the point. if they're going there they want to see savages in their natural habitat

>niggra you're missing the point. if they're going there they want to see savages in their natural habitat

I do not understand tourists , much place to go and they want pobresa and misery , then we Brazilians are we strangers

What do I think of Brazilians? I think they should learn their place and realize the fact that we don't belong here. You're an anchor to our HDI and you literally STEAL our tax money.

I've been to São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, and here's what I think:
>Dirty
>People are too touchy and loud
>Everyone is negro-admixed
>The slum thing seems to be a meme, I haven't encountered any slums outside the poorest districts
>Actual violence seems to be more common between the police and drug dealers, haven't seen anything special
>Lots of negros, therefore high chances of getting robbed

5/10, I still want secession.

Like Mexico, but they speak Portuguese.

idk what u talkin about

>people
posters here seem great 2bh
>government
idk much about it but corrupt=money is king which is good enough for me

We're not getting WALL'D, tho

Bunch of corruptos, most of the people are dumb, could be the best country in the world, since it has everything.

>Bunch of corruptos
Ohh, don't pretend you don't have your own corrupt politicians. The PNR told me everything about them.

Violent shithole were the spirit of carnival lives.

thats what you say when i catch you stealing my holiday money you dirty poopface

I would never steal anything from you. I like Finland and the finnish people :3

Favelas, football, carnivals, bunda first things that comes to mind.

Corrupt government, beautiful country, can't be more dangerous than ours, 10/10 would go.

If only the Portuguese had not brought the negros and mixed with everything that has legs, perhaps. Then again, the Iberian IQ isn't quite comparable to that of Germanics, so I wouldn't expect that to happen, regardless.

okay

>Bunch of corruptos, most of the people are dumb, could be the best country in the world, since it has everything.

Unfortuantely education sucks, school in Brazil is to create robots ( functional illiterates ) , school is frabica of operatives . What esparaer of a people that is sucked by political and dumbed-down by the media (TV GLOBO ) .

>education sucks

Yes, we can see that right now, as an example.

>Favelas, football, carnivals, bunda first things that comes to mind.
>Corrupt government, beautiful country, can't be more dangerous than ours, 10/10 would go.
Slums : Much of it is more in Rio and São Paulo, is not so in all Brazil .
Carnival: Brazil celebrates all , but it is much more popular in Rio .
Butt : really beautiful .
The Brazil is much more than that , foreigners do not see Brazil , but Rio de Janeiro. thanks for the answer.

>education sucks
>Yes, we can see that right now, as an example.

yes, I do not know shit from English, just google translator use

Não desanima, irmão, com o tempo você pega o jeito. :)

because all your neighbors are uninteresting shitholes.
I won't pay for wall tho.

>I won't pay for wall tho
Ohh, that we will see.
I'm so glad I'm not mexican right now.

It's pretty much South Suriname

>because all your neighbors are uninteresting shitholes.
>I won't pay for wall tho.
Tanks

Exactly, that's what i mean by dumb people. You guys need to change the way that your country is organised, the precidental thing is shit, you should look less to the United States and more to europe.
We have, but your whole parlament is corrupt, we still have some good politicians, plus, we don't live as bad as you guys.

nigga I'm going full Adam Lanza in this shit. Mate you'll see.

I'm going to move to Portugal once I get my degree in chemistry.

Tell me more jokes user xD

Politics turns a lot of money , where money turns there is corruption , its policos are corrupt too, the difference is that our politicians are corrupt beyond egoistic and steal everything for them.And do not forget that your country is significantly lower than Brazil , much easier to manage (Sorry, google translator)

Sure, but for example, that invite that dilme sent to lula after he has been discovered, it's a shame, it's corruption in front of your eyes man, even if he did nothing wrong, he shouldn't be able to be in a cargo público quando está a ser investigado, here we have corruption but is more on the bussiness side and some politicians, but in brazil, the corruption happens in front of everyone.

Your police are like Judge Dredd and gun people down in the streets for speeding fines.

Somewhat of a Brazilboo 2bh

For real or it's just b8?

>all that butthurt with Rio
lmao, calm down lad.

Slums are also very common in the shitty regions of our country, mostly in the North and Northeast.

Your English is quite broken, but keep going bro, you'll get better. Try to lurk more and actually pay attention to how people speak,
instead of just trying to get the idea of what they're saying.
May I ask you where in São Paulo you've been to? There are lots of districts that are mostly white, even more so during weekends and in residential areas, as during the weekdays most pardos and negros come from the suburbs/neighboring cities to the center to work. There's a huge difference between the people you would see at Ibirapuera and the ones you'd see near the busiest metro stations.

>People are too touchy and loud
That's not exactly exclusive to us 2bh. People in Curitiba and RS are just more introvert than the rest of the country. Florianópolis is right next to you, and people there are still pretty touchy. Same goes for the cities in the North of Paraná.

How big is the gay scene in Portugal? If I'm going to move, I need to find myself a boifuriendo.

For real. I'll try to get the visa thingy.

Also, it's funny how you're complaining about us stealing your tax money, since your state is actually indebted and both SP and RJ pay a lot more than you do, yet you don't see people from either of these states complaining as much as you guys do.

But I understand your anger. I actually just wish you guys would consider us as 'family'. São Paulo alone being its own independent country just feels somewhat... lonely.

Como assim? Queres saber se as pessoas ficam à vontade com a homosexualidade?

Vê isto, é encenado: sicnoticias.sapo.pt/programas/e-se-fosse-consigo/2016-05-09-E-Se-Fosse-Consigo--A-homofobia

>he shouldn't be able to be in a cargo público quando está a ser investigado
lmao, brainfart right there
Also, he never got to actually be a minister. You're misinformed, lad.

i know, but he received the invite and almost got it.

That's just because our retarded ex-president was desperate and trying everything possible to help her master, Lula. The people was mostly astonished and, of course, mad as fuck.
It also proved that our institutions are quite good and stable enough to not allow that kind of bullshit.
The fact that she was impeached and the whole Lava-Jato Operation is quite a win against corruption for us, even though it's nowhere near the end.

>Portugese
>White

chill people with a corrupt, incompetent government and a serious safety problem impossible to fix without a proper government and cultural change

Yes, but the 1st person that should defend your country just invited a corrupt to a job so he couldn't go to prison, years ago, lula even said that a corrupt intead of going to prison, he gets a new job with imunidade.

How do you view Argentina? I mean, do you think we are that different?

Can I move to Portugal?

>try to arrest the most important political leader in the country without even pressing charges
>the president tries to save him by appointing him minister
>a rabid anti-government judge decides the president can't appoint ministers
>The new president appoints 7 people who are investigated in Lava-Jato for ministers
>"not a coup"

neurotic people that refuse to trust any figure of authority, with a mostly incompetent and corrupt government, with a minor safety and mediocrity problem impossible to fix without a proper government and cultural change

u talkin shit about moro?

basically monkeys

>can't be more dangerous than ours
>murder rate is 10 times higher
niga what

view of brazil is that you have the nicest beaches, the rainforest and a lot of dickgirls
also that you wax and get plastic surgery
view of your government is about the same as any other latin american country (unstable and corrupt)

7-1

>also that you wax
Yes, yes we do. You should too.
Waxing is cheap and removes the hair by the root.
You get silky smooth for a long time.

>plastic surgery
News to me.

I assume by plastic surgery you mean silicon TITS and ASS. In that case yeah that's accurate.

nypost.com/2015/01/28/brazilian-beauty-is-poster-child-for-dangerous-plastic-surgery-obsession/
first google result
i dont want to be silky smooth, felipe

Why would you?

Same shit but smaller scale since only Buenos Aires is relevant. We have even more of a history of weakened democracy. I guess people are more religious in Brazil for what I've seen. Reais look nicer than pesos.

Then it's the same like the rest of SA.

>i dont want to be silky smooth, felipe
You should. It's nice to feel your skin.

I don't like Brazil.

>People
Annoying huehues, then again, most brazilians I ever met were on Tibia 10 years ago
The ones here on Sup Forums are surprisingly cool tho
>Government
Laughably corrupt, saying this as a spaniard
>Other
Crime everywhere, economically fucked and ISIS-tier football fanatics [spoiler]7-1 :^)[/spoiler]
Also, stop destroying the fucking jungle, you are not gonna grow shit in there

An outsider's 2 cents

>Also, stop destroying the fucking jungle, you are not gonna grow shit in there
You need to cut the trees down if you are going to make the land useful. You know, build stuff.

>Rio Frande do Sul
>cheio de comunistas
>Dilma
>Maria do Rosário

Estão esperando o que pra se separar? Vocês são um estado de merda esquerdista.

thats hard to understand for an american due the cultural differences of the two kind of brazilians that goes to the US. High class brazilians go to the USA to take vacation or with a work visa. They normally integrate well with americans. The poor/mid class go to usa as illegals.they normally have low education and take low paying jobs. they do not want to know english at all. that makes them isolated from the american people. since they cant communicate and americans normally speak english and as second language that bad spanish.

>neurotic people that refuse to trust any figure of authority, with a mostly incompetent and corrupt government, with a minor safety and mediocrity problem impossible to fix without a proper government and cultural change

Politicians in Brazil want less culture. The less people have culture , the people are dumber . They want stupid people to vote and give more money for them.(Sorry,google translator)

you dont build shit dude you just put cows out there

>Also, stop destroying the fucking jungle
Nigga, please. We're actually doing a hell of a good job preserving it compared to other countries.

Go to Sweden or Norway, in Norway they give you education for free since you're a foreigner.

Hello my fellow 4channers, my name is Abu Handbanana, and as you can notice from the flag above, yes, I am Brazilian, but no, I am not the steriotypical Brazilian, I am a different kind of Brazilian, I am different. How? Do you ask? You could supposedly say I am a civilized kind of Brazilian, a superior one, akin to you my fellow civilized first world 4channers; as you know already, Brazilians are uncivilized folks that are only good at throwing their excrements at one another, screeching loudly, demanding goods and stealing earnings from the hard working people of the world. I, for instance, do not partake with such people, I mean you can certainly see that I am different kind of Brazilian, I mean look at my persona, you can certainly spot several differences in my presentation. As such, as you have read thus far, I speak perfectly English, akin to you my fellow civilized folks, I am dressed properly to my exhibition to the civilized first world, as you can notice in my picture attached to this manifesto; also I am devout believer of reason over emotion, different from the animalistic people that unfortunately share this land with myself; and finally the most important piece of evidence that proves that I am a differentiated kind of inhabitant of this inferior country and also a similar being to you my god chosen people is the undeniable and objective fact, the basis of every single claim that I've made thus far, is the lawful, dogmatic and genuine fact that I am indeed NOT A MONKEY

Well, I mean, where the hell are we supposed to get our meat from?

I thought about the nordic countries, but I they're crazy for the muslim dick only.

>Estão esperando o que pra se separar? Vocês são um estado de merda esquerdista.

sim, o que me leva acrer que essa galera que posta aqui é tudo filho de comunista querendo ser nazista por pura rebeldia. Eles vao crescer e se filiar ao psol. 10/10 que eles deveriam sair do brasil . Eles nao sao alemaes? entao vaza pra alemanha o sul faz parte do brasil, entao vaza sem levar a terra que eu emprestei pra voces.

Come on. This thread is full of gommies.

Why don't you leave the country? Go to Uruguay.

Oh wait! They are controlling the prices with gommie politicians and they are falling down!

That's not how an energy transmission in an ecosystem works
that soil has nothing in it, nothing will grow there and you'll be burning another square kilometer when you realize it
"humans are the only animal that trip twice in the same stone"

>building
Don't you have a gorillion empty houses?

Look, if we're cutting them trees down, there's probably a good reason. I mean, do you think we're burning the forest down for nothing?

there's not really one opinion, although I think overall it's somewhat positive

the reason is to make a quick buck
which is not a good reason for destroying the rainforest

>implying im a delusional monkey that belives im not a monkey.
But its obvious that those two kind of brazilians exists. I have friends working for big IT companies in the USA. all of them married with americans. and i have some low education and income friends that are illegal on the USA all married with brazilians. you can keep saying education isnt the factor here. but i think you are wrong.

give us the buck then

shemales, shooting poorfags in the streets and football

Nobody likes jungles.

Capaz mano, aqui no sul gente boa pra caralho. Pessoal curte tomar um chimarrao e queimar um verdinho. Em relação a ser cheio de comunistas, nem tanto, tem bastante pobre retardado apoiando o bolsovomito.

Why do you know so much about brazil? the pic and the comment add up in so many levels i would say you are a brazilian or a soccer fanatic.

por que so pobre e mangazista ama o bolsomito?

Because we are not homogeneous like Spanish America.

Don't expect Nikkeis and Muh heritage european people form groups with unneducated blacks.

Rio Grande do Sul é o estado mais comunista do Brasil. Votam em Lula desde os anos 80.

all i know about brazil i learned from city of god

Not Elite Squad?

ponto pra eles

>ponto pra eles

Claro. Olha pro sucesso dos países bolivarianos, tão fazendo até o Uruguai virar uma merda hahahahhahaha

you should watch this and counterbalance :
youtube.com/watch?v=gyhTYdQIq6o