Black in Polan

youtube.com/watch?v=HceHLnKTvpg

Do you think Poland is racist? :3

>racist
they are nazi right now

Damn she is a qt :3 i want a black gf but probably would be outcasted by my family

These days everything is racist. That word means nothing.

MY

>It's Poland's fault for being racist
>It's not mum's fault for getting knocked up by J'shombe Nkongo

Her father was white I think?

In that case that's fine.

do not let family honor get in the way of getting some black poontang my friend

I like it when black women keep their natural hair. Way better than putting all kinds of chemicals into their hair and burning it sttraight.

What does she say? I'm at work, can't watch it with sound.

She's qt though. Would fug.

oh god she's such a qt I want to smell her hair

Well I can sympathise with her to an extent.

I went to China and its people treated me like I was a unicorn.

Took photos, asked me to pose with them, etc.

In reality, when it comes to western places, only a small percentage are racist. What we have to take into consideration is that criticising a culture itself, is not racist, and neither is cultural appropriation.

Fuck off no one asked to hear your critics.

How so?

And not I'm not asking for infographs from alt right wing boards.

ok, rude.

Why are polish-black mixed girls so fucking cute?! WHY?!

>you will get more attention than in the western world

Poland confirmed for subhuman slavic mongol africa-tier shithole

When a white woman interbreeds she's ruining her genetic material.
When a white Man tames a niglet he's IMPROVING her genetic material with his superior genes.

I'm so glad you asked btw.

She gets attention because she is qt, not because she is black :3

But isn't the end result the same? A mixed race mongrel who doesn't fit in anywhere

>doesn't fit in anywhere
The girls from OPs pic fits perfectly into my hearth and life :3

Speak for yourself faggot.

Yeah but women basically don't know what they are doing, they are just following the media indoctrination when they mix race.
Men can at least form a well informed decision.

caught one lads

I will PM her in a sec and woo her into becomming my gf.

Wow, she's gorgeous!
Is she Ethiopian?

She says she rather liked it there, that her dad's side of the family comes from poland and that everyone was really nice for the most part, though she did get some funny looks from time to time.

She's Polish.

>funny looks
Wel duh, who wouldn't hit that ass.

The point is men can breed however many times they like. If some white dude knocks up a black woman it'd just be more free white genes.

Honestly it's just Sup Forums having jungle fever and wants to excuse it. Also I suppose with the overwhelming correlation between extremism and single motherhood they don't quite understand.

1:30 though
This isn't poland being racist. It's Europe. We're like this. A black guy here (where I live) is as much of a spectacle.

In the last 6 months I've only seen them outside the welfare office.

>Well I can sympathise with her to an extent.
Thought anyone could sympathize fully. Like what the hell. Her issues are real.

It's not unexpected. But being seen as different is really problematic.

:3

>matching couple
>nobody settles
Nice. Rare.

I'm Polish but I live in Italy since I was 6

BUT FUCK OFF POLAND NIGS

she is ethically half polish. her last name is ostrowski.

genes not strong enough to wash all the blackness.

>feminist tier reply from sweden
color me suprised

One could say that her mum got...

Yeah... I don't think that kids born to couples of different races should have the Polish citizenship or any right in my country
Citizenship of the kid should be of the foreign parent

>meet my dad's side of the family

FUCKING POLES STEALING ALL THE BLACK WOMEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Point out what's wrong user. That's not feminist tier.

It's simply not colored with obvious biases.

>tfw you will never live in Poland

I just want a nice life in a small and safe village.

Yeah... So you're 20 kids will organize into a gang and make a favela and steal our things
Just like the gypsies

AUSCHWITZ'd

>His reponse is well-thought it and doesn't immediately follows Sup Forums's narrative
>must be SJW tier feminist
Sure thing, bong

>Her issues are real
no they are not, she is moderately wealthy in a moderately wealthy country. In fact, she was so lucky that she can afford to spend time making shitty vblogs while others have to work for ridiculous amounts of time to earn minimum wage, but those people's struggles are not real of course, cause they are white

They're brazilian, they're not gypsies. So they will mug, not steal.

>but those people's struggles are not real of course, cause they are white
That's you saying that.

She's just expressing issues she's having.
Are you rich-guilting her?
Gtfo you SJW, her parents earned her her seat. Know your place pleb.

THIS

READ IT

JUST FUCKING READ IT

WHAT
A
BITCH

>all these betas referring to her as "qt"

So you're saying that a small élite of people should decide who's Polish and who's not? Only because they fucked a bitch while they were in vacation in an African country?
Great logic

Poles are racists?

You are right, it is the same result in the end. However, they do fit in somewhere - somewhere that is not Europe. Either way, this is fucking gross and she isn't the only example, there's plenty of this shit going on outside of Western Europe.

polan blacked in uk

>0 taxes paid in Poland
>"Oh I'm gonna study there and not pay shit"

Yeah, nah.

I don't think I'm racist but I wouldn't want to live in a city where 9 people on 10 are non-whites like now in Italy

>So you're saying that a small élite of people should decide who's Polish and who's not?
Where did you read this?
Polish citizenship is a defined thing in law. Poland is a democracy. I haven't argued at all about that.
>Only because they fucked a bitch while they were in vacation in an African country?
Why do you think that somehow increased their political power?
>great logic
Maybe this is just a strawman. But at least attempt to dress it up like me.

These things also make them Latinos with the spanish or italian nationality, but really what the girl says Is it true?

ayy JUST

> where 9 people on 10 are non-whites like now in Italy
What? Where is this shit?

Yes. If she has a polish citizenship she can study for free here as long as she has the grades and knows basic Polish.

Every single city, isn't the same in Spain? Here there are "syrian refugees" beggars at the exit of every shop

Are there hot grills?

And what she says in the video? I think is false

That qt can come to tolerant Germany, I'll marry her.

compared to an illiaryan white pride child of alah all eye-tie's are filthy niggers

Yeah... Italian girls are pretty hot, especially on summer...
And yeah... They're more stylish than Polish girls but yeah even the ugly ones feels like they're princesses or something like that...
That's why I only fuck psychos

>Every single city, isn't the same in Spain?
No. In Spain there is a minority who are children of settlers and are nonwhite, but we are 1 out of 30 (Im one :DD ). then there are Latino immigrants, but most are "natives" who come to be white with distinctive features (Image). The rest whiter than milk.

But are there hot immigrant girls?

I always though that when they'll come here, I'll find a qt one, take her home, tell her to take a bath, give her some food and offer her like 100 euro for a day of fucking and sucking.

Chist! The latino we are the superior race.

If she was a dude the whole thing would have been completely different

yes

You might find a qt boy
Forget grills though

the thirst is real itt
>muh qt bushheaded gypsy slut

>If she was a dude the whole thing would have been completely different
Why?
>ayy white gurls want bbc meme
The only reason you buy this shit is because white couples don't post about how they're having same-race relationships.

Meh.

Fuck it, my dream is over. I imagined that she'll ask me if she can stay and tell me she's a virgin so I'll be her first one, then we fuck and fell in love.

We've even got problems with immigrants from South America... Every fucking time I watch the news there are news abount latinos gangs who stab someone over a drug conflict

> immigrant hot girls

Yeah some of them are hot but most of them are the 20 yo universitaries who comes here with the Erasmus project so they're neat

She would ask you to fuck her in the ass to remain a """""""""virgin""""""""" until marriage

*fall

>We've even got problems with immigrants from South America... Every fucking time I watch the news there are news abount latinos gangs who stab someone over a drug conflict
So like Lithuanians and Russians here.

so by pic you iberians admit to be gypsies?

Can you hear the sound of shattering glass? I do.

I do...

;_;

At least ruskies are white

But yeah... Generally I'm against immigration in general even if I'm one

And only national citizens should get welfare help at all
You're a non-EU citizen and you've lost the job? Well fuck off

This is because they are not criollos ther are American Indians arrive your countries, these people are not human. In Spain we treat them as Gypsies.

Laitno shit = the pic.

Hispanic hate the a lot the Indians, in Colombia they live totally marginalized, and in Mexico the same. Really, the only Latinos who are good people are whites and mulattos. The rest kill all them.

Not really
i find musllims utterly disgusting desu

B-but she would was yazidi in my d-dream.

This is gypsy? Is a normal girl in my province.

>Swede thinking about BBC
No you idiot if it was a black guy he would have gotten spit at or beaten.

I-it's just friedly banter.

imagine cumming in her fro.

>found the bolivian mulatto
the pic with ''latin lover'' looks like a 100% pure gyppo, so men in spain are brown and women white?

>so men in spain are brown and women white?

Yep

>mfw there are billion of videos like this for Italy
>mfw they all say we're horribly racist to them

Cry more niggers. Go back to Apefreaka.

What?

??? che minchia dici compare

>get free attention
>pretend you didn't want it anyway

>I've only seen them outside the welfare office.
Yeah, right. You have seen them "outside" of the welfare office. wink wink

yep, polish people worship blacks, when I was in Krakow there was some black girl singing on the plaza and she drew huge crowds. black men were also surrounding by polish girls.

think about that what you will

Are you denying we're racist to them? Why? It's pretty obvious. I don't give a fuck.

No I wasn't saying a thing I don't understand what are you talking about lmao

I said there are a lot of videos of niggers complaining about racism in Italy like this nigress in Poland is doing.