Okay I basically have yellow fever. White woman are great, but I get along on average more with asian girls

Okay I basically have yellow fever. White woman are great, but I get along on average more with asian girls.

What country should I move to? I hear japan is shit for white people now?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/crime/view/civilian-u-s-base-worker-arrested-over-death-of-okinawa-woman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asian girls are ugly

Just move to Vancouver or San Francisco...

You really will not have trouble finding east asian women, even recent immigrants who are more (insert east asian country)-an than Canadian or US

I heard Vancouver is nice

>Just move to Vancouver
unless youre a millionaire, you are literally too poor to just simply move here.

You know what.

I'm from ontario, I should stop at Vancouver on my way to my east asian/japan/korea trip.

That's actaully a good idea.

This

Here's the princess of japan.

She's a qt and I want to cuddle her.

You don't get along with any girls because you're a piece of shit. Stop making threads.

>I hear japan is shit

sure,ecxept japan is answer.
please go to another country.

I'm from Nanaimo, which hasn't gotten KONGed just yet, but a Chinese couple just got in a bidding war with my mom for a new house.

Anyhow, it really is, not memeing, quite shocking seeing how much vancouver city has demographically changed in the last decade. I get into a lot of situations in which east asians far outnumber every other racial group in any given day in the city.

> I hear japan is shit for white people now?

LOL! Dude you are not alone. Also there are Asians everywhere these days, if you get along well with them then I'm sure you'll find something without too much trouble.

Well it doesn't surprise me. I live in Ottawa but my family lives in Toronto. Go walk in Toronto and literally 80%+ Indians.

Have you tried moving to Canada? specifically Toronto or Vancouver?

All asian women have some degree of ocd, that gets worse as they get older. Asian women are great to look at, but awful as partners. I say this having dated Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, and Cambodian women. There is something in their genetics that makes them prone to OCD. It's fucking horrible.

Also what happened to Japan being bad for white people? Goddamn it! I've been learning these kanji for nothing!

>I hear japan is shit for white people.

all off you are whito pig rapists. We are full.

Nobody has sex in Japan, men or women...why would I come there?

>this post
>this flag

But really, it's nice to see a Canadian flag on a post that isn't a complete shitpost.

>large portion of population nuked
>japs too beta to reproduce
>population declining
>'we are full'

Nobody reproduces. They fuck a lot.

yeah I see lots of Arabs in Toronto as well. I was visiting family in Edmonton the other week and there were loads of Koreans (i think) there now too. Of all places.

I've never really felt racist or anything, and i certainly am in the bottom 10th percentile as far as being racist goes on this board, but it actually makes me really uncomfortable to see it. I don't want our country to be east asian majority in every non-shitty city.

Hell is where you and your elk will go pathetic betaweeb

Syrupy education. Go back to wood already

>japs too beta to reproduce

what are the pink and light blue lines on that graph?

youre doing your part to help, right takashi?

male blue
grill pink

you see slight gaps it is yours but ugly ones.

Any culture with dignity would rather die off then to breed with fat beta losers like you and spawn ugly monsters

>fat beta losers like you
excellent comment muhammad

Cheers my imperial bros.

Simply stating the facts. Just kill
Yourself already

japantoday.com/category/crime/view/civilian-u-s-base-worker-arrested-over-death-of-okinawa-woman

id tell you to kill yourself but id feel bad for the people you would suicide bomb.

k

It's over. I wasn't racist.

I am now.

I'm just going to go to the states, at least if I'm living in a multiculti shithole I shouldn't have to make 1/3 left.

In so far as chicanos are an integrated part of mainstream US culture, the States are so, so, so much less multiculti than Canada, except for like, saskatoon and quebec city or whatever. Arabs and South/East asians are nowhere near exerting the same amount of pressure on public society as they are in Canada.

I am moving back the the Island in two years, I am only in the States for work. It will really kill me if it stops being the same slow moving, homogenous, culturally-rural comfy home it was when I grew up on it.

memes aside arabs dont really have much political/social influence in this country.
chinks have political influence here because some of them are super rich, and in politics money talks.

yeah they don't have political influence but they sure as hell have cultural influence. Maybe we aren't all wearing tunics, but so many people bend over backwards to avoid insulting them, and almost as many feign reverence for their culture whenever they are in a public scenario. At least they do in Vancouver, and I can only assume it is worse in Toronto.

user I was in Nanaimo a few weeks ago.

Get your green card. There is no future for white men here anymore.

No need to help. We are now under culling, more precisely it is called adjustment. In this robolization age, reproducing population is just as going desperately to make more Neets double.
if we made more new babies and educated them, they would surely be rejected as high costs labors.
What you are doing is just as seen kids in Africa. It is pathetic.

>so many people bend over backwards to avoid insulting them
like how? do people go out of their way to insult refugees where you live?

>and almost as many feign reverence for their culture whenever they are in a public scenario.
people dont feign reverence for their culture, they feign empathy for their situation. vancouver is full of narcissistic douchebags who couldnt really care less about politics or the middle east.

I'm sorry. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that the vast majority of Arabs in the country did not come here as refugees. I have met hundreds of Arabs in my time, and a whopping total of 0 Arab refugees. (although I have met one Kosovar refugee)

I'm trying to get my green card too user.

I'm right behind you.