Can't believe we elected a Racist, woman hating orangutan into office...

Can't believe we elected a Racist, woman hating orangutan into office, and now he's going to take our Internet Freedoms away, I hope your happy Alt right virgins.

hello plebbit

>*Autistic Screeching*

There's nothing wrong with Reddit, it's at least full of decent human beings.

>Internet Freedoms
never existed
t. Obama Administration

then go back nigger

Maybe I will, can't believe I gave this trash site a chance

dont let the door hit your nigger ass on the way out

Wow... Trumpanzees BTFO!!!

oh hey its faggot op bumping his own thread

Just a fellow enemy against the evil alt right

That's not me dumbass

fuck off anyway nigger

Nice straw man, Sup Forumstard.

Can't bother addressing real arguments so you just resort to arguing with yourself now?

What are you even talking about? What's a poltard, I just came here to make fun of 4channers

>hurr I acting retarded to bump my thread

fuck off back to plebbit nigger

If only every faggot left so willingly.

Thanks for
Correcting The Record™

Imagine if it were gun sales anonyminity being threatened.

Hillary would have done the same thing, except nobody would have noticed so you would not have been here making this post

>fucking bleach crystals

this.

>racist
meme. Everyone knows that among niggers/rednecks racism is more common than among white people.

kek

I don't give a flying fuck about racisss or womyn but Internet Freedom is sacred.

HAHAHA YOU'RE HERE FOR LIFE NOW YOU COMMIE FAGGOT

you know the saddest thing about Trump supporters us how statistically uneducated they are. I would hope they understand the importance of net neutrality, and I really which they cared about our fucking privacy. but instead they avoid actually fighting for these rights and provide arguments to support the government's actions like I've got nothing to hide. we are all fucking people and all we want is to do is be happy senpai.

FUCK POOR PEOPLE FUCK DONALD DRUMPF

I don't know how many layers of false flag you are operating on, but please shitpost somewhere else

>internet freedom
whats that ?

>orangutan
he's white tho

I didn't realize all of the US was this stupid. the difference between 95 and 103 is not that big, dam Murica is pretty fucking dumb.

Wow the whitest state has the highest IQ, and the blackest has the lowest. Coincidence?

Whatever the difference is between the us and wherever you live is only 1 point max. Quit shitposting, retard.

Orange*

The next time you want someone not elected you could try being a little bit nicer with the average person on the street that does not give a fuck about mansplaining, islamophobia or negro culture