harden up soft cock

Darıxma, hər şey düzələcək.

>you love me in your mother tongue

MOOMIN daisuki

te amo :D

սիրում եմ քեզ

Sirum em qez

"chupa mi verga, güey"

Finland means 'lift your skirt to show your ass' in my language.

Jeg elsker dig

Σ'αγαπώ

Ja тe вoлим, нe бyди тyжaн

I sense Caucasus in this post

>I sense Caucasus in this post

Keen senses m8

vocaroo.com/i/s1SOznWtehZj

jeg elsker dig

Ik hou van je

Я люблю тeбя n-no homo

help

i löve u :DDDDDDD (bic reladed is me :DDDD) :DDDDD

Love ya, sweetie.

user help im dyirng

Oh, sweet. Nice alphabet too

geez you're so hot DDD:

Die juden essen die hund

Thanks, I really like it too but it's pretty difficult to learn it as an adult

help

Love is basically mutual parasitism. It's the notion that your life is incomplete without there being another person whose validation and audience you can rely on at all times, and whose physical affection is supposedly superior than onanism and loving self-attention. Love is a sociological construct invented and adapted for the purpose of providing an antidote to the sense of isolation and confusion in the face of a meaningless world that most of us experience. Those who opt for love rather than living a profound if suffering-intensive life really have "sold out" in the sense we all understand. Notice how people in love tend to revert to a childlike state, relying on teasing and the superficial trading of witty insults and so on. It's absolutely disgraceful. There really is no wonder that most of the great writers and philosophers and painters etc died childless and without a wife or a long-time partner. Even in this day and age we see the natural heirs of these great men opting to live an ascetic and cerebral life in the forms of NEETs such as myself, who are capable of acknowledging the mediocrity that infects all relationships and the lives of those involved in them. As a KHHV I am more capable than most of comprehending the nature of human life and its apparently ineffable truths. In my state of pure suffering I have transcended the need for cloying co-dependence and the pathetic obsession with ejaculating inside the orifices of others. I have ascended to a spiritual and intellectual plateau of such great height that such things appear to me as pointless as the wayward scuttling of insects.

kocham cię

Te quiero, aunque tengas la mandibula cuadrada

>never had a gf
>rationalizes love to feel less shit

I feel ya m8, just started learning Hindi recently, and although that Devanagari script is beautiful, it is hard as hell to learn

Learning hindi? Damn man you're brave

Devanagari looks pretty cool, I'd have to say my favorite is tamil though, it just looks so unique

Seviyorum seni ,Finnish Brother.

Pleska bi te ka milfaru, prika

Are you a boy or a girl? Either way, I'm also feeling quite sad and needy atm, would love to hug and cuddle with someone.

Surprisingly, it is not that hard when you get the hang of that grammar, vocabulary is a whole different story though, and Devanagari is hard to read and write (especially write), as most characters look alike to a newbie's eye. About tamil, I thought of learning it and bengali, but then I read that the majority speaks and/or understands Hindi in India, and you also learn Urdu, so I stuck with Hindi. I want to go there in the next 10 years, to study Indian wisdom, as it is very intriguing to me and I want to learn more, directly from the source.

As for you, I would recommend you learn that Caucasus language you used earlier, because those languages have a bunch of different influences and are very rich. It might be difficult, but picture this: I started talking to an Indian online about learning and we agreed to trade, I teach him proper English and he teaches me Hindi. To my delight, he was more than eager to teach me both Hindi and about their culture, as he was stunned by the fact that someone from Serbia is genuinely interested in his people and culture. Maybe you could find a partner online and have the same experience

Ti amo, please dont be sad finn friend

Ik hou van jou, lieve Fin

agapose

Kurva anyad :)
Cheer up bro

Γαμώ το μουνί της μάνας σου πούστη φιλανδέ. Την επόμενη φορά να προσέχεις τι ψηφίζεις.
Πάω στοίχημα ότι είσαι "δεξιός" σαν όλους του άλλους αυτιστιkούς μαλάkες εδώ πέρα.

Μπορείς αν θέλεις να μου πάρεις μιά πίπα, αλλά ως εkεί. Κανένας δεν θα σε αγαπήσει ποτέ.

amboriahu ndeve

Je te prie d'aller te faire foutre bien profondément avec amour et respect des droits de l'homme. Une bonne sodomie un vendredi soir, c'est bon pour le transit intestinal. Si faciliter ton transit c'est pas une forme d'amour, je sais pas ce que tu veux mon pote. peut-être un ou deux trous en plus pour plus de fun?

phecum hugodat :3

Tôi yêu bạn, user. Bạn là một người tốt.

te odio y sos un desperdicio de aire

Wow rude

boku ha anata wo aishi masu.
僕はあなたを愛します。

REEEEEEEEEEEE, Auslanders Aus!

zurück zu kleine-augen-land, ling

T'estimo

Ich liebe dich

Fils de pute

Gavatx, porc! Fill de puta.

Brutally honest desu.

Vai tomar no cu, seu filho duma puta. Se quer aparecer, pendura a porra buma melancia no pescoço.

:3

ani ohev otacha

أنا أحبك، أنت شخص رائع

coucou, tu veux voir ma bite

मैं तुमसे बहुत प्यार करता हूं

Miluji tě

R a r e
a
r
e

kawaii

ay,que te pasa? mi alma