Finnish girls >>> White girls

Finnish girls >>> White girls

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jennajuliatossa
news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/199706/10_losurem_finnpoor/finnpoor2.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeehaww

The Temujin is strong on that one.

me rikey ric3

She actually looks like a Mongol

Her face kind of reminds me of Bjork

I'd dick her

which member of girls generation is she again?

who is this semen demon

I want to eat pork

Fit

No way she's finnish. She legitimately looks Mongol. She's cute, but she's not Finnish.

Also, Finns are white pls stop that meme

She's 10000% Finnish and a natural blonde unlike your fake whores

twitter.com/jennajuliatossa

>she's not Finnish
>meme

M8

>face

BUT WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE THAT

literally nothing wrong with being finnish

BECAUSE SHE'S FIT YOU FUCKING IGNORANT AMERIFAT!!!!

what are you trying to imply?

That's how Finnish people look like you fucking twat. You seriously believe the whole Mongolian Finns is a meme?

>meme

Sorry to burst your bubble

Yeah I'd probably hit that 2bh

>: when the mämmi hits

I need more proof
its just a meme
its just a meme
its just a meme

White girls on suicide watch

>natural blonde
Sure mate.

Google: Laura Lepisto

>Sure mate.

This is her twitter profile picture. Notice how her roots growing out are blonde? That's what happens in Finland unlike in your dark haired countries.

Haters can't deal with our women's superior beauty

Disgusting dime a dozen slut. 6/10 at most.

Not really good-looking desu

I always thought Finland was attractive blondes and cute awkward people. This throws me off a lot, this is actually kind of disgusting. It's like finding out your best friend is an asshole or something Finland is now ruined for me I know everyones just memeing but god damn why does this girl exist

OP's girl is hideous

We consider her ayy lamo too, don't worry.
Don't let memes get in to you too much.

Fuckoff racist! You never liked us.

>because they knew our parents, grandparents were from Finland, they'd go and put their fingers by their eyes and make slanty eyes and say "Hey, China Swede, hey China Swedes."

news.minnesota.publicradio.org/features/199706/10_losurem_finnpoor/finnpoor2.htm

>meme

The images Finns post on here are usually of the people with more Swedish/German facial features. This girl's face is not unusual in Finland, it's just not what we want the world to see us as.

Just jokin, cos dat ass

Finns are not white
They are Mongols from Central Asia

Kuulostat ihan proxyhomolta, et kai vain ole?

Average faces

Plz send me a sample

i wish i was a Finnish girl

What about 44 years old milf half italian and half finnish?

you mean 22y old
what the fuck, i know theres makeup but thats just uncanny

You're fucking retarded. Nobody would consider her ayyy. You need to look like Ninja Sarasalo for the ayy-status.

This is 20 years ago

Mämmi-pizza best combo

>Suomi
>White
Nobe :D Proud to be mongorian

What if I don't have these eyes and my penis is big?

Well, show penis

Had to wikipedia her and according to her it's her features come from her Swedish/Russian grandmother. Always thought she was half nippoon or something.

Then theres something wrong with you
and you should consider killing yourself

>my penis is big

Maybe you're Black

I got to wonder what her grandmother looked

Tiedät kyllä itsekkin että 95 % suomalaisista on mongoleita, älä koita kusettaa ihmisiä netissä:D

käytkö ikinä ulkona?

You know, Somalis are supposed to spend as much time outside as possible when living in Nordic countries or else they get autism.

I told my dad about finngolian memes and he thought it was funny

how much for that mongrellpussy?

oh god

Älä pliis koita kusettaa ittees ja muita, väitätkö tosiaan että suomalaiset näyttää valkoisille? Ei ainankaan missään kaupungeissa jossa mä olen ollut (en ole käynyt itä- tai pohjois-suomessa

Meidän pitää ottaa lisää maahanmuuttajia, että saamma hävitettyä vihatun mongoliperimän.

Other one looks like canadian.

>valkoisille
>ainankaan
Solid effort though.

Oletko oikeasti tosissasi? t. pääkaupunkiseutu

En

Mees vaikka instagramiin ja etsi tägillä #finnishgirl

she should handle my falchion if you know what i mean, no matter her age

This is racist. Delete.

Looks like Bjork. Bjork is white.
I can't believe "Bjork" isn't flagged by the spell check. Fucking hipsters as Google.

>tfwn Finnish gf

If a girl has such a small ass with huge high-heels he has a negatively sized ass without them
Lazy piece of shit, an ass is a muscle, go work out you slut

Why has no one ever made one of these for all women of Earth combined? Really want to see what that would look like.

Dat Pajazzo though.

Miss Helsinki 2014

>"Come to mommy"

Älä pilaa hyvää meemiä

>valkoisilta

Takas Sup Forumsiin, valkoista rotua ei ole olemassakaan. Europpalaisia ovat kaikki 100% depigmentoituneita afrikkalaisia.

National junior champion motocross

>red bull

Disgusting.

It would look the average American woman after a liposuction

That's a bad pic of her. Here's one from her instagram.

Yhtä valkoisille kun muutkin eurooppalaiset. Mene nyt jo vittuun pakottamasta paskaasi.

She's pretty unattractive

Säälittävää miten koitat itsellesi uskotella, toi nyt biologisestikaan pidä paikkaansa. No, ihan oma valinta

t. neckbeard

These kids always had the most punchable faces in school. You literally just wanted to curb stomp them every time you saw them, dunno what it was.

Niin, sun väittämät eivät pidä biologisesti paikkansa. Ihan samalta me näytetäänkin kun muut eurooppalaiset.

Suomalaisten itäisen komponentin kieltäminen on naurettavaa kerrassaan. Ottakaa nyt pää pois perseestänne ja kohdatkaa todellisuus.

...and guess who won!