Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aQzdBwHCnmc
youtube.com/watch?v=nFvRvSxsW-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you buy a wife in Islam?

No bacon.

i you can literally give a goat to her father and shes yours

Pretty convincing argument then.

You can in countries like Yemen and Afghanistan. People are so poor that they sell their daughters so they can feed the rest of the family. Pretty sad desu

and she's all yours, if she cheats she gets stoned to death

Nah.
Despite what some idiots told you, marrying by islamic law is fucking hard.

wowza where do i sign up *clicks pen*

long live the patriarchy

islam is the correct path

Not if you are a lonely rich man.

ive heard that the father chooses who her daughter will marry. is it true?

True. If you treat her well she'll probably be super loyal and worship you too.

I think that's how it goes, you aren't meant to talk to other woman apart from your wife so you talk to the father and they see if you are a good guy or not

his*

ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD ALLAHU AKBAR

>looks at flag
not surprising at all

Maybe. Didn't Muhammad fuck Aisha into liking him?

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
Usually you can ask for his daughter's hand and he have to comply if you meet all the criteria and girl likes you.

I want to fuck men
Is bestiality allowed though? That would be worth it.

Based Greece has kek Turkey still too Western.

Don't know, I'm just posting cute Afghan girls. It's not like most people there can actually read the Quran

azerbaijan has sharia law?

Nah, but I'm quite familiar with it.

>you will never serve in the Soviet army and rape your way through Afghanistan

>i want to fuck man
you need to be hanged

tfw you will never be a muslim sheik and have a harem while beheading fagots

am gril btw ;)))

>am gril btw ;)))
you need to be banged

post head scarf

>allowing an ancient book to tell you what to do or not to do

b-but i dont have a goat

youtube.com/watch?v=aQzdBwHCnmc

you need to be completely submissive

Muslimbros on Sup Forums Tips on getting a hijabi gf? Going to a university in Toronto in September, want Muslim gf

You can have mine. But we'll have to get a prenuptial agreement first.

get the fuck out of the west you sandnigger

my [f]irst time

>meet all the criteria
what are the requirements?

i'd go right for it if it weren't a shitskin thing

No I'm a Muslim Canadian

impying you are not a shitskin

Dating is haram, akhi. Approach their parents first. At the very most just be friends with her, and let your intentions be clear to her.

stuff like corn, chocolate and potatoes were ''shitskin'' things at first. You just have to be really ambitious about it :^)

>muslim
>canadian
Go back to the midlle east disgusting sandnigger.

Plz be my prison colony gf

Ganna try to smash m8
Born and raised here. Stay mad 3rd worlder monkey

Don't. It won't end well. Don't ruin some poor sister's life just for a lay, if you REALLY want to pursue fruitless relationships based only on sex, then get an Asian girl. They're culturally similar, and most are bretty qt. But I tell you while it'll be fun at the time, you'll regret it when you're older.

i dont care were your mama shitted you, disgusting terrorist. you are still not wlcome in the western world. you literal goat fucker

ok

why dont you go to dubai or something? why does every sandnigger and nigger wants to live in white countries?

Because I want to fuck all of them before I kill them

>you are still not wlcome in the western world
says who? a 3rd world monkey kek
Ill see, not ganna be a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=nFvRvSxsW-I

eating these things don't make me going around more shitskins than i already do, or doing shitskins things, that's my point

>i picked where i wanted to be born and raised

Enjoy your shithole don't get robbed monkey

This board is full of unironic faggots with an enormous complex against Islam and Christianity alike

cocksuckers in fedoras, go figure

says a person whose forefather actually help on building this western world. not some disgusting sandnigger who cam just to rip the benefits and live under welfare.

I like stick things to my butt and eat pork, so no thanks.

You are too entrenched in your little bubble to know how shitty subhumans can be.

i was talking about your parants, dumb cunt. or whoever in your goatfucking family who fled the middle east. searching for a better life in the white mans land

i was talking about your parents dumb cunt. they fled their miserable land in the middle east and ended up in canada

Like I give a fuck famo. Enjoy your shit hole. Good thing no one cares about anything you said expect for losers on pol. Feels good living in a nice cozy condo

you didn't get it, anoneau. The idea is to usurp sharia from the shitskins, to make it your own. Embrace your aventurier past anoneau

See Feels good man

feels good living in a mansion because mu grandfather literally owns a huge farm. You poor ass sandnigger will never know this feel

and toronto is shithole.

>Boasting about your "awesome" life
>Posting on Sup Forums

i just come here to train my english desu

Still live in Brazil m8
Good thing I live far away from there. Toronto would prob still be better than the entirety of Brazil tho

I can literally hop in a plane and go to canada but to do what??? i rather be rich here in brazil than a poor ass sandnigger who lives in a closet like you

not get stabbed for one

>says the guy from the most unironically xenophobic nation on the planet

I'm a Muslim in Japan bro

So far no problems
Really the only people who cause me grief are liberal western faggots who expect every country to be a 24/7 pride parade like America

>Allows you to kill potheads
nope it doesnt
>>Allow you to kill bitches who left you
actually islam allows women to divorce but with conditions but if your women fucks another guy than yeah you can kill her and the guy who fucked her .
others are correct

what are the conditions of woman divorce

>allows others to kill you
>allows others to kill you women
>prohibits you to eat tasty food and drink your ass out
>prohibits you to use toilet paper
Fuck this book and fuck Islam.

>raping these pure qts

baka senpai

whatever you say sandnigger. now go enjoy living in your closet and late catch your bus (cuz you cant afford a car) to go to school

>the nigger defending bombniggers is a bombnigger himself
wew

>wanting to use toilet paper
nigga get a bidet

Well as salaam alaikum. No matter who you are, if you live in Japan, all your opinions on the ways of the rest of the world are categorically nullified.

if her Husband continues to mistreat her , betrays her , becomes a kafir or a bad muslim and other stuff like that

You sound like butthurt sodomites. Just saying

Lel whatever makes you feel better, don't get robbed for having an iphone bud. feels good knowing i will never live in Brazil

>prohibits you to use toilet paper
you wut m8

Why are you living in Japan, Faruk? Animated cartoons?

most important of all
allows you to kill jews

y not?

You gotta see the world
I'm just studying here right now

No.

>allows you to have multiple women
*allows you to marry multiple women. Why on earth would you want more than one ball and chain? Also this is probably why there are so many angry young male muslims fleeing to the west as the older blokes have all the fillies.

One for cooking, one for cleaning, one for watching over children, one for having pleasant conversations with and all 4 for sex.

actually no but there is hatred to the jews in quran much more than the hatred to Christians

Tbh I don't like Muslim aesthetics. Christians have a lot better taste.

but literally all the characters are jews

>Allows you to kill faggots

Is this why suicide bombing is allowed?

And all 8 for nagging . I just had the horrible though of having 8 mother-in-laws what a nightmare.

>Brown people
No

yeah the quran says that the jews always disobeyed and mistreated their own jewish prophets