Turkey is European

It was a European power for 400 years.

Fuck off, they invaded europe but they are not european they are arabs.

they arent even arabs. they are mongolian hybrids with kurds (they hate to admit it).

>European
>worships Muhammed
yeah about taht lol

Fuck off. They invaded South America. They are not south american, they are German.

why would you care ? even tho i do think turks arent fully european but your argument is stupid Hungarians did invade europe in past and im pretty sure everyone considers them European

> says the one who worships a Jew on a stick
That's totally European. Not Asiatic at all.

>they are arabs
South American education

This.
All europeans must worship a jew.

>implying muhamed isnt a jew

it's not really about who you worship, it's about the mentality you grow into, and muslim mentality is just bad news for everyone.

Im not completely of european ancestry, wich means that although i am related to europans i am not, in fact, european. Who would've guessed?
Just so we can have a clear definition What else did you expect?

This desu.
Greek mentality is best, especially about paying what they owe

>Implying Mohammed didn't try to unite the Abrahamic religions but instead created another branch of the abrahamic faith

Turkey?

Greek, roman and east roman Anatolia was european. Turks have shit all to do with Europe.

well just you have european ancestry some turks do some turks dont . turkey is mixed as fucking saying they arabs is stupid

It's obviously an over generalization

turkey is like 10 times more relevant in european history than Finland

well your generalization is wrong .

No it wasnt, RIP Byzantines last Europeans in the regiĆ³n.

what's with the protective attitude ? turks hate other muslims, they worship us and other Europeans even if we shit on them all day long, but they just hate you and other muslims, why even stand by them? they are truly dogshit mixed with some mongol shit

All generalizations are factually inaccurate when applied to individuals.
No shit

Turks are the same race as Finns and Hungarians.

Underrated post

lol not turk just wanna piss off euros and this autistic Paraguayan who posts the same shit
turks are more greek than arab

>It was a European power for 400 years.
>was

It's not anymore. Russia used to be European as well.

>turks are more greek than arab
I guess that's why they practice islam.

well alot of greeks converted to islam actually . some of them are even relegious

all I'm saying is that they view you as subhuman even though you are genetically close, why even stand up for them?

You're a fucking dumbass m9. Go back to /r9k/.

i dont think they view me subhuman and i dont really care do you think my feelings get hurt when some Sup Forumstard says that im a shitskin

turks do worship a jew

you don't ? interesting

I think no one gets hurt from being called a shitskin, only major faggots

go fuck yourself

>roaches
>european
don't make me laugh

RARE FUCKING FLAG.

Isn't the sea eating your country user?

hello friend!

>A Finn in charge of who's European

blub blub
hi

these

itt: mad budget turk

Great thread

Turks are whiter than "Macedonians"

europeans were our slaves. and no one wants to join same union with their old slaves.
that's why pro-eu party barely gets 20%.

Fully?

You are not european, like 10% turks looks like southern european

Thats it

Turks are commonly found in buildings and homes because they prefer warm environments close to food and water. Unfortunately, Turks can cause allergies and trigger asthma attacks, especially in children. They can also spread nearly 33 different kinds of bacteria.

RARE FLAG
A
R
E
F
L
A
G