You might be funny, but your ways of sarcasm always hurt people

You might be funny, but your ways of sarcasm always hurt people.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3585047/Tokyo-2020-Olympics-fresh-controversy-alleged-1m-plus-payments-company-suspected-laundering-money-extorted-drug-cheats.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589194/How-Sochi-ghost-town-just-weeks-Olympics.html
theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2014/aug/13/abandoned-athens-olympic-2004-venues-10-years-on-in-pictures
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe you should stop being such a woman about it.

alri

shit magazine, i would use it to wipe my ass

you wanna talk about dirty olympics just wait for Rio

americunts are like that, this is how they treat their friend countries. just beware of them, theyre sleazy backstabbbers tha tthink theyre hot shit (they literally, figuratively are)

example:

stop crying bitch nigga

I am neither nigga nor bitch.

ass

Not the Panama guy again.

ooo so desu ka

Fuck off gook 코리아부 !KOREaE9rGI

Time and NY Times are always anti-japan.

Aren't there like buildings and other structures collapsing in rio with diseases running rampant?

What is the meaning of the image? I don't get it

Japan's govt tried to buy into the Olympics with a bribe.

dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-3585047/Tokyo-2020-Olympics-fresh-controversy-alleged-1m-plus-payments-company-suspected-laundering-money-extorted-drug-cheats.html

Anybody who thinks the Olympics is a good idea needs to be euthanized.

Why do you post that photoshop, kenmo boy

You mean like literally every other olympics?

They're Jewish magazines. It's not surprising.

Explain your reasoning or kill yourself. The Olympic games are nothing but beneficial.

Implying everyone else doesn't do that
>That's why America doesn't host shit and Qatar hosts the world cup in 2022

You're retarded.

There hasn't been an Olympics that turned a profit since 2002.
All it leaves are massive white elephant structures and an overtaxed public.

Reee don't say that it is still under investigation.
JOC claimed it was legal consultant fees.
It is also dealt by Dentsu ad company which is well known for its notorious over controlling TV medias in Japan.

>There hasn't been an Olympics that turned a profit since 2002.

>2008 Beijing Olympics turned a profit of $1b CNY in China

Now I see why you live in Japan. Enjoy those cartoons since they're clearly more your speed.

It's beneficial to the event organizers, not the population.

That's false though. It's just PRC book cooking.
The Japanese government did the same thing after Nagano.

Anyway, foreign countries should oppress japan to wipe out the sh-t called Dentsu

Agreed with this

>country prestige
>marketing boosts
>athlete sponsorship
>boost in country morale
>media profitability
>profound growth in the host country
>economic emergence in host country
>general global happiness

It's like you hate good things.

Real life isn't a Civilization game, Olympics cost a FUCKTON of money and the country is left with a bunch of infrastructure they have no use for.
"Prestige" means nothing.

It's like you're literally a kike. None of that shit ever happens.

Technically, it does improve your reputation to investors if everything goes well. The extra spotlight is nice for that too.
But Japan doesn't need extra reputation nor spotlight though.

Capitalism is only for limited richffucks.
prestige means just lure.

His dream is still in hamburger. maybe a piece of sliced cheese.

Jesus Christ, for a moment I thought it was the year 2020 and I've been such a reclusive NEET that I didn't even notice. I seriously had a 10 second panic attack over being almost 30 and not even knowing it.

Jesus. Are they going to do that even with Japan? In the end nothing happens as always.

the Olympics tend to be fucking disastrous to local infrastructure and economy, not to mention the fact that the hosts are arrogant shitheads that demand to be treated like royalty. Plus there's other shit like extremely wasteful requirements for lodging

basically everything you said is wrong and you're a fucking moron and possibly a faggot

This.

Look at how Sochi became after it host Olympics:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2589194/How-Sochi-ghost-town-just-weeks-Olympics.html
Greece:
theguardian.com/sport/gallery/2014/aug/13/abandoned-athens-olympic-2004-venues-10-years-on-in-pictures

My, are you going to cry? Hah hah hah!