Macbooks are overpriced

>Macbooks are overpriced
>Ok, show me a similarly priced laptop with the same specs or better. Reminder that $1300 rMBPs are light, have a 2560x1600 retina display, the best keyboards and trackpads in existence, 8GB RAM, outstanding battery life, NVMe SSDs, and the best build quality and support in the business
>...

Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-13-display-intel-core-i5-8-gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage-latest-model-space-gray/5465700.p?skuId=5465700
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5E65464525&cm_re=surfacebook-_-34-735-162-_-Product
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834298769
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA8X546E0437&cm_re=razer_blade_stealth-_-1TS-002K-00003-_-Product
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834232777&cm_re=asus_zenbook-_-34-232-777-_-Product
google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously/amp/
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=>Ok, show me a similarly priced laptop with the same specs or better. Reminder that $1300 rMBPs are light,
www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/io/universal-serial-bus/usb3-frequency-interference-paper.html
support.apple.com/en-us/HT203729
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1300
Doesn't exist m8

Why would you spend more than 300$ on a portable computer?

Are you a women OP?

Scroll down nigger

set your clock to 01.01.1970

The keyboards are objectively shit, especially the 2015/16 ones. The X1 Carbon is superior and you can hackintosh it.

Sure does, m8.
bestbuy.com/site/apple-macbook-pro-13-display-intel-core-i5-8-gb-memory-256gb-flash-storage-latest-model-space-gray/5465700.p?skuId=5465700

is not a meme, its so fuckin expensive shit for hipsters, years ago when Motorola was doing the procesors (and i mean real chips not this fuckin shit meme like ruzben or intel i72364723465) Apple could say hey motherfuckers we are the BITW and yeah, they were. But nowadays the meme are they, selling overprice crap without a simply usb por for 2000 bucks, shit nigga 2000? are you crazy? a family can live with that money nigga.

is like the headphones spending thousands of bucks in plastic to listen shitty music in shitty quality

You know what's worse than the 2016 MBP? Your English.

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

Just switched from last-gen macbook to new dell vostro. It's not something to be happy about but it doesn't waste 50% CPU on just drawing windows (even with KDE), doesn't heat my left palm as a fucking owen, doesn't make me sit watching gay rainbow circle spinning all the time instead of doing my work. And the best part - it won't became slow piece of shit with an OS update.
Macs, never again.

SHILL THREAD
H
I
L
L

T
H
R
E
A
D

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA5E65464525&cm_re=surfacebook-_-34-735-162-_-Product
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834298769
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA8X546E0437&cm_re=razer_blade_stealth-_-1TS-002K-00003-_-Product
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834232777&cm_re=asus_zenbook-_-34-232-777-_-Product

THEY ARE OVERPRICED IF YOU'RE JUST LOOKING AT THE HARDWARE

HOWEVER, MACS ARE THE ONLY COMPUTERS THAT COME WITH THEIR OWN OPERATING SYSTEMS WHICH CAN OPERATE SEAMLESSLY IN THEIR OWN ECOSYSTEMS

NO ONE ELSE AN OFFER THIS

THEY'RE NOT 'OVERPRICED' YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNTS

>None of which are 16:10

Fuck off you gaymer kiddie

>operates seamlessly
>merging folders destroys your data

>"Just sell my data to make it cheaper"
>t. Googlet

>"Just show me ads when I login or launch an executable"
>t. Microsoftlet

>merging folders destroys your data

Thanks for informing us that you've never used a Mac before.

google.com/amp/s/www.howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously/amp/

Ayyyy hol' up

why are you taking such a obvious b8
fucking morons
s&h

>Dual-core Intel Core i5

Hahahahaha.

I love the fact that nobody even tried to argue with you. I smell good ol' Sup Forums user

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/?task=search&ghost=yes&search_text=>Ok, show me a similarly priced laptop with the same specs or better. Reminder that $1300 rMBPs are light,

SAGE&HIDE

/thread

Mactoddlers have never refuted a SINGLE fact.

>can't use USB and wifi at the same time.

What

It's a general USB and 2.4GHz thing.

Most people don't realize this, as they do not use bluetooth and or USB 3 ("muh shekels"-argument).
It happens on regular PCs as well (that's how I found out).

To work around this, you either have to disable xHCI and use USB 2.0 or live with lower bandwidths, reduced range, mouse lag or sound dropouts.

Here is Intels paper on the subject (from 2012, that's how far you are behind modern technology):

> www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/io/universal-serial-bus/usb3-frequency-interference-paper.html
Here is Apples statement (aka. you're placing it wrong):
> support.apple.com/en-us/HT203729

Another example showing that IT companies are deceiving jews. They charge you hundreds, sometimes thousands, for shit that doesn't work as advertised.

shit sucks. what sucks even more is that appearantly nobody knows, therefore nobody complains

>he uses default settings on his os

MacCucklet confirmed

Linux costs nothing, Windows costs like 20 bucks if you really want to buy it. The hardware is what I always look at, software can be changed.

This is interesting. So Bluetooth keyboards are better then a regular USB keyboard?

>when your troll game weak af

>$20

You mean $100+

Why are you linking me to some article on some numale website? I'm using macOS at the moment. Talk about your experiences. Oh wait, you don't have any because as I correctly stated, you're talking about shit you've never used.

Stay bitter, poorfag.

>the best keyboards
>chiclet

well you clearly don't know wtf you are talking about

>Are you a women OP?
>women

Pajeet detected.

SHOO SHOO POO IN LOO

early 2015 macbook pro 13" is the last good macbook pro.

stupid touchbar bullshit and shitty batteries made the current generation shit.

shitty touchbar will be on all future models

early 2015 macbook pro has normal fucking input ant output, has fucking ports, and hasnt fallen for the "all computers need fancy touchscreen shit" meme

You should try it yourself :^)

Bullshit. Yes, I've seen these claims before. I've seen people in /hpg/ say this is why they don't buy Bluetooth headphones.

I have been using WiFi, Bluetooth and USB3 for years now and I've never had any issues. Copying files from a server to a HDD on my laptop over WiFi is fine. Listening to music while copying files is fine.

Just try it yourself, I'm sure you'll find that copying files to or from a USB 3 HDD has zero effect on WiFi or Bluetooth.

No, but for a different reason. Wired keyboards and mice are much better. They always work. Just take my word for it, I used wireless a keyboard and mouse package I bought for years. Batteries must be charged or replaced and they always die when you're doing something.

I hate apple from the bottom of my hearth, but your argument is the worst shit i have seen

Dell XPS 13 9360. Packs any similarly spec machine shit in. Except battery life but buy a fucking portable charger

>16:10
>being this autistic about aspect ratio

Saying "retina display" as if that's a real thing.

How cute.

Why spend $1300? You can get that for $250.

>16:9
Great for media consumption.
Terrible for productivity.

>3:2
Terrible for media consumption.
Great for productivity.

Terrible for media consumption.
Terrible for productivity.

>some faggot visiting /hpg/ claiming to know shit

get rekt, faggot

>16:9
trash for everything except youtube videos

>3:2
I agree

good for productivity and media, best balance of both you will find in a laptop

>21:9
god-tier for everything

None of these are for gaming though.

>black bars
>good for media

Fuck off.

You left out ecc ram and xenons which have their own error checks

I move terabytes all the time without any issues but you wouldnt know that because of ntfs still having file limtations in 2017

butthurt: the post