Can an Asian man score a Finn girl? Or is my dick still too small?

Can an Asian man score a Finn girl? Or is my dick still too small?

your dick is too small

so you excepted slav girls?

>Can an Asian man score an Asian girl? Or is my dick still too small?

I just expected European blondies. I want my natural Euro blondie with cute accent.

t. half nigger

finns evolved from asians who evolved from squirrels
whites evolved from niggers who evolved from simians

white ppl love BBC so following this logic I see no reason why finnish girls wouldn't love SAC

harminlista

If you are a decent-ish height (meaning not some ultra manlet sub 170 cm subhuman preferably 180 and up), decent-ish looking and generally a decent speaker you might score a decent-ish girl, if not you can score a weeb girl 100%.

Yeah I am short. Thin but lean visible thin muscles, and unkept very long wavy black hair. Like your typical Japanese Rock band guitarist.

+

you sound like an absolute faggot

yeah you will get some nice boypucci here

All I get here in the US in terms of white girls is a bunch of cancerous weeabs. Maybe I need more protein, and get US marine haircut. IDK

>tfw subsubhuman t*rkroach-tier sub170cm scum
>tfw no cute snowy-looking emotionless finn gf

what type of ching chong are you OP?

Chinese kid adopted by a Flip mama, and Japanese papa as a baby lel.

What do they look like? I've attracted weeb shit before and they look like total Tumblrinas. Though one was a white grill (who was moderately weeb) and didn't look bad.

As long as you make yourself look the best you can and be interesting, I think you can get one. I don't think US marine cut looks good on Asians desu. It's like seeing blonde hair on Asians, sometimes it just doesn't work.

What makes you want a Finn grill anyway?

>weebs
>not koreaboos

you're thanking the wrong masters for getting any white tail

Yeah they are basically Tumblr tier. I go to a college atm. I enjoy vidya games, and animu. Maybe that is why.
I want qt European girl in general desu. I don't like American white girls much.

Sorry to break it to you pal, but enjoying vidya and animu won't get you any type of girl-- Euro, American, or Asian.

What's your reason for not liking Americans? As far as I know, all weeb shits are shit regardless of race.

If you want, you could pass off as Korean and attract koreaboos. Though in my experience, they're basically just less cancerous versions of weebs.

Don't you mean he will be a nice boipucci for some bear faggot? I don't see him actually scoring anything being asian and short.

How small? I'm Filipino and only like white or mixed women. I did great in Finland and I think the women are gorgeous too.

If you're mixed you probably look decent.

Fucking hate north American dating culture/game though

I play it as side hobby. I don't site around like Weeaboo lol. Maybe when no money for weekend -because broke college kid-, or when there is something I really love being released. I use to play guitar for high school punk band, and rn I am in the swimming club for my school. I don't really drink or smoke though because of allergies, and childhood asthma. So I do not do things cool kids do like clubbing.
I would go for the Kboos, and weebs for sex maybe if they look decent. But I want a gf to love. Also American white girls are really self entitled, and bitchy. I don't like Asian girls since they have no boobies or ass.

I am just Chinese, and adopted by Asian-American parents. I don't think it is likely I might be mixed.