/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Day three of the 7th Anniversary Sale and anons are hunting for coupons • user still thinks he has weed /ck/ user thinks otherwise • user bought the one ring to rule them all • user receives Arduino Nano module clones, they all work fine and a LiitoKala USB 18650 charger • user does a brief review of the CreeFire XML-T6 and a Raspberry Pi case • The chinks delivered on user's brass spinner and his cat takes a liking to it
• user gets a capture card • I bought a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x from IBuyGou and didn't have to pay customs ( recommended it for EU anons) • user gets a Smartphone holder for his car • user worries if he got chinked • user does a in depth review of a PS2 compatible gamepad, gives it a overall rating of "meh" • 90sAestheticBackgroundAnon has chink water beads shipped to him • user posts update on the mossball in his fish tank • Weed user doesn't believe his weed is mint • user's mail took 12 days to get to Texas Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M32UK7H/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
s.aliexpress.com/2yy6VNJF
s.aliexpress.com/rq63QVz2
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8Ir0RXZBaXXagOFbXo.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8zZ0SX6NXXXagOFbXx.jpg
s.aliexpress.com/UZBrABz2
aliexpress.com/item/LHLL-Electronic-Digital-Caliper/32737281109.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YxYexODPgWM
s.aliexpress.com/m6RZvMBR
willmyphonework.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks. the first few days i had it near a window but it was just shadowy.
now i have proper lights

And the goods.

wow, a usb stick mini PC,very interesting. Looking forward to hearing how it is

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

Reminder to unsub from Comfy "Tech" Reviews.

your parents fucked up by creating you

now we need the mechanical keyboard meme and we can continue

L I T E R A L A U T I S M

Now we need the keyboard post and it's done.

So, what to buy if I already have a chinkphone, LED strips, RC copter, action camera, car blings and other bullshit stuff?

Autism spinners or cubes

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Daily dose, thanks.

I HATE TRENDS SO MUCH

Your fucking flower headbands, retard "aviator" glasses, and hipster font types LOOK SO FUCKING STUPID.

I was hoping for something that could raise my quality of life a bit, not getting rolled under the couch and forgotten forever.
But yeah, seems like these are the only things that left.

get urethral play stuff tbqhfamajamas

>I did the simple rotary thing and it's the way to go, but you can get linear bearing and whatnot for cheap off Ali and it'll save bodging.
I'm not familiar with this stuff, can you give me a quick run down?

ez uti right there

Mechanical keyboard
Programming socks
Chink buttplugs

Get this.

>buttplugs
>horse dildo
Well, I got your idea, guys. Will go through sex toys category to spruce things up with my conservative gf.

We meant your own poo-hole, silly :) We all know you have no girlfriend

Oh, I just remembered trying to find some USB-charged (fuck changing batteries all the time) vibrator for her but there are basically none except one not so good looking model on Ali. Can you recommend something? Not crazy priced plz.

Quick, link me a DW and/or a Nomos on Aliexpress

I bought these and they havent broke yet, i've had them for about three months now. smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M32UK7H/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cop or not?

Bluedio T4 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones wireless Headset with Mic
s.aliexpress.com/2yy6VNJF
(from AliExpress Android)

>only 2 of my 7 orders are shipped after 36 hours
Fug

Nobody knows because they're brand new.
Hopefully someone here does, they look real nice and a review would be needed

>s.aliexpress.com/2yy6VNJF
None of them are fucking cops, do you think the popo are going to waste their time/money trying to track down some weaboo buying chinese crap off the interwebz?

s.aliexpress.com/rq63QVz2
Why is this allowed?

If the suit actually fit her you might actually see her cameltoe

w2c led strips to put inside computer case?

But why do you keep using the Xiaomi mascot?
Are you being paid for this?

nice 2012 trend friembo

rate

the pantyhose are for cooking, i swear

you better be a fucking woman or i swear to allah that i will come to your house and stab you my man

:^] I am man

Im having a network error when trying to slide the verification thing, anyone know how to fix?

Your nipples will never be as aroused as mine

Second i saw those stockings i knew it was a guy

Chink Weed Dude is Moss Ball Guy

I'm going to use it as cheesecloth because it's cheaper :/
evidence?

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8Ir0RXZBaXXagOFbXo.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8zZ0SX6NXXXagOFbXx.jpg

Not to go with the things which make your nipples puffy and to wear while LETTING ER RIP with the anal beads?

On ali? I had that yesterday. Turn off ad blockers.

I'm comin' for ya buddy. and unless those anal beads double as a weapon you're out of luck

Nope, it's to go with the measuring cups for when I make cold brew coffee and need to filter le coffee grounds.

You can only unsub if you subbed in the first place.

thanks, it worked.

Has there been any update on weed "lmao" guy?

ARE THEY GIVING OUT COUPONS ON ALIEXPRESS LIVE STREAMS

>Watching Sup Forums youtuber cancer
>Subscribing to them

my last buys:
Zuk Z2
TF to USB C converter(to use as OTG storage for Zuk Z2)
Digimon Figures of Tai and Matt

stop lying, be my russian gf Nutty D

Found this store with lots of different styles of NOMOS watches
s.aliexpress.com/UZBrABz2

just mark my words

>12 1 2 1 4 1 void 1 8 1 10 1
no

>Has there been any update on weed "lmao" guy?
pretty pathetic how you are trying to force your meme

Why hi there, Weed Man

Thoughts on the zucc?

degenerate

what a mad man, I actually did it!

Coupon game on Ali in 5 minutes

when will GAF tumbelrites leave /csg/ ??

havnt got it yet. Ordered on the 20th... So i'll probably have it in hand near the end of next month.(canada mail is SLOOOOOOW)

What's some good tablet 9" for gaming, GTA SA, emulation, easy rootable and a reasonable price?

Thanks g

eat my feminine benis

"to cop" means to acquire/buy, user.

Nvidia Shield K1

>this post
Holy shit lmao

Lo siento, no me llamo ebonics

Looking to buy some digital calipers, any recommendations?

I'm in Canada and almost everything I've ordered takes over 2 months. I don't understand why they hold our shit for so long

Just get the 3-4 dollar one if you're not measuring shit all day everyday.

aliexpress.com/item/LHLL-Electronic-Digital-Caliper/32737281109.html

Its super inconsistent. I just got a bag in the mail today... When did i order it? OCTOBER!!!

The only good thing is, if you have tracking and it takes more than 2 months, you can usually get a refund, so its basically free.. But you feel like a scammer, and you're still without the item you ordered for another few weeks/months(and you probably bought whatever you needed locally at bestbuy at that point, so now you have 2 bags/phones/whatever)

Most expensive thing i have gotten doing this was a TV box($80, which arrived 5 weeks after i was given the refund) but i'll probably try it with the ZUK if i dont get it by early may.

Wow, first time I didn't get a coupon from the coupon game.

Guess it's a sign I should stop spending money.

>not being fully fluent in AAVE
smdh tbqh fampai

too bad you canadicucks dont live in the land of the free

Yeah but I don't want to punish the seller either. I'm still new to this so what I've done is allow seller to extend protection for another 30 days, and if after 90 days they don't arrive then I'll decide again, haven't gotten that far yet. If it's consistently over 60 days then I will probably stop buying cheap untracked stuff from China.

Tracking wont speed it up tho... The only option beyond that is DHL/EMS... And you better have your wallet ready when it gets dropped off, cause customs is gonna hit you *HARD*(a phone is going to be assumed to be worth $400+, so you'll be paying $50 on delivery)

I dont do that knowing i'm scaming the sellers either... At the 3 month point, i kinda gotta assume its lost and i'll never see it, since beyond that point there is no buyer protection(because for obvious reasons, they assume the canadian postal system is not a lawless 3rd world system, and that if you dont raise issue with anything, you probably already got it and simply forgot to confirm delivery)

Yeah, some of the pros of being canadian become less valuable when you grow up and realize that a fairer tax and fee system that puts responsibility on the individual is better than having the state assume everyone is as capable as the most incompetent alcoholic inbred indian in the outskirts of the prairies.

Its pretty good. Runs decently fast and has no problem streaming Youtube and Netflix. It replaced an old tablet I had hooked up to my TV for streaming and basic shitposting.

The only negative is that the fan tends to turn on pretty often and I can hear it across the room from behind the TV but its a minor annoyance.

Here's a review: youtube.com/watch?v=YxYexODPgWM

I get it, you're a little mad about the shipping times, I would be too!

>At the 3 month point, i kinda gotta assume its lost and i'll never see it, since beyond that point there is no buyer protection

If I choose to give the seller a bit more time and extend protection (yet again), I'm still covered no? I thought I can dispute and request a refund at any time so long I'm still under buyer protection.

Yeah, thats the downside of those PC's, and its so easy to fix it(just put it in a slightly bigger case. Ditch the 'HDMI-stick' setup, since i doubt anyone's TV has a cavity behind it enough to accomodate the stick anyway. 95% of people use the extension HDMI cord) but for some reason the makers and dead set on that setup.

The specs are almost always the same as what you'll find in a $200 hybrid tablet too, so if you want to use it away from a TV, the extra $50-100 might be worth getting something with a built in screen and battery.

depends where you bought it. Ebay protection is i think a firm 90 days. With aliexpress you can extend it(i think like 10 days at a time), but if you were to do that 3+ times, id think the seller was thinking you were trying to extort him anyway.

For places like gearbest or banggood, or DX, or whatever... its just what paypal offers, which i think is 90 days. Go 1 hour past that, and you're SOL, even if you can prove the thing was never shipped.

I actually do have the space. I had an entire small form factor pc back there but then I replaced it with an old tablet and now this stick PC.

I hate not being able to use the full version of sites so I just use a mini keyboard and a real PC as a living room entertainment center.

>but if you were to do that 3+ times, id think the seller was thinking you were trying to extort him anyway.
Holy shit, I'm actually being honest and doing him/her a favor though. Anyway everything is from Aliexpress so they usually add 30 days. I know this because I have quite a few items between 60-90 days now, talk about mind blown. These ridiculous ship times should be the exception and not the rule.

>Holy shit, I'm actually being honest and doing him/her a favor though. Anyway everything is from Aliexpress so they usually add 30 days. I know this because I have quite a few items between 60-90 days now, talk about mind blown. These ridiculous ship times should be the exception and not the rule.
I guess. Iv had one guy just refund me after my 2nd time of trying to extend my protection(on a $20 pair of pants i ordered on the 11.11 sale), without even asking why i tried to extend protection.

My guess is they deal with scammers enough that they just assume theres going to be lost money on anyone who raises a fuss... Which sucks, cause i dont want to be dishonest, but Canada post is not giving me the option(by being so ridiculously slow) without risking cash. For $20 pants its not a big deal(and had i known he would have refunded me, id prob have just waited till the 'confirm received' button greyed out, as i did get them sometime in February) but if its a $240 phone? Then i gotta be extra cautious since thats too much money for me to just forget about, especially since i'm limping through my phone use with a shitty lollipop chink phone.

What carrier are you with? I didn't think the Zuk has LTE bands for our carriers.

Rogers

Even if it does not(i'm pretty sure it does tho) i dont mind just using 3G.

Cop or not?
s.aliexpress.com/m6RZvMBR

Why do most of the items on aliexpress have few to no image reviews? It's hard to believe out of 2000 feedback left none of them attached images. I'm just trying to see how some of these clothes look on an actual person.

Kind of ugly to be quite honest with you.

because theres no incentive to do indepth reviews.

Unless you're asian, or short and trim, odds are the cloths are NOT going to look good.

5'6" 130lbs manlet here... I make off great with the clothing. Too bad the quality is shit on most of it(underwear is actually surprisingly good though, and that should work on anyone here, just make sure you go up one size)

>Why do most of the items on aliexpress have few to no image reviews?

Yes, we're humans. We can't be arsed (unless you're a Russian woman who wants to show off)

BOY IM FUCKING PISSED
Can someone help me make sense of this shit?

For someone reason UPS tried to deliver my package to a different town and after one attempt they decided to send it to a drop-off point (still in the wrong town).I got a guy online to change the address and now I've gotten an email saying they tried to deliver again and they're going to send it to the drop-off location. I don't have a single note on my door. I want to die.

just checked on willmyphonework.net/

Looks like it should work. Band 4 is what most of the country has, and band 7 is what toronto and vancouver use... It has both. My current phone(Mlais MX base) only has band 7, but my city does not have band 7 coverage by rogers, so thats why im kinda fine with only using 3G(Im used to it. I only have 3gb a month, so its not like i want to stream HD youtube anyway)

What action cam did you go with? also specs and are you happy with it?