Americans an Russians will never be friends again

>Americans an Russians will never be friends again

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/07/10/george-w-bush-recalls-putins-my-dog-is-stronger-style-of-diplomacy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank G-d.

soon you'll kill T*rks together

Considering what a hard-on Trump has for Russia it's not impossible.

I'll be your friend Russian user.

Yes we will. !!! Don't worry Russian oneesan ! Once Germany lets in too many immigrants, collapsed mainland Europe, and starts ww3 we will so totally join forces once again. (=. Until then just start using the chat wheel in dota to smooth things over!! (=

If you seek American friends come on over here, plenty of Russian speakers to make you feel at home

>Implying you will be relevant when you are majority Nigger and Spics

When it happens I can finally die in peace when the t*rks are all dead

Why are these greeks waving turkish flags?

Lol America is beautiful because of our diversity. Unlike in SOME countries, our immigrants tend to assimilate

>this whole post

I like the image you posted (=. Don't worry! You can come to our ww3 party too. (But we're just inviting you out of tradition)

>disgusting A*glo is scared of greatest alliance humanity could ever produce

they forgot they were greek again

Hilarious.

Fuck you Anglos built America you Turk rape baby

Whites in America aren't Anglos nowdays though. They just speak English

Miss it too desu

United we stand, divided we fall

Hello darkness, my old friend

Bush came to despise Putin.

kek
proofs?

>proofs?
The information is quite widely available from virtually every non-crazy media outlet you could wish for.

Bush believed in the beginning of his term that Vladmir Putin was a reasonable man.
He slowly became disillusioned, and towards the end of his time had done a 180 on the subject. Stories like the "Dan Rather" encounter set the mood. Invading Georgia didn't help.

The entire point of the "Reset" initiated by Obama was because the relationship between Russia and the US had deteriorated so badly.

i just looked for a few articles and where, all I found was him talking about fishing with him in 2007, and this
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/07/10/george-w-bush-recalls-putins-my-dog-is-stronger-style-of-diplomacy/
apparently his opinion is mixed but i doubt he "despises" him

t. Pajeet Smith

>Lol America is beautiful because of our diversity. Unlike in SOME countries, our immigrants tend to assimilate
top kek