Tfw you're the product of your Mongolian ancestors raping pure Aryan Gothic women

>tfw you're the product of your Mongolian ancestors raping pure Aryan Gothic women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I
youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
eupedia.com/europe/european_mtdna_haplogroups_frequency.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I

Does this video make Finns want to migrate back to their ancestral steppe hunting grounds to elect a new Khagan?

D E V I L I S H
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

youtube.com/watch?v=pFCqUROWEKU
yes of course

do you actually have chinky eyes? i always thought finns were being good sports and playing along with the mongol meme

I have median folds, pretty common in Funland

gook

Turanian supremacy

Isn't this a median fold?

A partial one, yes.

A slight one at least?

Cucked Finland never fails to impress

It's the other way around you fucking retard.

You're fucking clueless, Sven. Our maternal lineage matches the standard Corded Ware lineage of most Europeans while our paternal one doesn't.
eupedia.com/europe/european_mtdna_haplogroups_frequency.shtml

It was Gothic qts that succumbed to the BIG Mongol Cock and as a result diluted our blood. I'm so sorry that you're so deluded that you think cuckoldry doesn't run in your blood.

I'm literally the same as you genetically just not delusional about our heritage.

>our heritage.
If you're a Swedish Finn then stop distorting facts as that serves no purpose to you. Otherwise fuck off.

Mongolian student here
Praise Tengri brothers

Prove it by vocarooing yourself speaking Mongolian

>mfw Turkish
Feels good to be a mongol man

>50% Gaulish, 50% Briton (100% we wuz !)

Meh, could be worse

bump

Fuck I have median folds but Im pale white.

You can be both tbqh
Most Finns are

You are the one distorting facts and not being aware of his own history.
What are the northern crusades led by Erik the Saint? Do you think the average Swedish peasant in that army would refrain from humping a submissive Mongoloid woman?

Then remember than all the time, from 1150 (iirc) to 1917 you have been under the Swedes (and Danes from 1397 to 1523 during Kalmar union), so yes, that's pretty much were your white genes stem from.

Literally WE WUZ LIKE MODERN NIGGERS: The Thread.

>Let me tell you about your country
The Swedish crusade was made up bullshit. Also your fairytales won't change anything as genetics work against you. As you're a sub-human gypsy I'm not expecting you to comprehend how Y-DNA and mtDNA work, though.

t. descendant of ancient niggers

Yeah but Norwegians are far superior than you, slow vak.

I don't comprehend how does DNA work, but I'm quite sure that the Swedes didn't send their women in the crusades in order to be impregnated by the manly Mongols. There are actually Swedish men who fought in that army and were honry after weeks of abstinence, so they didn't mind sticking their pricks into bad-looking, savage yurt-dweller women.

>Gypsy education

>education
That isn't even taught in schools. The average normie barely knows about "Finland", and think you are Scandinavia.

But what I have said are legit facts and you can't deny them using as an argument some obscure book filled with "unknown history", written by Pekka Annala.

All the evidence is here but if your sub-human gypsy brains can't comprehend it then I can't help you. Your Svecoman fairytales, again, won't change cold hard reality about effeminate Swedish men getting their women impregnated by Turanian seed.

He didn't post any history writings but irrefutable genetic evidence. Are gypsies this fucking dense?

Retarded fucking sub-human
Roma(nian) genocide when?

Finns are genetically the same as Swedes end this meme now...

Stop trying to lump us together with you faggots

Same, but yet I'm blonde and green-eyed

Just because you have median folds doesn't mean that you're fucking yellow and dark-haired

wtf

I implied that it's normal. The guy who I replied to seemed a tad confounded