So yeah. I think it is time we banned Windows forever. How would we accomplish that task?

So yeah. I think it is time we banned Windows forever. How would we accomplish that task?

A Hahaha shit

install gentoo

obviously

:(

Install Linux it's a 1000 times better.

Actually it's 1/1000 times better

The worst version of Ubuntu is better than winshit

That's hilarious.

delet this

Sup Forums should band together and make something awesome.

Convince them to hire many SJWs, who will destroy the company and products from the inside with ridiculous victim whoring bullshit.

> tfw install Windows
> "please accept the EULA and our new code of conduct to continue

>we
speak for yourself neckbeard

Just keep shitting on Windows users. They're retards with a stupid OS to match. They don't belong here.

This! I just reinstalled Ubuntu with Unity on an old Core2 Duo laptop and besides being ugly it's literally perfect functionality wise.

Sup Forums should also ban Windows plebs outright. Mactoddlers are allowed as at least they provide good entertainment.

Windows babbies should redirect to

I'll just useragent my way through. I suggest programming problems to pass the captcha, like interview problems

but muh gaymes

Been tried twice, never got past the logo because Sup Forums is too autistic to work together.

The captchas here are from (((Google))). Why would Chinese moot cut off that cash flow?

>WINE
>PlayOnLinux
>VM with GPU passthrough
No reason at all to have Wangblows as your primary OS. Not even ur gayemz.

>playing games
>2011+6
???

>solve problem
>now you have to do the captcha
it's tiresome and inefficient but it helps with the poster selection.

We also had an ideas guy.

by switching to Doors

>never works for gaymes
>never tried this
>niche hardware to play vidya
ok user, I'd rather have a clusterfucked dualboot.

>by switching to Doors
Made me chuckle.

I need my hentai fix

It's stupid. I'd buy a pass but I get banned at least once a week, so it would be a waste. We should have captchas once every two or three hours per IP [spoiler]like 8ch does it once a day[/spoiler]

WINE works for some games. PlayOnLinux is great. Also
>niche hardware to play vidya
I wouldn't consider a GPU to be "niche hardware"

spam/flooding are a problem, if the solution to the duration problem is buying a pass then it just makes the deal a lot sweeter for hiroshimoot
Wine has no performance
PlayOnLinux is hell to get up and running in my experience
>I wouldn't consider a GPU to be "niche hardware"
Shouldn't I technically have an 8 core CPU + specific intel technologies for the best experience?

PlayOnLinux is just an easier frontend to doing it manually which... isn't tough but is annoying and has a steep learning curve.

If you want pray game you need nvidia. Sorry but that's the option.

I have a quad core CPU. I gave the virtual machine 3 cores and my GPU and the host OS runs on one core and the integrated graphics. It works fine for all of the games I've played so far.

There it is: the response we've all been waiting for. Staring ravenously at our screens, we hungered for it. We needed it. You are a cog in the hivemind of the Internet Machine. The aeonian meme rages on like an unbridled river of repetitive jokes, forced references, and mind-numbing puns. Without the cog, the machine cannot operate. Without the "install gentoo", we cannot succumb to the will of the forum. I can't breathe. lol

ech, I'd rather just play native leenucks games

Yeah, it's pretty fine when you've got the hang of it but other than that.... meh. PoL is a nice little UI for configuration but I never trust it to do my winetricks.

We all know the Chinese and Indian coders have snuck backdoors in, let's start with redpilling normies on that.