If the government ever turned on us we have our guns

>if the government ever turned on us we have our guns
>mfw americans actually believe they're free and will fight back

Good luck taking on that Abrams with an AR-15, not to mention all those soldiers who are in peak physical condition when the average amerilard weighs 300lb and has to use a motorized scooter to get around. Would be a short rebellion LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always laugh when americans say this, if cops came to their door asking for their guns they'd just hand them over like good little fatties. No one is going to actually use their guns unless it's against a animal or a target

>acting like the three-letter agencies haven't already studied and simulated this scenario

The US DoD confirmed that the moment civilian unrest turns into a civil war is the moment the goverment loses. The country is too big, the arms penetration too vast for the army to subdue the entire country, even with all the hardware they have it's nowhere near close enough.

Some jelly-jelly strellys.

As opposed to inanimate objects?

What happens if merica get rabies like the bubonic plague? You guys gonna be ok? If they build a wall south why not north?

Because no soldier would have a problem with killing their own people. The very idea that the government would stay intact is mindbogglingly stupid. Not to mention that killing your own tax stock is bad business.

by target I meant an inanimate object, like a literal target board

But humans are animals and objects are abiotic. Whats left to fire at?

sorry didn't know I was talking to someone with autism, I'll be on my way

>ad hominem
Thats not really much of an answer if one at all...

The funny thing is the American government has already turned on them.

the most unrealistic part is that american cops and soldiers would go through with some sort of tyrannical attack on its own people

when someone says animals they are not usually including humans, even though humans are in fact animals

Yeah, such a thing never happened in Europe, Asia, Africa or South America. :^)

>Foreigners actually believe american soldiers will kill there own people

Lol, im sure if the government ever ordered soldiers to kill the people, soldiers in the army would protest

Come on Sup Forums , use your mind. Dont believe in Hollywood propaganda of US soldiers being tough and emotionless

most soldiers i met join the army to protect the people, thats the sole reason, they would obey an order to kill Americans

Well no shit cunt, but if humans are animals and they'd only shoot animals and paper then theres no problem here.

>protecting your country half a world away
How did this meme start, Sup Forums?

If the shitskin infested countries had any idea how to police or protect themselves we wouldnt have to

Most soldiers i know didn't know what else to do with themselves and see it as a job like anything else lol

Quit romanticizing shit. Americans aren't above killing their own and that's clear enough to see since even our kids shoot each other up lol

>Europe, Asia, Africa or South America.
If by "Europe" you mean eastern yurop, then all these places are less democratic and civilized than America
western european governments would never do such a thing in todays political climate, it's virtually impossible to get it done

but how would you make all dat cash from bullets and bombs?

Kek you're retarded if you think soldiers won't kill fellow Americans.

step 1: call everyone a communist/domestic terrorists
step 2: dig up holes for the fresh American corpses

It's that easy.
People who voluntarily join the military don't join to protect shit, they join to either murder or seek personal glory/reap soldier worship.

Hey, a few untrained riceniggers beat the whole US Army in Vietnam so a few fat americans might be able to do it to.

This

where would the americans source their ammo?

In a morbid way I'd love to see a new american civil war, it'd be super interesting to watch and the worldwide ramifications of it would be intensely interesting too.

It wasn't vietnamese that beat the US, we slaughtered them. It was the libcucks back at home that made us pull out before the war was finished.

>americans actually believe they're free and will fight back

Yeah that has never happened before.

Libcucks will probably be against the civilians with guns.

You have no idea how many who are into firearms literally hoarde ammunition. That and many are based in country.

Ammunition factories are based in country*
Fuck I can't type today

This. It would be utterly chaos with half the army obeying, half not, soldiers going AWAL, riots across the country, small time firefights with fanatics, etc. If they even tried it would be temporary anarchy.

I don't own a gun or believe in gun ownership but I know my country.

What will the libtards fight back with? Aluminium bats, pepper spray and claw-like fingernails?

Hell if there was a Civil War down there even I would head down to fight for my friends. You can get semi-autos pretty easily here.

But they already removed British """navy"""
And to take down abrams or any others heavy vehicles you should better use flamethrower or molotov

>this retarded """argument""" again made by a retard who is completely ignorant of the topic they're trying to speak about
>it's an Australian
l m a o

How's the cheap non-import-banned SVT-40's treating you?

Nigga do you not hoard ammo? Shit thread, delete this

>I don't own a gun or believe in gun ownership but I know my country.
Get out of your country, you fucking trash.

the average citizen won't, which is why the militias are carrying the torch. I personally predict that appalachia and alaska will never be the subdued. both coasts and most flyovers would be government controlled though.

stab yourself in the face for me please, jesus christ

That would probably be slightly less pathetic than fighting back.

Is fighting an unwinable battle and getting killed for no purpose other than pride, less cowardly than giving up against extreme odds, and continuing the fight through more subversive, diplomatic means?

Yes, probably still is

Why stab myself when one can shoot them self in the side of the head? Thats 'straya for you boys.

m8 you've lost wars against inanimate objects.

I'm sure this random person on Sup Forums couldn't possibly lie to you

Ok Australia we don't live on mad Max's fucking death island like some people do.

a lot of this is verifiable tho

reminder that amerifats have never ever won a war

Like Australians? Literally a shithole desert, what's the difference?

How is the Cavalry regiments cuck? As if your military isn't laughable

americans hoard ammo m8. its quite usual for someone to own thousands of bullets. and many americans know how to make their own rounds tko.

Vietnam is the only one that could be called a "loss" and we never suffered any significant military defeat in it. Politics interfered and we left

I have several hundred rounds of 7.62x54r, 2k rounds of .22 and 300 rounds of 16 gauge ammo

>politics interfered and we left
This

this is a myth really. politics interfered because cong tactics caused a huge drop in morale. yes, america could have continued fighting indefinitely, but because the congs made it so unpopular, it was practically impossible.

It wasn't just because of that. The baby boomers back home also fucked with the veterans coming home so that also played a part in our withdrawal.

We had pushed them almost to the breaking point
We killed between hundreds of thousands if not millions of congs

Most gun owners are autistic neckbeards that browse /k/.

(Citation needed)

nice mental gymnastics, fags xD
running home back to mum is a victory for a nation of manbabies

maybe the culture of the time changed result but the reality is, hippy dipshits or not, american morale and support would have been sapped to the point of being forced to withdraw. and war costs money of course.
not really, the gooks were dedicated as fuck.
honestly ye should have pulled a (soviet) afghanistan and funded, trained and supplied pro-democracy guerillas. that, plus what america did, would have won the war. unfortunatety south vietnam was very corrupt and unpopular at the time.
>>>/brit/

>Because no soldier would have a problem with killing their own people.

I'd kill every civilian if I was ordered to.

>The very idea that the government would stay intact is mindbogglingly stupid.

You actually believe the
>le government is made of the people
meme?

>Not to mention that killing your own tax stock is bad business.

As opposed to having an armed rebellion of some gun-owning citizens destroying your properties, businesses, and authority?

whyd i say brit
>>>/cali/

Lmao u sure about that?

>Lol, im sure if the government ever ordered soldiers to kill the people, soldiers in the army would protest

And then be court martialed, relieved of duty, or summarily executed for armed opposition.

>calls american tactics laughable
>still has cavalry in [current year]
>FUCKING CAVALRY

the army would just occupy the Mac Donalds

>meanwhile poland still has cavalry in [current year]
>FUCKING CAVALRY

>Lol, im sure if the government ever ordered soldiers to kill the people, soldiers in the army would protest

And then be court martialed, relieved of duty, or summarily executed for armed opposition. >less democratic and civilized than America
>western european governments would never do such a thing in todays political climate, it's virtually impossible to get it done

It's less likely, but you are a fool if you think it would not be done in times of crisis.

It's never the Civilians versus the Government.

It's usually a small minority that is willing to challenge the Government, versus the silent majority and the Government.

You're a fool if you think the vast majority of the military would not remain loyal to the chain of command.

and then yanks would go to burger king instead
checkmate government :DDDDDDD

The point isn't to win if it ever happens, the point is to have the ability to resist.

If the Viets fought like the Germans or Soviets, we would have crushed them.

Instead they relied of our ROE, guerrilla warfare, and human shields.

War is about politics back home. Not just the actual reality in the warzone.

You guys are claiming that the war was unfair for us, when that's exactly how the world works.

easy there friendo or you're gonna get a heart attack xD

nice double posting fucking hick

back into a monarchy, good

>Good luck taking on that Abrams with an AR-15
you ever heard of guerrilla warfare? A tank can't do much when someone can ambush you then blend back into the general population/hide in a rural area

>meanwhile poland still has cavalry in [current year]
>FUCKING CAVALRY

America is #1

oh yeah, I can see them blending

>muh gorilla warfare

only works in a country like afghanistan where everybody hates americans and secretly loves the taliban, willing to house them, feed them information etc. Most americans side with the military over some autistic libertarian hicks blowing up mcdonalds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blair_Mountain
Yeah nope never happened were all just a bunch of fat cucks

haha please. if the american government pissed people off enough to start a war, they pissed people off enough to have them sheltered by civvies

This.

OP misunderstands the concept of an armed population. Obviously the rednecks with shotguns and hand grenades have no chance of beating a 7 bilion dollar military complex. But they can put up a really annoying fucking fight, and just be a general nuisance for many years. If the government were to invade the South/West of the U.S., there would be a million white trash wanna-be heroes waiting in their trailers with hunting rifles. The government would win but they would lose a ton of resources and it would take forever, and as long as there was one redneck with a gun still alive, the rebellion would never end. That is value of an armed population, that it deters the government from bothering with a takeover because it would be too much work.

If there were no guns in the hands of the people then the government wouldn't even have to think about that. They could just swoop in and everyone would have to obey them.

>as long as there was one redneck with a gun still alive, the rebellion would never end
would give me geronimo tier feels reading about such a story

people hate rebels, you hate southerners 150 years later

im actually a dixieboo tbf. but the civil war wouldnt be comparable to a civil war today. the civil war was a war between states. this hypothetical war were talking about would be the government vs the people

Those rebels started the war though, that's why we hate them. The government didn't invade them first. They tried to steal land from the U.S. and after many failed government attempts at peace, they finally invaded the south. If the government strikes first then the people will see them as the bad guys.

>his country banned nerf guns for looking too dangerous
>thinks his opinion on real guns matters in the slightest

kys

kinder eggs have been legal for like a year now, why are yuros still obsessed with this meme?

Another America hate thread?
Fantastic.

Because they want to extend their e-peen by regurgitating old memes left and right

this image is a load of shit mostly

Not an argument fatty. :)

>some autistic asshurt yurotrash spent hours carefully compiling this list of strawman arguments
>another asshurt yuropoor actually saved it

holy shit

not a yank but youve posted this before and i debunked most of it. dont post ot again or i'll be forced to *cracks knuckles* pay you a visit. capiche, terrone?

muh hertage faggit detected

>Italian calling american fat
Oh the irony

>n-not an argument
>why aren't you arguing against the merits of my non-sequitur image posted in a thread about a potential civil war

Nice try, Mario