>Americans want to deport this

Fucking monsters. SHAME ON YOU.

whatever nigga

> Americans want to keep this out of the country
Please give French citizenship,
I NEED to fuck a beurette.

I want to fuck her.

It's the parents fault so who cares

You don't need French citizenship to do that. About half of beurettes are huge sluts. If you are white or black, it's easy mode. Especially since you are American. They're all Americaboos.

They usually get pregnant with a mixed kid, and then come crawling back to their men.

brah, i wanna fuck that, too.
but their brothers have first dips :(
yuck.

> tfw no muslim wife to share a woman in a shared master slave relationship.
> tfw no "slave" to dp with and blow my loads in my wife instead, establishing the hierarchy of us as her masters.
> tfw no wife who trains a "slave" to wake me up with a rimjob as she blows me to wake me up.
> tfw.

I really, really, really want this to happen.

Deport is another way of saying "go home". Yes, I want her to be able to go home. She's not being deported to Hell. She's a citizen of a country. That's her home.

Unfortunately I am neither white, nor black, nor American.

I am a disgusting CHIcano, but I've been told I could pass for Arab.

Go to Sweden and burn your passport. Then fuck dumb Swedish cunts for the rest of your life.

>pass for an Arab

Yeah, if you really do you're going to have a hard time. The last thing they want is an Arab.

>deporting women

No, only men

u can clearly see a dick in those pants

does it matter?
I would fuck that ass while spanking "her"pussy then.

Are you implying that's a problem ?

there's no pussy to spank u dumb menschen

> implying that's bad at all.
> implying I wouldn't try to impregnate "her" or impale "her" with my dick till the sun goes up anyway.

>Trump wants to keep THIS out of the country

>hamster

Keep her out of this world

Good guy Trump

thank god

Fuck you Ahmed go back to shooting up people that insult that faggot Muhammed or however you write his name