Anybody know how to get mac os on to a 2012 macbook pro

anybody know how to get mac os on to a 2012 macbook pro

lets just say I ((acquired)) it from an sjw who was not needing it anymore AND DONT TELL ME TO FUCKING RETURN IT IM NOT GONNA FUCKING DO THAT SHIT YOU DUMB RETARD, regardless

it has a firmware password on it and internet recovery is blocked by the password, but I did manage to put ubuntu on it before the firmware pass magically got on to it

Give it back tyrone

Boot into verbose mode ( command + v ) and then do these commands in order.

Mount -uw /
rm /var/db/.applesetupdone
shutdown -h now

You restore it to a state as if mac osx was just installed.

just remove the hard disk, format it from another computer and then reinstall osx from a usb key jamal.
then icloud tracking will kick in and you'll have the cops at your home asking where you got your stolen mac

the hard drive was formatted a long time ago

I had the computer completely off when it was with me

when I do command v it just takes me to the gnu grub

OP is such a nigger

reformat it then. just erase the whole disk with gparted on a real computer aka pc

I did that, but when I do that, I get the flashing folder screen. im trying to make a bootable mac usb but I cant find the sierra os dmg file anywhere

go on pirate bay, find the newest version you can, install it, update to the latest version via the appstore.
if on windows use transmac to transfer the dmg to a usb key, i have also used a relaease in .iso that work just as well.

I found mac os lion ill try and put it on transmac but I have a feeling that when I try to boot fucking ubuntu is going to take over and not let me boot to it

FW password can be disabled by removing a stick of RAM and the CMOS battery. At least thats how you do it to PPC machines. No idea if it works on intel ones and if its a retina you cant remove ram anyways.

use the boot hotkey
Use Startup Manager

Hold down the Option key immediately after turning on or restarting your Mac.
Release the Option key when you see the Startup Manager window.
Select your startup disk, then click the arrow or press Return.

immediately as in hold it when pressing the power button

this is a 2012 model they moved the firmware pass out of the ram because it was too easy break in, besides I already tried that and the laptop outright refused to boot with different ram

Uefi lock... You need to buy bios chip on ebay and replace old one with new one.

if it was a FW password he wouldnt be able to install ubuntu at all, on intel its written into the efi's NAND

no no there is a fw lock but it only happened right after the 2nd reinstall of ubuntu

the first time I installed ubuntu I could still access internet recovery but after the 2nd reinstall now I get the firmware lock

hope you've got a heat gun because you're going to need to replace a chip

i'll do it if you send me it

I cant access that shit dude the firmware blocks most things

cant I just remove the fucker with my bare hands and be done with it

Give it back Damarcus

OP is a piece of shit

deshaun plz go back to africa

Okay Rashad, return it to the owner.

samefag

guess again nigger :^)

nope

why would I turn myself in and return it to an sjw

i swear you are so stupid

everyone who isn't a nigger wants you to die you dumb retarded parasite

angry macfag who is worried about their computer getting stolen and replaced with ubuntu

>proud caucasian who doesn't give a shit about helping lester negroshit and would rather help a fagget degenerate company like apple and their faggot degenerate users than see a single worthless shitstained nigger child breathe one breath of air on this planet ever again

yeah I kind of just accepted that I wont be able to get mac on it because the firmware password prevents everything but hey atleast it is useful as an ubuntu machine

if it wasnt gonna have ubuntu on it, i might of just broke the dumb apple machine or parted it out maybe even tested on it

>i might of just broke the dumb apple machine
sounds just like a nigger or an arab

>it has a firmware password on it and internet recovery is blocked by the password

Ask her for the password. Duh. If you stole it, try handing yourself over to the police.

Fags wish for the death of all shitskins

Want to take the moral high ground and shame your behavior

>Faggots

what the hell would you of done

oh wait I know

returned it to the biracial sjw, get called a nazi white male, either 1, get accused of rape, 2, pay over $2000 dollars for property theft or 3, go to jail

you are autistic

Virus the bitch to death then redue OS install

Give it back Tyrone

>RMS
jew

>Torvalds
white

>Jobs
mostly white

>Gates
white

>Chen
chinkeroo

noticing a pattern here yet, busta rhymes?

NIGGERS DON'T DESERVE COMPUTERS
GO BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA NOW

Then google how to boot into verbose mode ffs!

> it has a firmware password on it and internet recovery is blocked by the password
> I ((acquired)) it from an sjw who was not needing it anymore
Is your skin color black, by any chance?

give it back tyrone

Give it back, Jamal.

I'll trade you for a stack of Ipads that ex-employees have tied to their Icloud accounts and are now paperweights.

fucking apple, man.

I can just imagine you in your moms basement sweating scouring forums trying your best to get into the computer you stole. probably wasted over half your day already.

hahaahahah