Does there exist such a thing as a flawless IPS panel? Why does God hate us?

Does there exist such a thing as a flawless IPS panel? Why does God hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Eizo-FS2735-27-inch-High-end-Monitor/dp/B012TX6NK6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490904875&sr=8-1&keywords=FORIS FS2735
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just get a VA

No. LCD is dogshit in the guise of display technology. Buy CRT, plasma, OLED, projector, anything that isn't LCD.

That light at the bottom is so fucking tacky.

Nope. It's all about finding one with """""acceptable""""" bleed and glow. I'm still using a 1080p/60Hz IPS monitor because the 1440p/144Hz ones I've bought have all had horrible imperfections. I'd rather just stay where I am and keep the money than compromise.

Because he wants you to just use a quantum dot display instead.

OLED is the future

I fell for the VA meme. Persistence so bad I can see faint trails when I move my mouse.

Thank god I only bought it as a second monitor.

if the future is submerged in Vaseline

i have this exact monitor and thank fuck my backlight bleed isnt that bad

I have a benq VA monitor and I don't find its motion blur to be any worse than the IPS monitors I've used.

It certainly doesn't have what I would call "deep blacks" either though.

because god wants you to run 640x480 at 16 colours

There is no "god"

no course of events undirected by a malicious creator could have resulted in the invention of the edge lit LCD

Ya I got the same issue. Unfortunately op not much can be done. If you want 144hz and an IPS panel in one. You'll need to compromise on backlight bleed and glow

There is no magical bearded fairy in the sky. Are you intelligent enough to accept it?

>There is no magical bearded fairy in the sky.
Yes there is, I am he.

this^^^^^^

1440p 25-27" fucking when?
Or better yet, 2560x1600 for dat 20-30-20 setup.

I've bought two shitty MVA panels and returned them both. Hint: it was ASUS

oled>>>>ips>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>tn

you're right, but He is

I am intelligent enough to not blindly accept any faith.

what did he mean by this

why the fuck are you looking at a black screen?

>god

How often do you guys look at a totally black screen?
For me it's like 70% of my day, that's why its such an important issue!

Same shit right here
Tried five PG279Qs, RMA'D them all and kept my U2414H 1080p IPS monitor and bought a cheaper VG248QE for muh strobed 120 Hz gaymen.

>falling for the "cheap IPS/VA are good" meme

>Does there exist such a thing as a flawless IPS panel?
Yes, it's called not cheap. Get Eizo or NEC

Not true. I use EIZO screens and there is still a faint glow at the bottom corners. I can't speak for NEC, however.

Normal IPS glow that all the ips have to some extend because of the way the technology works or actual backlight bleed? If it's the later you could have just RMA'd it.

>Tfw very little ips glow/bleed on a 300€ 1440p screen
Dell U2515h

I fell for the IPS meme, too. I currently have a U2414H overclocked to 75Hz. It helps a little, but there's still noticeable motion blur because of the 8ms response time.
I'm going to upgrade next week to a Dell S2716DG 144Hz gsync TN.
>m-muh colors
>m-muh viewing angles
Not worth it.

>144Hz gsync TN
Enjoy your gaymur trash.

>magical bearded fairy in the sky
This is what atheists actually believe religion is about.

This so much, except I'm using 1200p/60Hz dell ultrasharp. It's good enough and has adjustable stand. I'm not paying for imperfect garbage.
If I wanted more screen space I would just get another one, or 1080p in portrait mode.

>gsync

>1080p in portrait mode
but muh subpixel antialiasing

Buy an old S-PVA for $200 and be done with it.

What's that one newfangled super expensive shit that came out a while back? IGZO IPS or something.?Supposed to be amazing but has lag.

$1,289.00 for a fucking monitor and then you don't even know if it will have IPS glow, which it probably will
amazon.com/Eizo-FS2735-27-inch-High-end-Monitor/dp/B012TX6NK6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490904875&sr=8-1&keywords=FORIS FS2735

where can i buy one

Jesus bitch eat a sandwich

Fatty detected.

I have a GTX 1080, anons. I can't use poosync.

>Jesus bitch eat a sandwich

what? she's literally perfect

Thiccnigger detected.

LCD cell type *ALWAYS* have tradeoff regarding light leakage.

For IPS, it's low-level grey glow on off angles, manifesting as corner glow on dark screens in dark rooms. However, the payoff is absolutely zero positional hue shifting.

VA has better static contrast/lower direct light leakage, but there's still positional color shift and posterization/banding, even if it's gotten better in recent years.

The only real hope is some form of true LED displays, whether OLED (that can go for more than a few thousand hours before the blue subpixels start fading), QD LED (still unproven), or something else.

this post sounds very euphoric

>IPS
>Not OLED

Does anyone have experience with professional level displays? I'm talking about the $1000+ color-accurate screens like NEC sells.

I've been thinking I might buy something like that for my next screen if the QC/etc is definitively better.

I have the 27 inch model of the same monitor. I'm a little jealous. Mine has some glow. It's obviously noticeable but tolerable. I just didn't think it was worth potentially sending back multiple times just to hopefully get a better one.

EDGELIT IS SHIT

Enjoy the lake of fire

Don't say nasty things about 12 year olds. That's not cool!

lmao she's 3d you fucking normie imbecile