en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterfox
bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=328154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kys

Whom are you quoting?

stop memeing this meme, you meme

Whom are you quoting?

>

Yup I've more or less does them at this point. Took a long time because I had such a long relationship with that browser.

the fuck? There are people still using firefox in this day and age?

the fuck? There are people not using firefox in this day and age?

the fuck? There are people not using firefox in this day and age?

>take a snack break

>the Web will be here when you get back

There are people still using firefox in this day and age? the fuck?

Yep. Your shilling wasn't very successful. Sup Forums is not stupid enough to fall for it.

sorry, misquoted you

>browser tries to help you become a normal human being
>REEEEEEE

no. this onlt proves that 40% of users are cucks who wear programming socks.

This. How do you even live with yourself using Chrome, MS Edge or Safari.
Instead of glorious Firefox.

I use Opera browser

Stop using Opera browser

That was a good thing.

*whomst'd

Stupid browser thinks it's a human that controls it. Like I'm shilling manually.

When was that created? Day after chrome launch?

Date is in file name.

It's ironic that the firefox users are giving data to the poll botnet though

how's firefox/nightly these days? I switched to chrome a few years ago because constant memory leaks and the medocre font rendering started to piss me off
I've heard there are native vertical tabs now, is that true? how's the UI and speed compared to chrome?

Still broken ass sessionstore default, still trying to DNS prefix by default. Otherwise with e10s its lightning fast and still has all the addons you need. I dunno about any vertical tabs, not my bag.

>because constant memory leaks
Not an issue unless its your add-ons.

>medocre font rendering
I don't think it has significantly changed in years.

>native vertical tabs now
Not really. You can get them with some test-pilot add-on thing.

>UI and speed compared to chrome
No idea.

Until FF and derivatives remain the only browser that has tabmixplus or similar I won't be uninstalling them in favor of others any time soon.

firefox is slow as fuck dude hahhahah have fun with ur peice of shit browser that takes 1000000 seconds to load something

prefetch*

It's pretty slick honestly, I've never bought into the botnet but it can't be noticably faster.

How is it "slick"? It takes forever to load anything.

maybe you're are internet connection is just shit.

If forever is ~0.5 seconds or less for a large page, maybe?

I'm on chrome and it takes not even a second to load something. Whilst on firefox it takes 7.3 seconds. Yeah i don't think my internet is shit d00d

>implying I have appetite without looking at my screen

I am a loyal firefox user, but for fucks sake what's this bullshit.
Why do they keep adding idiotic non features to the interface?

Firefox is supposed to be barebones browser with the possibility to customize with the addons and css. This was the philosophy of the original project.
I am tired of mozilla and the clowns ruining everything.

Just hire back Eich already.

Wow, you must have broken something fierce if it's taking 7 seconds. The problem is definitely on your end.

>Why do they keep adding idiotic non features to the interface?
It's the start page. You can change it to whatever you want if you don't like it. And it's not like it needs any updates or something to display that. The content is fetched from the internet.

i uninstalled when i saw their post on facebook
>in rust we trust
wtf niggers, fuck rust

This one?

yes

The amusing thing is the fake outraged posts made in response to these little messages just causes them to be shown to more people.

Utter cancer.

i tried chromium for a bit recently
- addons cover most of what i want, but there's several limitations imposed by chromium that limit what they can do
- memory usage, holy shit, i even ran it with a process-per-domain to bring it down a bit, but it'd still chew 10G+ ram before too long, i'd have to periodically kill groups of tabs otherwise they just keep climbing
- tab management is ass, and addons can't do much about it, if you use a lot of tabs, chromium just isn't for you

i'm back on palemoon, haven't use this in quite a while, it's progressed a lot, it seems to be more than just a held-back firefox fork now, and many addons have explicit support for it
sure, it's not as fast, but it's fast enough, and that's about the only downside. i don't play video or games in my browser, so performance isn't really that critical

only problem i have with chromium is privacy, nothing else, it doesnt even take that much ram anymore

fuck off, this is not real
go back to your placebo browser

I thought you've already uninstalled it, instead of making 4th thread about it.

It's called the SJW browser for a reason OP.

>take a snack break
Is this fat acceptance?

>browser tries to tell me how to live
REEEEEE

because SJWs value privacy?

>dat thinly veiled Apple-ad
they aren't even trying to hide their macfag-boner anymore.

And chrome is the corporatist browser. There's a reason why when stylish started spying on its users, firefox version was the only one they didn't inject the spyware into.

>women don't use the internet
>claims its gender discrimination
Maybe they actually have normal lives? No that can't be it.

We can't have that!

INEQUALITY

CIS!

Firefox is still the best. You shills are fucking pathetic.

It's pretty awful with default configs though

Try waterfox or cyberfox

Both are much better

>watarfox
placebo shit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waterfox

>bakes pie like a good girl
>to fucking fat and hungry to orientate the decorations uniformly
>space instead of tab leaving text off center
>no autism bracelet causing static build up
>bites nails
3/10, Certainly fit for Sup Forums.

>doesn't support muh legacy JS

Nope. I'm apart of the chrome botnet.

>bakes
you blind? it's in a plastic tray. that means it was purchased somewhere. probably Walmart.

I thought it was Pyrex/glass...

>fake news

>Sessionstore every 15seconds
>DNS prefetching
kay

I mean, you could easily distribute some corrected user prefs.js or whatever the about:config is saved to.

Session restore is meant to protect tabs that are currently open. The longer the interval between updates the more likely it will contain outdated information. You might not need it but it was put in for a reason.

It was put in by retarded webshits. 15 seconds? Thats going to be writing disk like 1/10th of the time and it will be SLOW. Not to mention the fact that they're splitting into multiple processes it doesn't fucking matter if the tab processes crash. They need to purge all their sqlite bullshit right out of there it's plain wrong. 15 seconds is insanity. maybe 60 minimum.

Is there any browser which conforms with the right-wing ideology?

It was put in long before the dumb memes about SJWs were a thing. Sup Forums only learned about it because SSDs don't like writes but I believe firefox actually does less writes than chrome/ium anyway.

webshit != SJW. Firefox has been hiring retarded front end guys for years, throwing in "features" and gimmicks and breaking shit. I've been trying to avoid their database shit for ages, ramdisk etc. Nobody should be writing constantly, let alone for something as retarded as all their crash information. Firefox hasn't even been a crashy piece of shit since they sandboxed plugins in like FF30 or earlier. Sessionstore is way later.

ur mum

You anorexic cunt need to eat

Why do you just conveniently have that saved

Some shilling is afoot

Are you saying firefox didn't have a session manager before firefox 30?

>the Web will be here when you get back
You sure about that?

V E G A N
E
G
A
N

I don't know the versions. It was like 2013-2014 when that shit showed up though and they've been shitting it up ever since. Previous to that there was an addon that handled it perfectly well from my experience.

Well the part they're talking about will be.

But the functionality was added in Firefox 2.0

bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=328154

different implementation

>A non-intrusive suggestion of getting a snack is considered a bad, intrusive thing
Only on Sup Forums.

It was probably even less efficient. They didn't just decide to change it to make it worse.

I don't know if they were force flushing it to disk every couple seconds but it's hard to be noticably less efficient than it is now.

Not sure what problem you seem to be experiencing with the current implementation. Writing to disk is not a problem that's why they exist in the first place. If you don't need it I think you can set it to 0 to turn it off

Writing to disk is literally a problem, all the time. Sessionstore's not as much of a problem as places though.

Are you offended because deep down inside you know they are right?
There's more to life than just your PC.
Go outside, get some exercise. You'll feel better.

>wake up
>have breakfast
>turn computer on and open firefox
>'Gosh, you've been looking at your screen for a while. Take a snack break!'

Motherfucker I just got up

>firefox
SJW shit.

>Chrome
Botnet.

>Opera
Chinese botnet.

At least the chinks aren't selling my data to the NSA. I'll stick with Opera.

Its meme dip you

>autists tell me how to live
>REEEE?

Sitting your ass in front of your computer and screen is actually very naturally unhealthy though.

Go the fuck outside and go hiking or mountain climbing or something for a good portion of your day. Or even read a few books.

What the fuck does that even mean? I shouldn't have to imagine some metaphysical "ability to use the Internet" for your buzzword laden argument to make any sense whatsoever. This is why nobody likes feminism.

user, make sure you check mozilla's home page. If you want to know why Firefox is at 11% and dying, just take a look. They are not even a browser company anymore. They're now a social justice company who's more concerned about africa and women than about their browser.

RIP Mozilla.

They don't show the girlfriend shoving the dog off the step.