Mfw Windows 10 has built in bash

>mfw Windows 10 has built in bash
How will Linux fangays ever recover?

Sure, GNU/Bash is literally the only reason to use GNU/Linux.

Luckily everyone can pick the OS of his/her liking.

Nice meme.

I can't hear you over all this source code, saved money, security, and lack of connections to Alphabet Soup Agency data collection server number 357.

Stay cucked.

What's the current best and cleanest activator for Win10?

Is this real? Is this actually how bad things are?

kmspico

its not a full bash
its just shit, cobbled together

*mfw Windows 10 has built in trash
ftfy

Kernel debuggers are a real thing idk what you're trying to convey

I tried that but it was messy as hell.

MSToolkit 2.6.2 was cleaner but still false positives on a couple of things.

Anything else worth testing out?

>my shit has a little bit of ice cream on top

>mfw Windows 10 has built in bash
So, just like linux?

>not pirating everything anyway

ishigiddy diggity

>mfw
>doesn't post a reaction face

I shiggy diggy

>(Beta)
Just like the rest of the entire OS. How will win10tards ever recover?

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

wow ur so off-grid leet!

everyone knows dick nose
go with the flow

bump

But does it have zsh or fish?

insider.microsoft.com

Just buy one from mercadolibre

I don't even use Bash on Linux, what makes you think I care that Windows has it?

>>mfw Windows 10 has built in bash
More like made for trash!

>she thinks bash is the only reason to use GNU/Linux
If all you care about is ``bash on Windows", you can get that with MinGW which runs on any modern version of Windows and doesn't infringe on your freedoms any more than using Windows already does. Installing a NSA rootkit on your hard drive just so you can use an open-source shell is ridiculous.

top kek

instructions unclear, got freedoms violated by non-free JavaScript

Free W10?

Linux is the name of the kernel that Linus Torvalds developed starting in 1991. The operating system in which Linux is used is basically GNU with Linux added. To call the whole system “Linux” is both unfair and confusing. Please call the complete system GNU/Linux, both to give the GNU Project credit and to distinguish the whole system from the kernel alone.

I couldn't possibly give less of a shit what Stallman thinks, it's Linux. That's how it has been and that's how it will be. In GNU/Linux credit still goes undeserved. Why should it stop at GNU, which isn't even present in all Linux distros? Why not call it Freedesktop/systemd/Mozilla/GNU/Linux? The line needs to be fucking drawn somewhere, so sensible people draw it at the one common component between all Linux distros, Linux.

Yes

Recover from what? You have an almost useful OS now, we should be glad for you

>wincucks think that people who aren't having their computer measure their penis length and check that their state issued papers are in order every 5 minutes are "off the grid"
If that what you mean by off the grid and you think that Ubuntu is a 1337 hax0r distro, then sure.