So...

So, looks like some kebab gang is assaulting houses on my neighborhood recently and my physical home backups might be fucking useless, would you trust more 7.1 or VC to upload backups to the "cloud" + some usb drive?

Also, would a usb drive die by the temps a car could get in a sunny day?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.homedepot.com/p/Klean-Strip-1-gal-Plastic-Kerosene-GKP85/203000700
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A set of capacitors arranged so they give 10000 V to whoever touch my shit while im out or through a remote/phone

I'm not murrican, I would get into a jail forever for that

>kebab gang is assaulting houses
Fingers crossed my country won't get into EU

F E T Ö

G E R İ Z E K A L I

VeraCrypt code is hosted on Microsoft servers

just hide the body, the kebab wasn't supposed to be there anyway

Move to somewhere that isn't rapidly becoming a 3rd world shithole.

the thing is, they are at least 3 according to proof in other houses, if you fry one kebab you will get jail or 2 kebabs waiting for you at home

I can't speak Mongol to run to Finland and no one can get into Switzerland/Luxembourg nowadays so there is no options

>the thing is, they are at least 3 according to proof in other houses, if you fry one kebab you will get jail or 2 kebabs waiting for you at home
add more voltage and goat onaholes

>go to jail cause someone dies while breaking and entering and stealing your shit
>europe
hahhaahhhha. in my state in murrica we can fucking blast them with a shotgun for being inside our house.

Which progressive and tolerant EU state do you live in? Here in the poor eastern outskirts of Europe I only have our local drunks, not this multicultural paradise you're experiencing right now. So jelly.

if you just want to keep some nosy fuckers out of your datas, either will work. keep in mind, though, that vc is in active development and has recently seen an audit and subsequent patches.
also, take a look at encfs or boxcryptor.

I will use rclone crypt and a VC volume with some acronis 256 aes encrypted backup inside and my important stuff in the backup is in another encrypted keepass DB

I guess that should be *enough* if google can't into quantum computing

he is living in a turkey, he is probably a member of terrorist group recently got into the list. they got their ass burned now trying to escape

Oh...

Nothing to hide/fear

Sweden
(yeah I know)

Bitch, I have my bank account data my password to my work office and everyfucking thing I need to live in this shitty botnet 2.0 world

MOVE OUT OF YOUR SHITTY NEIGHBORHOOD

Just use vera

var?

Keep your passwords in an encrypted safe like keepass

you're autistic

WHAT COUNTRY

Buy a gun
Here I'll help you out

Have fun in the pokey turdboy

>weave free wendyl
kek, sjwism doesnt appear that recent

Why don't you just put a TC volume inside a VC volume, then you have both.

This, plus for convenience, type your passwords in the Wingdings font and post them in the cloud, that way only you can read them!

Veracrypt on Windows or Luks container in Linux.

TC 7.1a is still safe to use and recommended over VC

Veracrypt contains security fixes found in the TC audit. Ignore shills telling you to use TC.

VC will do the job.

You could even just use bitlocker. The CIA does't give a shit about you unless your a terrorist or pedohile.

A gun and a large dog.

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

Go drink some bleach, you fucking third world shit smear.

wait
since when does the cia care about pedophiles?
I thought it was just the fbi, source?
fuck

cryptsetup mah niggah

You're a fucking moron. The fixes in vc audit are only for vc. Vc illegal forked tc code and has modified it significantly enough to cause critical vulnerabilities. Tc audit showed no vulnerabilities.

> be yuropoor
>get gangbanged by turks
>cant do anything about
>bbut muh Internet speed hhaaha
kek

KEK

>Yurop

WRONG

This. TC was shut down for being too effective. The last update was an attempt to sabotage the whole thing. Presumably by some 3 letter agency.

yuropoor detected

Nice try.

:^)

Nice try JTRIG
Anyways, the TC vulns are meaningless for cold storage and unmounted volumes, which OP's backup could be

>implying you can contain jet fuel in a steel barrel

Are you implying jet fuel can melt steel?

Also, where is an average (non-airplane owning) pleb going to get jet fuel without looking suspicious as fuck?

That's the way it should be. Here in the northern kingdom of Canuckistan, if some kebab breaks into your house, trips over your table, and breaks his leg, he can sue you for it.
But like in 'Murrica, it's a simpler situation legally if you just kill him rather than wound him.

KEBAB?

Its probably a shithole so we dont want you in

Try your local Home Depot or any local hardware store really.

m.homedepot.com/p/Klean-Strip-1-gal-Plastic-Kerosene-GKP85/203000700

I use TrueCrypt. As I post whenever one of these threads comes up:

> Veracrypt
> The files would be safer on the Desktop

Truecrypt was shut down because it worked.