/balt/ + /ausnz/

Akari

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pJRMnSQEjVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tsar.

Cool

What have YOU done today to advance the cause of the working man?

>animeshits are back
im out

Paid for my alcohol.

Voted for lenkų rinkimų akcija

fugging your mumma

Im out as well, was fun till it lasted, guys.

>normalshits doing what they're supposed to do
Good.

goodnight balt

don't let the bed ruskies bite

Goodnight.

Went to the local place where you go to look for a "job" met few completly not "alcoholic" dudes paid them each 30 euros and made them dig in my front yard.

Nighto

>watching anime makes me strange, random and unnormal teehee xDD
anime is literally normie central nowadays, unless ur a hardcore otaku hikimori, ur a normalshit through and through

JUST

>Taking pride in not being normal
Pretty fucking gay

Pshek detected.

Normies

Why? What factors motivated you to vote for them?

I was just joking..

Aww, and I thought we could have a decent discussion about politics and stuff...

>posts a frog

What there is have to have? Everyone is corrupt fuck there is literally noone to vote for and as every elections we will become poorer.

>doesn't post a frog

Name 1 good not corrupt party.

>doesnt like frosch

NSDAP

цѣcapь

I am talking about the Lithuanian ones.

Look how easily normies get triggered by anime reaction images.
If a normie tried to watch an anime episode, their blood pressure would kill them instantly.

Every Lithuanian political party is corrupt, same is true for every party in the world. Corruption can't be eradicated. But I guess we can try elect parties that are less corrupt (like TS_LKD and LRLS, these are the most decent and least corrupted ones), or make a new party with people that don't tolerate corruption.

I see you keep posting that white reddit guy in every thread. Seems like you are lost my friend.

>that are less corrupt
>LRLS

It's fine in that context. Frogs however aren't fine in any context.

i want the anime normies to leave
anime has been normified like video games, even normie japanese business men read and watch anime, u should get a different hobby if u want to be cool on Sup Forums, u fucking anime normies make me sick

okidoki

>even normie japanese business men read and watch anime
Japan is far away with a different culture, that doesn't matter.

Started researching for the Federal Election.

>less corrupt
>TS_LKD
Literally mafia.

Exactly.
Every party is corrupt.

Sad life, how about in Latvia or Estonia guys? Are there parties that are atleast decent?

>Are there parties that are atleast decent?
No.

nop

I think by their very nature parties tend to be hectic and unreliable. Even if it's a child's birthday party some adult is likely to get drunk and grope my sister.

Whole parties that were led by ex-soviets or even is now are fucked in the head.

Is it true that Latvians don't vote for president and that parties select the president?

Yes.

yes

Same here

Seriously? thats like ultimate tool to be in total power.

How is that democratic?

no shit

How's London?

who elects EU leaders? democracy never came after Soviet Unions fall

The president is elected by the parliament and the parliament is elected by the people.

Same thing here (UK) you elect parties and the party leader becomes the prime minister.

But EU isn't federation..

like arabmany

>the party leader
I mean winning party leader

isnt yet

So we went for more american-style democracy as for latvia and Estonia went for british-style?

I don't live in London but it has too many tourists.

The loli on the bottom right looks unhappy

youtube.com/watch?v=pJRMnSQEjVM

Semi-presidential vs parliamentary

thats very simplified, we have Parliamentary republic government type while u have Unitary parliamentary republic government

yeah nah you're okay m9

What?

>having elections

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This.

Even NK has elections lol

What do you think about parliamentary republics.

what happens when Lukashenko dies?

We take over again.

We take over again

Well, my white friend, that is an excellent question and I thank you for it. I think it's great we live in a world where you can ask questions. Because without questions, we just have answers. And an answer without a question is a statement.

OVA of Kons getting culturally enriched by mudslimes when?

Rude
We will become Russia.
So this basically means a civil war.
If your army is a fast as your border guards, by the time you arrive we will colonize Mars

Rightful Latvian clay, yes or no?

Do you have election?

Next leader is chosen in a life or death mahjong match. Like in my animes.

In the UAE? Fuck no. Absolute monarchy.

Hopefully never haha

No.

Still better than Russia right?

yes

This is wrong, Lithuania is not a semi-presidential country.

Sorry.

Had the pleasure of talking to a russian bydlo today, was it a coincidence he had a T-shirt with the Australian flag on it?

Lel, I've never thought about it. I think Russia grants more civil liberties so I'd choose Russia over the UAE. The weather is shit though.

Politics of Lithuania takes place in a framework of a unitary semi-presidential representative democratic republic

stop watching anime.

Also the average wage is like 400$ per month.
A filthy rich oil sheik like you would certainly enjoy life with -30° outside and 400$ in your pockets.

Does middle class in UAE exist? Cuz as i came to conclusion only ones that live quite well there are Rich.

Arghhhh, give me a moment, I'll go read something.