How many of your people exist over the world?

How many of your people exist over the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

dn.pt/portugal/interior/estudo-descobre-3119-milhoes-de-portugueses-pelo-mundo--1192698.html?id=1192698
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1, 243, 419

WTF I thought you hated us

how the fuck does that add up to 42 milion then
i mean, i get it, like 30 milion hues are full portugese, but i just hate wikipedia figures

I'm a mutt. My ancestry is too unique to say

How is this possible?

I am really confused by how Wikipedia got to the 42 million number there.

You have many north AFricans.

Yeah it doesn't add up. It's probably 22 or 24 millions.

There was a study that said that there was around 31 million people around the world with very close/direct portuguese descent...
dn.pt/portugal/interior/estudo-descobre-3119-milhoes-de-portugueses-pelo-mundo--1192698.html?id=1192698

>80k of us in huezilia

what the fuck are we doing there

>ignored by one of the coolest Spic countries

An awful lot.

Also, I know that Argentina is full of Italians, but I can't fucking believe that literally half of their popolation is of Italian descent

We have pretty much a small group of every ethnicity in planet. For whatever reason when things used to turn to shit in the old world, some people's reaction was "Hey, moving to Brazil is a good idea, it is going to be a superpower in 30 years"

holy shit 140 million people...

I didn't know there are so many Japanese in Brazil.

well i'm actually surprised we have a significant diaspora in Israel

There is.

bitch please, we've more than 400 000 jews, here !

Pls send qts

pls c'mere, just stay away from Paris, it sucks

Come home, Shinichi.

Are they still be able to speak Japanese?

could get the whole thing in

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_people

Like everysingle one of them wants to go to japan but they can't even hold a fucking conversation in japanese...

Some still are, I have a friend whose family all speak japanese, him included, he is a third generation immigrant.
But if I had to bet, I'd say the newer generation probably doesn't speak japanese at all.

Thanks. I'm surprised a bit because some still speak Japanese.

I thought there would be more Congolombians in Argentina, also

>Israel
wot?

~60 000 000 according to wikipedia
with 1/3 living outside of Polen

Isn't New Zealand populated by something like...5 M people ?

Wew lad

>UK
>Ireland

wtf

We had a lot of emigrants until after WWII and the "economic miracle" of the 50-60's. Still, I honestly didn't think there were so many of us around the world.

>There are more Italians outside of Italy than inside

blessed land and bunda

i think it's just a muh heritage thing, just look at UK

see
We used to be poor as fuck

the thing is that people with proved italian heritage can get citizenship

Do you have right of citizenship by ancestry?

Why aren't all this "Italians" in Argentina, Vzla, Chile, Mexico flooding your country?

Yes, you do. I don't know the details, but IIRC having an Italian grandparent is enough to qualify due to jus sanguinis.

As for why they aren't flooding us, idk. My guess is that they live well enough where they are.

I know lots of middle class young people with Italian citizenship.

>Argentina that high
Didn't expect that

Other day, I saw a middle aged japonese woman talking with an old japonese woman and a little girl with them, the middle aged woman was talking in Portuguese until she forgot a word and started talking in Japanese, the old woman seemed to only speak Japanese and the little girl just Portuguese, but could easily understand Japanese.

Look at me.

We are your country now.

>Luxembourg

what

these numbers are wrong.

there are over 250 .000 Colombian-born in Spain.

90.000 in Equator according to the last census.

over 100.000 in Bananama.

there are like 20.000 Colombian residents in Argentina (not counting students etc).

>Chile
>Uruguay
>Peru
>Madagascar

Unexpected desu

hmmm

de fug is dis

de fug is wat?

2 million, with 1.6 million Slovenes living at home, 100.000 as ethnic minorities, and the rest as emigrants in the West.

>ANGLOS

yeah, they are pretty outdated, but it gives a view of Colombian diaspora

Interesting. if I visited your country, people would regard me as local?

Los italo peruanos seniores...

Well, it depends of the region, but mostly they would they would.

Probably not, even if people don't care about your appearence the way you move/behave is different.

>but mostly they would.

autism fix'd

there are only 23 million italian-brazilians?
sheeit
where I live literally half of the people have italian surnames

In São Paulo and Paraná, no. In other states in the south/southeast you'd be regarded as a brazilian from other states.
Don't know about the rest but most likely people would know you are a foreigner.

>netherlands 500.000

You need all the documents up until the birth of your italian ancestor to be able to apply, birth marriage and death (if they are dead) of everyone between you and the italian
and even if you have that it still takes an awful lot of itme
my parents applied for me to have a citizenship when i was 3. i'm 20 and still waiting.

>1 out of 10 in a country we have no historical ties with
>only

>500,000 in UK
whut? I thought you disliked us

I was just surprised. I live in a middle-sized town in São Paulo and over half of the people here have italian surnames.

British chileans are mostly Irish >>> Scots > english.

Yet another proof French people are a myth

Well, we're obviously not going to let everybody in. If you can prove you're of Italian descent you automatically get citizenship. If your family can't, that's another story.

Have you met any?

Of course. But even if you have the documents it's still hard. Like I said before, i've been waiting 17 years for the citizenship,
Still, it's pretty easy to spot someone with an italian ancestry, italian surnames are noticeably different from portuguese or spanish ones.

If 10% is the country average I don't find it hard to believe there are places where 50% is of Italian descent. You probably just got lucky (or unlucky, depending on your point of view).

there is no point of view where being surrounded by people of european descent is unlucky.
still, a good amount of people with italian surnames are mixed so there's that.

Yeah, Italian bureaucracy is a mess, I can se where you're coming from. If you really want the citizenship the only advice I can give you to come to Italy (there's no problem as a tourist) and contact ask embassy in Rome about it. They'll probably get shit done quicker than if you were still in Brazil.

I like spen do u liek spen?

More than a few, my surname is Browne.

yes

If all the Brit diaspora from America went back to England would the UK become the most powerful country?

You missed out on adding the falkland islands to the list for bants m8

Since you probably don't know how the process for asking for a citizenship is, i'll resume it:
>you go to the italian embassy in brazil
>pay for them to check your documents here in brazil (your more recent ancestors) in every cartório (a registry office)
>show them your documents
>pay for them to send it to italy
>it gets to rome, they stamp it and send all documents (one by one) to the cities where your ancestors came from to check if they are true
>they stamp all the documents
>ship it back to rome, you pay for it again
>they stamp it again and send it back to brazil
>you get your citizenship
of course, since there is a big waiting line this process only starts like 5 years after you submit your request.

>300 million muh heritage americans pour into scotland

toplel

by every cartório i meant all the ones where your documents come from, not all cartórios in the country.

Probably they'd become the most obese

Is the world ready for a Scottish Empire and Haggis in every McDonalds?

I obviously don't know the details about what asking for Italian citizenship in Brazil is like. I can only tell you I have a Brazilian friend of Italian descent who had more or less the same problems as you (and she has an Italian grandparent on both sides), and that's what she did.

Fuck, who am I ?

the falklands is a shitty place m8

dagos move here all the time from the 1800s

>only 6K Funnish

REEE

Who's next? :^)
Let the neo-colonization begin.

>mfw America creates a brain drain in other countries.

I saw a Finn on BBC news the other day, was a professor at a university here.

He looked weird and a had a funny accent

I'm Sicilian, so the people most genetically similar to me are this
But cut out all countries except for Italy and the US, divide Italy by 1/3 to isolate the Southern genetic sample, add 90% of the US sample and get approximately 33 million of "my" people.

That's enough, I guess.

>mfw America creates a food drain in other countries.