Cultures you have no reason to dislike but dislike anyways

I hate Spanish culture. I just don't know why. It seems so cheap. The language is disgusting and when I think of it all I imagine are ugly fat women walking top less on the beach. I have no reason to hate spaniards, or their culture, but I do.

Same goes for moortugese.

Post cultures/ethnicities you hate for no reason

Sorry, Brazilbros, but Brazilians. They are just offensive to all senses. Walking around stinking and naked while wearing flip flops, being loud and gross, having giant "ass" competitions while dancing and stinking and being horny to the asses, getting drunk and living in filth, murdering and being corrupt, dancing with dogs and having a culture that glorifies filth.

Bossa Nova is pretty cool though.

germany

hello goato

Yeah this as well

Honestly all Latin cultures west of France are utter shit

I hate everyone equally.

Fuck you all.

Gringos and frogs.

South/central Americans

I don't know, it's because I feel the only good part of their history was the pre-columbian part. I would much rather have a modern Incan Empire that speaks Quechua than modern Peru/Chile/Ecuador

Everything after this has been a poor, underperforming, race-mixed waste of space blasting reggaeton and poor immigrants

The pure white ones should just go back to Europe, and the brown ones should return to pagan pre-spanish roots.

So much this.

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.

Fuck off Mr. Powers.

This.
Kanker for everyone.

hello goato

Portuguese...

Lisbon in particular.

I know not every Portuguese person is a brutally direct, tactless twat with a terrible sense of direction, but that's my experience with them... and for whatever reason they're all from Lisbon. Did Lisbon disappear or something? Are all these Johns, Tonys, Pauls, and Mannys refugees from some sunken port that's now part of a new Spanish bay?

I know two cool Portuguese - one's from Porto and the other is from the Azores somewhere.

hello goato

I hate Spanish culture. I just don't know why. It seems so cheap. The language is disgusting and when I think of it all I imagine are ugly fat women walking top less on the beach. I have no reason to hate spaniards, or their culture, but I do.

Hello goato

Chinese and Indians. I donĀ“t know any people from neither culture personally, but something about those fuckers makes my skin crawl.

Argentines are literally all stuck up faggots who seriously think they're whiter than everyone else.

this as well

I hate french

Their language is obnoxious

I hate Walmartistan. It's a morbidly obese nation with scavenger-class citizens. They only live to create wealth in China.

hello goato

Hello goato

Indians, they just look really fucking stinky and disgusting although when there's a hot Indian girl they tend to be REALLY hot.

None, I think my hatred for other cultures is perfectl justified.

>for no reason
>posts many good reasons to not like our culture
C'mon son.

South Indians
Germans
Holland
Though I don't hate any of them I severely dislike them

kek

Your mistake is to consider that Spain has a culture. There is no such thing as "spanish culture". Every place is different so the common "spanish culture" of all this places is just shit and bad habits.

I irrationally hate Turks and Poles, even if there are elements of their culture that are probably good. Every Turkish and Polish nationalist might as well be talking about a giant pile of shit to me when they defend their countries here