No /bst/?

Other urls found in this thread:

myfigurecollection.net/profile/belkun
imgur.com/a/3kJNh
youtube.com/watch?v=qRMN2-ZMG8Y
youtu.be/IxSiA14OkVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Might take a new pic later today.

Haven't posted in a couple of weeks. Been waiting for some of my buyfagottry to arrive while playing the GOTY so far.
Got some new pics yesterday, but already did some minor rearranging on the statues, moving the smaller figmas next to my Nendo display. Likely going to get some Persona 5 theme going on next week when my copy arrives.

what's the black thing on top of the books?
please pet spot for me
do you have a myfigurecollection account?

Mind sharing that wp please?

I have 2x Dell P2414H 1920x1080 and a gtx 970, really want an ultrawide recently to replace them them with.

29" 2560x1080 or 34" 3440x1440?

If so which one? Cheaper the better. UK.

>do you have a myfigurecollection account?
Yeah, got a bunch of pictures there too: myfigurecollection.net/profile/belkun

Always love that Hifumi wallpaper.

Here you go: imgur.com/a/3kJNh

An origami ball a friend made

Thank you

Interesting monitors, I like them.
Cute doggo as always!
Very comfy lighting.
Why do you have two laptops?
What keyboard is that?

Cherry MX1800, with black switches

It's really nice

youtube.com/watch?v=qRMN2-ZMG8Y
34 is recommended

very neat
>Why do you have two laptops?
trying to become proficient with linux on the thinkpad

yeah, still not tidied up enough to take a fresh pic - playing cluster all day.

are they all on one computer?

Awesome, thanks

I'm early for once! Currently just counting down the minutes until I have to hop into my car and go to work. Again.

aye

What distrobution are you running?

void at the moment

What jib do you have?

user clean up some mess and this is gonna be god tier.

Blue collar warehouse job for a major American auto manufacturer. Unionized shop, good pay, etc.

Boring as fuck, but pays very well + benefits and honestly, the job is easy.

how do i get a job like this

oh I will eventually, no doubt , just got to motivate myself - brain is full of fuck just now with RL shit.

I started as a temporary employee (see slave labor). My father got me in. As a temp you have no sick days, no paid (or even unpaid leave), not allowed to be late even once. You work and only work. No breaks. Did this for 11 months before they hired me as full time.

The group I came with was 14 including me. Down to me and only me by the end.

As for warehouse and union jobs in general, just ask around. You may have to be willing to work for little money at first, but if the warehouse gets you trained for vehicles, PMHV's, forklifts, and hazmat training (90% of warehouses have all these and are required for you to work there). Once you have that, you're more attractive to other warehouse jobs.

Been a while so why not.

That looks pretty nice. The wood is a nice accent for the otherwise almost all black stuff.
Which Artisan pad is that? I really like my Shidenkai, but it gets dirty way too fast and the glass coating wears off.

that's a cozy setup, user!

what size monitor is that?

Hayate L Xsoft is in the pic. I have two Shidenkais, too. One dark gray and one white. Dark gray is the one in use right now. White one got dirty easily and it's a bitch to clean.

ty lo-fi mane.

>White one got dirty easily and it's a bitch to clean.
Yup, that's the reason I don't use mine anymore. They only had the white and red one when I ordered.
They seem to have a 100x50cm XL size for special orders, so I might look into that, otherwise I might pick up a L Hayate.

No cleaing up, today we rate like men.
Model m got wet and I'm giving it some extra time to get dry.

Isn't streching your neck up to look at the TV painful after a while? I use mine from meters away

rated

Looking comfy

Poor but cute
Is that an 16:10 X61 tablet? I'm confused

>Apple
>My little pony

What a fag, I bet he even has a girlfriend

Aside from those dolls and pictures it looks like aq basement dwellers dream, keep it up lad

ugly desk/10

>Is that an 16:10 X61 tablet? I'm confused
it's 4:3, the wallpaper just looks really weird in that image

>Isn't streching your neck up to look at the TV painful after a while?

not really. i also have my bed on the other side of the room that i use as a sofa for watching films.

its comfy :3

you moved?

monitor arm just arrived

How is that brand of monitor?

Samsung 32" 1440p.

What Case is that? Looking cute

Nothing changed
If I`m lucky I`m gonna get the posters/frames and a mkg keyboard to go with it

very neat, nice cable management

I have the same monitor and love it.

threadly reminder to sell me your keyboards

it was the best bang for the buck for ultrawide 1440p, pretty much same panel as asus mx34vq. Quite flawless for my taste, also nice pricing.

tj08e, i just painted it white, i'm thinking about buying the gray version of it.

can you elaborate how are you able to sit on the ground for many hours without pain?

Glad I'm not the only one sitting on the floor while using my computer. Nice room btw, the wallpaper is unique and the paintings are awesome.

What you do for a living?

what the fuck is wrong with you? do you weigh 300+lbs?

Why did you stop using your trip sysadmin? I want to keep up with your post through the archives.

198 lb
I live in Europe and we usually sit on chairs
why would you sit on the ground?

what is that keyboard?

unbranded old one. its just the best one i had

Might move into a new apartment earlier if all goes well.

whats to the left of your desk?

Oh right, thread 404d before I could answer that last time.

It's my speaker for the tv.

can you add it to the next bst

W-what do you mean?

will post speccy upon request

i meant the image of the tv

It's nothing special, not worth it.

But I have this old one just for you!

Mine. Laptop runs Kubuntu, desktop runs Windows 10 and home server (repurposed Mini G4) runs Debian.

i feel special.

:3

I remember seeing this room years ago. It wasn't this messy though.

whats with the foot platform? Is that a product for sale on the internet?

It looks like it would make a really nice pedalboard for musicians

Yeah, it's not uncommon I think. I guess you can find in ergonomy products sections or something.

gimmie the dick

>What a fag, I bet he even has a girlfriend
;_;

Are you on high school? That looks like a high schooler room.

So much empty space, yet so cramped.

Sweet. A place to bring imaginary friends to spend saturday nights with.

Nah, back at mums. Need to figure what I'm going to do next.
Getting into computing, but need to get a cert, I was off grid for a few years, do my resume means shit.

Programming? If you have the time, practice the shit out of it. Build yourself a portfolio, publish on github or something. Certificate is good, but a good portfolio may be more important.

Holy shit, what is that chair.

That looks comfy as fuck.

Seems like something he ripped out of an actual car. Notice the backrest handle on the side.

They do make for the comfiest chairs you can get on a budget since they are made to be used for hours without getting uncomfortable

Seat from a Nissan R33. Got two from the wreckers for $100AUD.
It's like a $50/slab job if you get a workshop to fit a base to it.
But if you're handy with a drill and a welder it's easy to do yourself.
Don't even need a welder if ya handy with bolts.

r8'n h8

Sweet. What's the specs?

Well, next month gonna get the posters, keyboard and anime figurines
Gonna delay the build till next april hoping to buy Coffeelake and its new socket/chipset(?)

Seems pretty comfy man
>megumin
>doggo
Great
I love your shit, where do you buy your figurines? I´m tempted to buy some from Ali but dont know anything about quality
Looks minimal but very comfy and clean good job user
Do you like that keyboard? I´m dont really dig it
Nice speakers
This room has like a hikikomori vibe, I fucking love it
What kind of job do you have? comfy setup
Love it
Love the clean look
Very comfy
Love your setup
>very neat, nice cable management
Thanks bby, love your setup
Love the setup, the vibe, love all of it
Looks comfy and clean good job user
Very comfy, great as always
Nice setup, why you went off the grid? I know hows that
Looking good man, very clean and comfy

i really really really like your doggo

I earnt a shitload of money when I was 20 funding a life of drugs and partying until I was 24.
done my back in shortly after and am 26 now after the drama of surgery ect.
I was a boiler maker, apprentice at 16. Qualified 18.
I was on 2-4K a week working in power stations.
Damn it feels good to be Australian. Didn't have to spend a cent on health care.

Yeah, will do. Gotta sort out this Sup Forums and online lounge addiction tho.
Was easy to deal in the day, having a life and all. But time's change.
see
Don't even have a active number anymore. Lost interest in IRL people. But can't live under a rock forever.

What monitor is that?

>I love your shit, where do you buy your figurines? I´m tempted to buy some from Ali but dont know anything about quality
Don't do this. Most if not all of them there are bootlegs. I buy like 90% of my stuff from AmiAmi, both new and used, and I never had any issues at all. It's probably THE most popular place to buy figures online. If you want older already released ones you might have to hunt around a bit on places like Mandarake though.
The wiki on buyfags.moe is the best place for information. There's a list of reputable shops and pretty much everything related to buyfaggotry.

I think we're in the same boat, also wasting lots of time lately... I'm currently trying to improve in programming but staying at home 100% of the time is pretty difficult for the head. Thinking about finding some job now, any job. I don't like the idea of having to deal with 3D people but welp, parents ain't gonna live forever.

Guess what better day than today. I'll do what few things I've gotta do, then fire up code academy.
>but staying at home 100% of the time is pretty difficult for the head.
I didn't have much issue, but I'm a quiet one.
>Thinking about finding some job now, any job.
Same, but I'm really unfit. I'll need several months of basic movement before I'm capable. I'm lucky if I walk more than 100m a day for the last two years.
Thank fuck I haven't piled on the fat.
>parents ain't gonna live forever.
Too right. It's been getting on Mums head about me. Least I've been out and about, I'd probably do myself in if I've done nothing by this time.
Biggest thing she wants from me is a kid. But that's not something I can do remotely, so I've gotta get back to life.
Best of luck to ya.
It's 20% effort. 20% putting on a smile and 60% keeping at it.

Oh well hope it gets better user
You just opened a big door for a figurine addiction, thanks user

whats that mousepad?

I'm looking into working at a cafe (serving food, cleaning tables...), computer shop (maybe dealing with storage or maintenance) or something related to any of my interests. Not really too physically demanding I think and won't require any degree. Payment also doesn't matter much since I still live with parents anyway; no bills to pay or anything so can save more of a minimum wage than could if was earning double but living by myself. Anyway, that's my plan.

But to be honest I don't think that's happening in the near future for me. What I really want is to use all this free time to practice programming 100%, but all this time wasted on the web could be used to earn some money... And thinking of all of this only gives me more anxiety heh. I still have to take care of the basics.

Anyway I'm rambling.

All the best to you! I sincerely hope we can figure things out.

Nup.

see

RIP in peace user's wallet

Most of the things I want are sold out and I´m waaaay over my budget ;_;

Nobody said this was going to be cheap.

Do remember that having lots of figures look cool on Sup Forums pictures, but its definitely nothing worth making any kind of sacrifice to buy.

Shit how much $$ did you drop?

>Do remember that having lots of figures look cool on Sup Forums pictures
Really? I always thought it looked kinda pathetic

Damn boi, awesome collection
I always wanted them, kinda want to add more "weaboo vive" to my room

But man 400 usd for nendoroids, Im not sure

youtu.be/IxSiA14OkVE

What desk is that? Nice

I wish he would make more vids.