/greece improvement general/

How can we improve Greece?

/balt/

nuking turkey and killing turks would be a good start

We should help Sudan and make it Greek.

can't even point Sudan on the map, we should however nuke turkey, greekbro.

It's in Africa, south to Egypt.

who cares where it is, as long as it is away from us they can go do whatever they want, now, having a bigass muslim shithole next to you like turkey, now that's something I care about

We should help the people in Sudan.
I think that you are not a Greek t$b$h

who cares about a bunch of sandniggers?
what do you mean I'm not Greek? my family is responsible for plenty of killings of turks and cleansing of Greece from sandniggers, we have killed at least 5,000 cockroachs, how many cockroaches has your family killed?

Prove me that you are a Greek. I am a Greek your are not.

well for started I can speak Greek and you can't, also my ancestors have killed a lot of turks where your ancestors were the turks that got killed.
Bring me a gun and I'll kill you myself, because that's what I do, I kill turks like you.

also my dick is still intact but yours is mutilated

I think you're the analbanian subhuman t.b.h
Turks fucked you subhumans too hard.

my ancestors killed albanians too,
you're one crazed up shitskin, and if I had the chance I'd bullet through your head and then .
also
>a shitskin using the term subhuman
come on achmed, give me a break lol

we can do this all day every day, I love shitting on shitskins like you I truly hate you, lol

Imma grrek

Prove me that you are a Greek you bitch.

here, this is the certificate signed by the President of Greece himself confirming my 2,000 kills against Turks.
I shit on you shitskins, I eat you for breakfast and then shit on you your digested parts.

Prove it with your passport.

I just did you stupid shitskins? Can't you read what the certificate says? I thought you were Greek?
READ THE FUCKING CERTIFICATE FOR US IF YOUR GREEK , you dirty ass shitskin. I'll disembowel your cockroach mother and then strangle you with her rectum, shove your guts in your throat till you choke on your own cockroach shit.

>WHITE
>POWER

pls put your shitskin brother in his place,
how can he even deny I'm Greek when I have killed 2,000 turks?

Pay denbs

prove with passport

eat shit and die shitskin

I am a Greek and I eat Greek food.

I kill shitskins like you for breakfast, I burn them alive and then tear down their mosques while singing glory glory ahleluoia the white man marches on.

I am a Greek

pay denbts firlst you sbuhumans

>while singing glory glory ahleluoia the white man marches on
That's so selfless of you

You are? How many turks has your family killed?
also white power!, shitskin!

But they are not kazakhs?

just as I figured, fucking shitskin, I shit on you

they are

I am Greek

no :^)
anyway, pay denbts subhuman

It's really not funny. Who would laugh when a Greek would write shitskin to a Norwegian?

fucks sake you're both turks can't you fight in turkish? I mean gimme a fucking break shitskins, no need to see your scuffle

Kazakhs are mixed a lot with Russians and they are puppets of the Russian subhumans. Half of this shitty country is Russian anyway.

who the fuck cares, they are cockroaches like you

Central Asians are different to Turks. I think Turkmenistan is the closest to Turkey.

Your sexlife seems to be just as great as your economy, you virgin

fuck off shitskin

look shitskins, what the fuck do I care about your shitty ass countries? I mean give me a shit and throw it up on the air so it can land on your face and I'll not be able to tell the difference on your face, the floor is yours shits.

>shitskin
>look at flag
not surprised

how cucked are you to try to improve these beggars?

I am a Greek you retard.

you're both dumb shitskin refugees, why the fuck would you even roleplay as white is beyond, especially when you're both from the same muslim race.
you mudslimes are dumb as shit, like really dumb as shit

leave it the fuck alone..

the greek nationalist again, god damn it dude get over it

fuck shitaly

Greece is already the greatest nation. All of its problems would be solved if every nation in Europe gave money to it, in return for Greece inventing our civilisation and standard of living. Praise Greece.

you're so easy to bait, have you considered checking if you have autism?

if not for us they would have kept it all to themselves

then you're a shitskin
How are you even trying to be a racist? Your people have been cucked over for the last 1000 years. It's like you think you can ever get buck to "muh great Byzantium". You are a cucked nation with a beggar hand.

why though? as long there's even one shitskin in this world ready to take all this shit for hours and entertain us it's a good thing. look at the poor shitskin from Germany, I've been shitting him all over for hours and takes it without talking back? If we can subjugate all subhumans in europe like that we wouldn't have any problems with no achmeds and mohameds anymore.

hey, what did I tell your shitskin ass?
we don't make fun of italy, BAD SHITSKIN! BAD!

I'm not racist, I'm just shitting on you proper for being dumb shitskins. Don't you enjoy it?

there's no reasoning with him

I would like to punch your irrelevant president on live TV.

fuck off shitskin
I can't trust dutch flags anymore. Always a fucking monkey behind.

Good night my Hellenic brother.

then you're retarded for calling yourself white power

just shit on him for being a shitskin, don't try to start a conversation, that's how you deal with a wild shitskin, then when he's tamed he'll fuck off back to /tr/ where he belong with the rest of the sandmonkeys

lol do try you shitskin, we'd love that

kys, no fucking shitskin gives order on Sup Forums learn your place stupid shitskins.

I mean he goes at sleep at 10:30, he's probably an underage shitskin, that's the perfect age to teach his place before he decides to blow himself up for allah in couple years, in case you haven't noticed he already hates whites with a passion and thinks about killing germans.

Ok I can not sleep because of loud noises from outside.

I am not a shitskin you shitalian.

I am a Greek and Greeks don't kill themself. Only traitors.

shit on you shitskin learn your place, just so you know we can do this every day, I've put countless turks in their place long before you came, why do you think no turks steps outside /tr/ ?
you're gonna learn the heard way shitskin, tnat that's where all the fun is

I am a Greek

he was against you this entire fucking time
This is so fucking great man

you're gonna get so much shit pelted at you you wish your skin was more of dark shit than diarheea shit which it is.
you're one smelly shitty shitskin, and you're gonna get fried proper, dumb ass shitskin

come on shitskin tell him how much shit turks got here, and how bullying the get, we're gonna hang dem shitskins dry

Following an investigation into the murder of anti-fascist rapper Pavlos Fyssas in September 2013 by an alleged supporter of the party, Michaloliakos, and several other Golden Dawn MPs and members, were arrested and held in pre-trial detention on suspicion of forming a criminal organization.[26] The trial began on 20 April 2015.[27]

great fagparade mate

? killing commies , fags and shitskins is not a good thing?

He is blind. He can't see the greatness of Greece.

now proving you're easy to bait is

no I'm not blind, I've killed 10 shitskins with one bullet using just my sniper, I have 10/10 vision. I could probably blow your shitskin head up from 100 miles away.

wtf are you talking about shitskin? I shit on you, royally .

We should help Sudan.

This is fookin great. You still don't understand that the butthurt Germanfag is actually Greek and just lives in Germany. Meanwhile you keep calling him shitskin confirming that you are in fact meaning to call Greeks shitskins.
shitpost/10

sudan can wait, we're shitting on you for being a shitskin right, till the last shit has been deposed on your face then we'll move to shitting somone new, you dirty ass smelly shitskin.

I am a Greek and Sudan can't wait. The fucking chinks and Russians ruin it.

we've got 79 million turks and counting to shit on
sudan can get in line, turks are gonna get shited and shitedd and shitted into oblivion.
fucking shitty ass shitskins

Turkey can wait. We can help Sudan now but we can't win against Turkey. We have enough to fuck most of Europe up, but not Turkey kek

shit on you stupid ass shitskin, I bury you turks, and then I unbury take a shit on you and bury you again, dumb fucking retarded forrest gambious shitskin,

I am a Greek

shit on you stupid turk, I'll fucking tie you from a tree soak in gas and burn you alive till your turn from a shitskin to a fried shitskin, I bury you cockroaches. stupid ass retardes ass , metally delayed shitskin fucking shitty muslo shit.

Burning trees is uncool. We should plant trees in Sudan and try to burn the West.

I'll burn the shit out of you, so much that you'll become white again lol, hahahahaha.
poor turk, I shit on you literally.

I will become grey if you burn me. Ask the fucking jews and they will say the same.

I don't give a shit what shit you become as long you're a dead shitskin you're a good shitskin for me.
go ahead post more graphs or pics or whatever shitskins do this day to shit skin theyr way out of a situation dumb fucking shitskin turkish shit.

They could pay denbts

I like being Greek.

I shit on you fucking shitskin. I shit on you like a camel would sing the blues.
haahhaah shitty ass turk, shit on you and fucking religion of bullfucking you stupid little fucking turtle shit

You fucking bit his bait so fucking hard

I have never seen a camel. We should help Sudan and make it Greek so I could ride a camel.

I shit on you both shitskins , no matter how ahrd you try at the end of the day that turd will fall straight in your face, fucking shitskins.

Do you know that we write from left to right because the Greeks changed it?

I love seeing turks getting ridiculed here, I take part on the shaming and shitting flinging.

We Greeks hate the Jewish filth.

I shit on you and every single turks on this earth, haahah you shitty ass turd.

You could make a lot of money with selling pork kebab. German pigs like to eat their own kind.

and then when I'm full I shit on you again
sometimes shitting on turks needs the right amount of shit.
you can probably shallow two buckets of shit before you puke, that's what we've calculated for shitskins like turks.
sometimes the diarheea will just take over and live you hanging there with a wet shit.
but at the end of the day, a shit is a shit, just take it on a turk and be done with it, job well done

roasted bread + kebab + all the other stuff is really nice
fucking germans eat it every weak because their women cant cook and most german food is shit