SES-10 Hosted Webcast

youtube.com/watch?v=xsZSXav4wI8

Will his reused rocked succeed? Let's find out tonight (yes, night according to European time)

Also, can you trust a man with fake hair?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3pqvHjFP8&t=6m2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

elon always looked like he was possessed or had a problem with uppers. his hair doesn't anymore tho.

The result of that hair treatment is impressive though

he looks like a fucking sami

wtf did he do hair transplants?
best transplant i've ever seen

what treatment is it????

Apparently the main theory is hair transplant. Not really fake hair they just moved the hair follicles from the sides up to fill in the middle.

Hair follicle graft from elsewhere on his body. It's a much more common than most people think

1 hour left bump

30 mins

can't wait

Streaming has begun.

>Started streaming 3 minutes ago
But all it says is SpaceX

How long until the good stuff?

10 minutes or so

Liftoff is at [your local hour]:27

I was gonna take a satisfying shower but now it may have to wait

I'm can feel they are going to scrap the whole thing at T minus 30 seconds as usual.

>those fucking retarded reddit tier drone ship names

you vs. the guy she tells you not to worry about

>Elsewhere on his body

Which parts of the body can be used for this? Will it grow normally?

rebbit

Ass hair, armpit hair, pubic hair. And of course, the back of your head.

Let's just say Elon used to have REALLY hairy toes.

I really don't like this whole scripted talk they have going on. Wish it was more of a "pre-game" style back and forth chat between 2 or more people

T minus 5 mins

ITT people only care about Musk's balding

habbening

wkwk

check 'em for explosion

F

fugg

HOLD HOLD HOLD

HOLY SHIT IT EXPLODED

KEK WILLS IT

lol what a fail gg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM

Elon "The space cuck" Musk

fuck i hate that bald faggot, hope it blows up on reentry

It literally can't go wrong at this point.

It won't

inshallah

OF COURSE I STILL LOVE YOUxD
fuck these faggots

That's the name of the landing pad.

>earth is a sphere
lies! the earth is flat

>ULA engineers are professional and don't start screaming like literal retards
>Spacex niggers scream like retards and act like children

the landing ship

that's not the point, it's the most retarded name to name something

RIP camera

Is the ship in international waters? Could someone just go there and pick it up before them?

he does have a finnish look about him desu

lol no feed

Well, that was anticlimactic!

>cameras just happen to cut out at the most critical time

Crooked Spacex had to fake the landing. Sad!

WE DID IT REDDIT

>that perfect video cut

Flat earth confirmed.

STAGED
>STAGED

IT'S FAKE

can't explain this

It's a reference to a book.

gommies: 0
Elon: 2

WE NEVER LANDED ON THE EARTH!
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>live from elon
>totally not prerecorded

>find your thread at T minus 20 seconds
Thanks OP!

>altitude 164km
RIP rocket too

Wish I could afford hair treatment like this... I'm 23 and my hair is receded as fuck with a massive bald spot at the back.

That's the second stage, dummy.
They don't just send the rockets to land it back, you kinda have to deliver the payload too..

wtf I hate elon now

>ULA don't give a flying shit about each launch
>Spacex literally has marketers and PR agents that even plan what people sing during each launch and what elon has to say after the launch in order to make it into a cult for normies

God forbid someone tries to popularize space exploration so we can get more funding for it again

where can i watch the live stream of this rocket exploding?

Tbqh even though Spacex is full on over the top with its PR, they do derserve the fan club they get, because they actually are innovating and cutting prices, instead of running the same old big fat business.

space exploration isn't corrupt niggers pocketing tax money for spy satellites you cuck

forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

When does stuff happen again?

As patriot libertarian, it pains me to say this, but NASA did a better job than anybody else, while actually making the government money.

Also reusable ships are shit, which NASA found out with shuttle. Their is just no point.

this

Manned mission next year and Musk's corpse will rot on Earth, not on Mars.

>reusable ships are shit, which NASA found out with shuttle
The Falcon 9 first stage booster is nothing like the shuttle.
This does mark a big turning point in the cost of launching payloads into orbit

NASA does some great things which its research, but when it comes to actual rockets they just don't have the expertise anymore. NASA couldn't even get to orbit without hitching a ride on Putin's engines.

The shuttle was an overengineered mess, and the only thing this is proving is how inefficient NASA's flying brick of a space shuttle was.

The shuttle was problematic because it was way overengineered and a solution looking for a problem. It was the F-35 before the F-35. The Falcon is just a rocket with a couple of fins on it, and every successful landing and reuse is another ~$30 million saved.

16 April 2017 is next SpaceX launch with attempted landing.

The shuttle only exists for spy satellites. Go look it up, it's the reason they made it.

Ill grant the shuttle was a bit of a mess, and that Falcon is a bit different.

It might be an national pride thing too. I used to be proud NASA was ours. Now that punchable self-entitled fuck Elon gets all kinds of credit working on the back of 50 years of NASA. I like Elon at first, until the first time I heard him speak. He's a fucktwit getting credit for buying rocket engineers. NASA used to be a huge source of national pride, now idiots claim its a waste of money.

Speaking of waste of money, they did know the shuttle wouldn't be efficient, but it was hard, and that was the point. Also a fuck you to errbody.

>implying NASA can't do all that with the right funding and actually make money for the govt
>implying they didn't just cut their funding to impede that and to benefit the jews behind ULA and Elon's true masters
you're all corporate cucks, you're what's wrong with america
also the shuttle was made for spy staellites and the soviets actually planned to use their copy only for that with no manned missions

nice landing

Sounds like you're an idiot and you want to be mad.

Fuck off Sup Forums, eat Elon's shit.

>implying NASA can't do all that with the right funding and actually make money for the govt
>you're all corporate cucks, you're what's wrong with america
T. Government Cuck
Get out of here with your commie mind set wanting the government to handle everything

t. shill
i wonder how many of Elon's transplanted ass hairs you get paid for each post

>Implying your little NEET ass has any idea how any of this works
>Implying a yurofag is what's wrong with burgeristan

ITT elon cuck fanbois mad that people are calling his jew ass out.

TFW those people are making history before your very eyes, and you just remind yourself just how useless you are.
Feels bad, man

Who the fuck is the impostor in the first pic? That's not sexy Elon so who is it?

>launching spy satellites
>making history
nigga pls

>implying NASA can't do all that with the right funding

you mean nasa contracting with various companies to build rockets for them?

ITT: buttmad spergs crying at other people's success

They just landed a fucking used rocket. I don't think your tiny brain realises how big this is.

And if they want funding space needs to be mainstream, like it was in the 60s-70s when everyone was excited about going to the moon. Nowadays no one gives a fuck about space or is actively opposed to it because they think the money is better spent on sending drugs to Africa or some shit.

And no, NASA has never made more money than they've spent and they never will.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ3pqvHjFP8&t=6m2s

NASA could if they were allowed. NASA is ruled by politics rather than reason unfortunately.

>other people's success
Made me sad. At least NASA shared their inventions with the world.

Asteroid mining
W H E N ?
H
E
N
?

Except nah they didn't..

muh open sores