Need help. I have reason to suspect my wife is being unfaithful...

Need help. I have reason to suspect my wife is being unfaithful. Do to random unexplained disapearences to one way text messages seeming as though many are deleted. Is there any app that can send me her incoming and outgoing messages to my phone. She uses an iphone.

Surely a bola style string between two steel balls would travel further and have the same effect

You shouldn't spy on your wife.

lol no, apple takes security seriously. your best shot is to check her phone bills, a cuck i know did that and found his fiancee were fucking some tall and well built hottie.

another option is always to stop treating your wife like shit and forcing her to get attention elsewhere, but since this is Sup Forums, i'll leave this out

buy her browsing data

Seriously though, just hack into her apple icloud backups. Security is a huge joke on iPhones that even a child could break.

This

Play tongo or do nothing

>Arial
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

12 gauge shell fires botnet 'shoot to hack' when?

Some women are whores user. Not OPs fault

In that case you might as well just let her be one. There is nothing you can do that will improve the situation. Either decide you're okay with the possibility of her fucking other men, or leave the relationship. Trying to impose your values on another invariably leads to an unhealthy relationship.

Obvious bait is obvious. Maybe next time you'll take a picture of her "hand written" love letter.

Yo just leave and get over it as fast as you can.

I guess that's why the FBI paid a mil to decrypt that terrorists phone, right?

No, they fobbed off a mil to keep their funding. It's not how well you do the job that gets you more money.

Drones can fly very high retard. Can you throw a bola 180 feet into the air? I thought so.

He's obviously talking about 12 gauge ammo

Obviously you don't understand the agreement of marriage.

If you have a MacBook or OS X device, you can connect your message app to her phone and get her messages.

Why wouldn't you just shoot it with birdshot or something? You're probably going to destroy it anyways