White Latin American thread: We sumon French Guiana edition

White Latin American thread: We sumon French Guiana edition.

kek Guayana no es blanca guey

Really? It is French after all.

That map is a lie. Mexico is not that white.

exactly

OPs map is more consistent with genetic studies than the one you are posting tho.

Is not. Is pure OC and what you are posting is not only Manipulated, but op is an autist that can't read a map.

dude, you do realise french guiana is just part of france, right? like how alaska is part of america. you never see their flag on Sup Forums because they all have the french flag.

SUL ES BLANCO

Not any of them but OC or not it is more accurate with genetic studies tho.

You are either dumb or full of shit.

Pic related. Mexico is the second least European country in that study.

As for Chile, the numbers are not accurate since the sampels were taken from the ARMY and not the general population as it was the case for the other countries. Still It's pretty pathetic that you NOT ONLY try to pass your OC map in the OP as true, but that you excuse yourself posting an image that you never knew how to interpretate.

That's because as the dots in the map make clear the south is extremely over-represented as the origin of samples, in a proportional approach, Mexico is one of the most European ones, given that the map that shows European ancestry is not influenced by the number of samples from a given place, it comes out whiter.

So you are ignoring the very same map you were using as a reference?

And no, is not "over-represented" if anything Mexico had the fairest dead when it comes to population distribution.

> Brazil (r=0.32, p-value

How can that be when 45% of the Mexican population lives in the north-western half (use this map as reference) yet hardly 10% of the dots are there? You can count them yourself.

>yet hardly 10% of the dots are there?

You know that the dots are not representing real people right? i mean... you can't be that stupid, And according to the map you just posted most of the population lives in the center. But you already proved you don't know how to read a map. But congratulations:

You have been spamming a map for weeks that shows Mexico is less white than: BRAZIL, COLIMBIA, and Military of Chile.

But you can rest easy: at least you are whiter than fucking Peru.

Paraguay is white

Pd:
>5

I could be French Guiana

>Nuevo Leon population = 4 million
>gets 3 dots

>Guerrero population = 3 milliion
>gets 20 dots

>Jalisco population = 6 million
>gets 2 dots

>Oaxacs population = 3 million
>gets 18 dots

I don't even think that Mexico is white but you have to be blind to not see that the most European states are very underrepresented.

Each dot represents a person sampled, read the study before arguing bullshit and making yourself look like a retard user.

No you idiot, the dots mark the Birthplace, not the quantity of the people.

You failed to read the map. AGAIN.

hi im proposing this new map to our new president. please rate it.

The birthplace of each person that was tested, just admit you were wrong user :)

God your autism has no limits, i know this is hard to grasp but more than one person can be born in the same clinic-hospital or in the case of mexico stable.

There were 7,342 samples, there's no 7,342 dots.

hello i'm white

>Each dot represents the birthplace of a voluntary on this study

Taken literally from the text.

>Mexico

>....

Ándale Juanito.

delet

lol im not white

>White Latin American thread
ayy

Stop fighting, this map is better than all those.

>Average height 1.72
>Most of the people tested were southerners

Pretty sure that if they actually included north and western Mexicans right the average height would be 1.78

They probably just lowered the actual European percentage and left the height as it is, according to the table Mexicans and Chileans have the same height yet Chilians are supposedly whiter.

Agree, this is the best map.

Mexico is not white.

7/10

This. How fucking pathetic tbqh.

Damn, we were good at genociding natives.

one drop rule. genetically 80% white, but almost nothing 100%

10/10

t. south

So Kansas is more European than fucking France? You're shitting me

>They really believe in the Sup Forums meme
>They don't recognize literally EVERYONE in latin america has african/indigenous heritage

nop, it's nigger turf (as well as suriname)

>mfw Costa Rica has 80-90 european blood
Feels good man