How are people speeding up these hilarious music videos without making them sound like shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=HuurYUlhmgg

Can anyone point me to the likely way to do this with the exact same results? I'm fairly good with Premiere, is it native or do I have to use another program?

Other urls found in this thread:

startpage.com/
duckduckgo.com
stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/
clyp.it/trcobjs5
youtube.com/watch?v=IOrXB7DhdPM
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump halp

But that does sound like shit, user.

reminder that nazifu got SPIC'd

Not as shit as a normal (I'm assuming) speeding up effect in Premiere.

Never breed, nazibu

halp the second

>>>/sqt/

you are actually mentally challanged if you can't find the answer on google in less than 2 min.

Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use
/wsr/ - Worksafe Requests or one of the following:

startpage.com/ or duckduckgo.com (i.e., fucking google it)

stackexchange.com/
logicalincrements.com/

I'm not trying to find out how to speed up a video. I trying to find out how the method in OP is done.

this

its literally the most basic video editing task you can do lmao ... the effort you have to put in is usually not worth it thats why only insane autists would do it

did it ever occur to you that people do this manually? its easy with a video like that cause its short and just a few "Ah's"

all you need to do is look up the lyrics and then speed up the video at the specific time stamps lmao ... takes 10 mins max when you are a retard

see

I know how to edit, thanks. I was asking if anyone knows if OP is specifically done with a native effect or an additional plugin/program, because usually speeding up manually sounds like garbage in Premiere.

ok you are mentally challenged ... no wonder that you fell for all nazi memes. Sub 80 IQ trash sub human.

Hope you are aware that you are the first who gets shot on the day of the rope you meme about on pol. Fucking embarrassment for the human race.

4 letters go into the options field

Found the Negroid!

>the human race
Which ones?

fourier transforms lad

Could be it, though no plugin or command pops up. Is this something I can do in Premiere or a DAW?

halp the third

I am sorry, I was more trolling than anything. Fourier transforms are how the audio can be sped up without an increase in frequency, but that is just the mathematics behind it.

I have no idea what plugin would do this as I know nothing about video editing.

halp the fourth

He's using audio editing software. Most digital audio workstations have multiple time stretching algorithms. Some of them are even specialized to specific musical content, such as drums, polyphonic material, voices, etc.
What you hear in the video is just a basic speeding up of the tempo of the song -- you can do this with a analog hardware like turntables. It doesn't do anything fancy, like syncing time-stretching and pitch-shift thus maintaining the same pitch through the song so it doesn't sound all chipmunk. This ability is standard in most software. I bet the guy you posted just used something like audacity(freeware)

Here's an example of how did the same thing. the tempo follows the automation I drew in the time-line.
clyp.it/trcobjs5

ps i also did this in adobe audition which I think their time stretching sounds better, but most people have fl so i post that. Hope this helps OP.

just found a video on it also
youtube.com/watch?v=IOrXB7DhdPM

I'll try that. Thanks!

The race for extinction.

Say it ain't so
I will not go
Turn the lights off
Carry me home

Literally all it takes it one listen through the song. Click "add marker" each time something happens. Then apply an effect to each individual marker.

Cool fl is a great program and super affordable or very easy to get by other means. I suggest you buy though since they're a great company and give you lifetime updates. By the way, the algorithm I'm using syncs pitch with tempo so the song never goes chipmunk or super low in pitch, if you want to have the chipmunk effect or the slowdown/tape-stop effect that's popular in trap music choose the "resample" algorithm

woops I didn't even read the full OP, apparently he has premier. You can do all of this in that software. Apparently you're not very familiar with it because i'm a noob and even I know that premier has built-in time stretching capabilities, and a checkbox to 'Maintain Audio Pitch

FL has a video player built int to sync music with audio, but since you have premier there's no point in getting dedicated audio editing software unless you're planning on doing really fancy stuff, which if you're this retarded i doubt. Just use premier.

RING DING BING BING!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=k85mRPqvMbE