New monitor completely ruined on arrival now I get to wait 2 weeks for RMA fuck my life

New monitor completely ruined on arrival now I get to wait 2 weeks for RMA fuck my life

thanks for the update :~) nice gaming keyboard, gaming mouse, gaming mousepad, etc--glad you're here, on the video games board

Glad my post has nothing to do with video games and all about PC part shipping

your post has everything to do with video games

downvoted

why is your taskbar hidden

Fuck that's annoying, probably some literal downs syndrome retard post worker tossing packages around.

sucks. ups, fedex, and usps have never failed me. yet. dont they have to pay for it if it shows up busted? or is that only for certain shipping levels.

btw what keyboard?

>"gamer" shit
You deserve it.

I had to RMA my RAM, ended up getting a replacement just 2 business days later (so like 3 days). Your replacement could arrive sooner than 2 weeks, OP.

why dont you RAM it up your ass moron

>rgb mousepad

Was it not encased in Styrofoam?

is this what it's like to be eternally butthurt?

You'll be okay, little boy. Why not get a job in the mean time and make mommy a little less embarrassed of you? :-)

>Razershit
Couldn't have happened to a bigger fag.

Nope just some half ass bubble rap and and that's it

>Has a k70 must be a Razer fag

k70 lux

yvng rich n1BBas

I had to RMA my motherboard twice and return my monitor and get a different one (the first one was """"refurbished"""" but it arrived in terrible condition) and get a different PSU because I'm pretty sure it's what fried my motherboard but I can't prove it so I just threw it away. I got really unlucky when building my rig.

>not shipping it back to Amazon

nice blog post

I'm totally not sage-ing this

leave your fucking house and actually pick one up from like frys or best you shit head

nice wallpaper

>Ultrawide
You deserve it

>having a phone as your mouse
Dumb gaymers

I'm seriously the first one to ask this?
Why did you fucking open up your box, look at the cracked ass screen, and decide to set it up on your desk anyway?

I can't even These nibbas salty :^)

Frys or best. KYS

>using the smiley with a carat nose

Serves you right, you ricer faggot.

The membrane could be fractured but not show any otherwise discernible damage without backlighting.

The blue neon makes you game harder, frag faster, raid smarter

IF IT WASN'T FOR VIDEO GAMES THE FUCKING PC MARKET WOULDN'T BE HALF OF WHAT IT IS TODAY

FUCK

It's gamers that have brought about this surge of interest in PC's, if it wasn't for PC gaming, there wouldn't be any money in this market.

So you guys need to get the fuck out with all of your >ricing >RGB bullshit, let the motherfucker use what he wants to use.

And OP, that sucks. Hopefully it's a smooth road towards getting a new one.

It's also gaymers that have brought massive increases to otherwise base-spec parts due to LE GUN SOUTHBRIDGE COOLER or other such stuff. Nowadays to get a decent part you need to buy some gaudy looking piece of shit that just came out of the coloring book.

I get what you mean, but there's two sides.

PS. OP is still a ricer faggot.

>implying I want people to be interested in computers

>gaymur
>blogposting
die

Dude can you learn to get the fuck out of the house and just go buy a monitor from the store?

You aren't saving that much money, also, don't tell me you are because you want a specific monitor because that's only for gaming. Which would be okay because this is the gaming board.

That's just some edgy gamer wallpaper, right?

I get what you're saying, but you guys need to chill on jumping down people's throats because of some LEDs or whatever.

The market will eventually shift to more timeless designs, but for now relax.

what monitor ?

>Glad my post has nothing to do with video games and all about PC part shipping
Literally nothing to do with technology and you admit it.

lol

Wahh people like things that I don't like

I'm worried about this. I just KNOW it's gonna happen. I'm ordering 3 1440p monitors that ship in an original box from korea.

They're super cheap but it's the only way I could afford 3 1440p's

>pass user since 2016

>gamershit
>gets scammed

Checks out.

>He bought a 29" poorfag ultrawide meme monitors
Everyone is laughing at you.

that's what you get for being a cheap little childish retard buying shit monitors from shit companies

buy a decent model on amazon during a sale you dumb nigger

Atleast you have LEDs on your mouse pad you absolute faggot

>2017
>needing a monitor

A thread died so some 12 year old could moan that they can't play counterstrike because mommy broke their monitor.

>mousepad with lights
please consider resetting you own program counter register

>21:9
That's what you get for supporting the Jewish monitor aspect ratio lobbyist conspiracy

grandpa pls