anonfiles.cc/file/caff7bb80e103a7c3698e90882c0bc65
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>IPhone
>IOS
>shitty font
Try harder

this

I like your idea though OP

At least paste in a fucking iPhone 7. Not some disgusting render from some shithead on the internet. Font is way off too. Apple doesn't put their logo at the bottom of an ad, colors etc.

shitty grammar and a played-out joke. don't worry though--when you share it on twitter, someone will post a joking reply claiming they did it and you can screencap and post it in "Sup Forums humor" threads forever

Just fix the case of "iPhone" and do this Also use an ultralight Myriad Pro or the San Francisco font.

Here's a template with an actual iPhone 7, OP. I suggest you change the text to something filled with buzzwords and correct the mistakes user pointed out.

Impact Proof.

With iOS 10.3, Your iPhone will now sense when it drops and use taptic feedback to cushion the fall.

Good Bye. Broken Screens. Bulky Cases.

Hello World.

Hmmm, needs more buzzwords like:

apple.com/macbook/

fix the shitty fonts and you'll definitely fool some people.

i mean, you could spread it right now and it would work, but easy to improve.

Well, it has certainly convinced me that you're a fucking retard.

Hey son of a Rundjeet, go shit on your streets instead.

What if it was the red iPhone instead? So that way it'll sound more like a hardware change rather than a software one.

fuck off you retard

less chance of people falling for it since only a few bought the aids variants

nice contribution to the thread fuckwad

It's ok buddy anything to bump a shit thread

Don't post so obviously without your tripcode you retard fuck.

How's this?

What would be a good font for the paragraph of buzzwords?

Give me suggestion guys, OP left us all with blue balls and seeing this thread 404 without achieving anything would break my heart. I can dance a little in inkscape and gimp but I need your help.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

nobody else is contributing

He just needs to learn his lesson. It's like feeding a stray animal

use helvetica neue for the font, try to have the least amount of bold possible. Soft gradient on the background, memeword it up

Man who gives a fuck, he's the only one who posted something worth a shit and you're just gonna shoot him down because he's a tripfag? You're pathetic.

It's not the right font

Looks good
Use this for the buzzwords

How about this?

>soft gradient
elaborate

still looks wrong
Look at apple's website, mimic that aesthetic exactly

Literally so shit, fuck man just give up and try a new hobby

Even better, go to Apple's website and check out the page source to figure out the exact fonts they use

2/10

You spelled product names wrong, used a fake iPhone picture, and used a low quality Apple logo that looks like you pasted it from the browser to MS Paint. It's fucking terrible. So one point because you tried and another point because the idea is decent.

It's still bad. Get rid of all text and type the following.

>Introducing Apple Impact
>an all new system designed to protect your iPhone 7
>Impact uses the latest accelerometer, gyroscope, and air pressure sensing hardware technologies. The latest software update has activated Impact in every iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. Impact will activate as soon as you drop your iPhone face down, and will power off key components to prevent any hardware or software damage.

Zozzle.

nevermind that, do what said and study their flat aesthetic. Impact-proof sounds goofy swap it for iResist,

Now introducing iResist with iOS 10.3 your iPhone can now resist drops up to 50ft! This is done by using microsensors inside your iPhone to sense when it has been dropped, it cuts power and allows the phone to bend a little to curve the damage.

brilliant, will do

fuckfuck I just thought of a better one. Endurance (Tm) iResist sounds too much like 2010

When was the last time actually used the i~ prefix in a new product or feature?
That being said it probably doesn't matter because it's still what normies associate with apple

>Now introducing iResist with iOS 10.3 your iPhone can now resist drops up to 50ft! This is done by using microsensors inside your iPhone to sense when it has been dropped, it cuts power and allows the phone to bend a little to curve the damage.

This is not apple's marketing language at all. Try again.

get Myriad Pro Light and Thin weights to get the same style of Apple's marketing material.

I think I'll try what you said first.

Don't include an exact iOS version. Making it purposefully vague will allow us to milk it longer and rake in more lols.

I get it...

they don't use 100% black text

>300%
300% very really a lot much convincing

Nope. Just look at the site and copy it as closely as you can. Also be sure you paid attention to this and don't include times or dates.

Just say "with the latest iOS update"

"Resist" is also not a very apple name because the word has political activist connotations, it's not neutral enough

>Introducing PROTECT
>With the latest version of iOS, iPhone is able to protect itself from drops of up to 50ft.
>When a strong impact is detected, iPhone will power off key components to prevent any hardware or software damage.

Zooooooozzzzzzllllleeeeee

why can't tripfags kill themselves

>transparent background
>(tm)

Never refer to the iPhone as "your iPhone". Apple does not do that. You have to refer to it as if it's a standalone entity, just "iPhone" like in

whoops, fuck up the gradient but i fixed it now

This

>wrong typeface
no, no, no, no, NO!

So "the iPhone"?

arghhh, it looks better than helvetica at least.

Is the paragraph font at least okay?

What font should I use for the big letters?

Missing a period after the first line

fontpalace.com/font-download/MyriadPro-Light/

I have it, what should I use it for? The whole text or just the big letters?...

i sent you the link at heading should be black or a dark gray.

No, just "iPhone" on its own.
TM does not need brackets, it doesn't go in a circle.
>iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
needs to be "iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus". You can't shorten this.
Don't use different letter spacing on different lines, it makes it look even worse than it already is

The trademark thingy should not be in quotes and there needs to be a comma in that first line between iPhone 7 and Impact.

Better but see and we need more bullshit to fill in that white space at the bottom. Maybe a couple blue links that say "watch the video" and "learn more". Take screenshots of the links from Apple's website.

oh crap, that was the older design.
Newer ads are using San Francisco Display Medium or Regular:
github.com/AppleDesignResources/SanFranciscoFont

Oh my fuck! FUCKING DUMBASSES!

YOU GUYS NEED USE SAN FRANCISCO FONT!

YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND? SAN FRANCISCO FONT!

For fuck's sake!

roger that

font is invalid :(

You need a better picture of the phone
Get one of those ones of the phone on an angle, and use a gradient to make a ground looking thing so it looks like the phone's making impact with the ground (while not at all showing any signs of impact or damage)

Use helvetica standard

>Sup Forums-b-random-board.gif

>font is invalid :(
nani?

WHY DID THEY CHANGE THE FONT AGAIN

FUCK

AFAIK MBPs use a accelerometer to protect the HDD, it's called "Sudden Motion Sensor". Perhaps we should try that name for the "shock resistant" thing.

This is quite possibly the worst attempt at once of these iphone pranks that I've ever seen

>retards in charge of graphics design

All fonts are invalid when I try to install them in my Windows 7 "SP2" computer.

this is a really shitty idea to begin with

Use the Impact font for maximum impact

seriously, this shit is leddit tier

how hard is it to copy the exact fucking don't they use from the website

you're all fucking retards

At least reddit has qualified photoshoppers when it comes to making something like this.
This is plain neo/g/-tier, not even remotely close to Sup Forums

w7 in 2017 is quite mong tier

that's weird, Linux and Windows 7 accepted the font
Try this:
anonfiles.cc/file/caff7bb80e103a7c3698e90882c0bc65

and it's not even a good concept for a prank.

One of those, looks good on paper ideas

Not bad, maybe we should show the taptic device.
And avoid "impact proof", prefer "impact resistant"

desu looks clean but I don't think Apple would actively discourage or acknowledge "bulky" cases, especially after their retarded battery case

now this, is shitposting

Ditch the "Your" in "Your iPhone 7" and condense the frame a bit so there's less empty space and it'll be as good as it this idea can get

I might have to leave soon guys so here's the SVG in case anyone wants to continue my work.

my.mixtape.moe/alwfdw.svg

it worked, thanks a million m8

Wasn't there a waterproof software update prank when iPhone 4 came out?

this user did better than you on his first try
you've got much to learn

>Dot in title
Try again

My ThinkPad T400 is the only laptop I have with a HDD still. Sometimes when I pick it up quickly I hear a soft click inside it where the hard drive is. I feel like it's the platter wiggling around but I know how securely anchored they are in there. Is that what's happening though?

yes and that was a genuinely good prank

tru, though I find this all fun desu

old one

yep, thats the Active protection system doing its work

okay i don't have to go yet so i tried it like

how the fuck do you keep fucking up the font every single time