Hey guys, I know Ahmed Mohamed is probably your greatest influence when it comes to computers, as much as he is to me...

Hey guys, I know Ahmed Mohamed is probably your greatest influence when it comes to computers, as much as he is to me... BUT

I'm really wanting to get into complicated stuff he does, like building CPU's and soldering them.

Does anyone have any tips?

Thanks in advanced

Start small build a clock

First things first, Ahmed is a fucking pig.

He's holding the lava pen by the handle bar. You need to firmly grasp it by cock-rod and turn it on as your hand's photothermalelectric fluids are what heats it up.

Thanks guys, I'll check my server cabinet for spare parts - where I keep like alligator clips and miscellaneous floppy disk and stuff.

>mum started dating a black guy
>black guy refers to me as "boy" and "kid"
>grabs my mum's arse in front of me
>always makes jokes about how big his dick is around me and my mum
>yesterday at lunch he put a baby carrot next to a normal carrot and asked mum to decide who belonged to who
>mum of course played along and gave me the baby carrot
>lose it and decide I need to get this prick out of my life
>called him a nigger this afternoon hoping he'd assault me and mum would end the relationship
>instead he calls me a virgin loser and tells me to go to my room and wait for my punishment
>30 minutes ago he starts having loud sex with her both of them yelling like it's the end of the world
>realize this is my punishment
>tfw I'm actually entertaining violent thoughts I'm so pissed off
At least he's holding the iron properly

Go ham. Do it. Just full-on berserk. That's what I would do anyways. Fuck them.

Then move out?

Theres actually an episode of the Mick thats kinda-sorta based around this idea. Was pretty funny. Its always sunny in philadelphia is still a better show tho.

>move out
>parents responsible for your shitty upbringing
>have to tolerate a nigger constantly bullying you
nah, remove kebab I say

does he do drugs? if so, find his stash and call the cops on him. if not, get a hold of some, preferably cocaine or prescription drugs and buy a bunch of little zip baggies. then call the cops over.
>why zip baggies?
that shows that he has intent to sell.

>why not just weed?
if he doesn't smoke, he can just take a piss test and prove it's not his. other shit will pass very quick.

that might work, he'll probably beat user's ass, the mom will be pissed off then forgive the dude. worst case, she kicks user out, over some nigger (kek!)

just poison them both, oedipus.

seriously, they're just trying to get rid of you. your mother will pay the toll soon enough. just get out and enjoy a life without people who emotionally manipulate you. you'll feel even better when ypu're older and your mother has three niglings and needs to go to a home while you enjoy your comfy battlestation you worked your ass off to build.

nice pasta, it's been a while

Even if this is fiction, it's amazing the kind of fantasies whitebois think of.

wait, is that windows? what a betrayal.

>steam
>firefox
>roblox
>quicktime
>roblox
>windows 10

We live in the Matrix, and our master is sadistic.

fags

Cool clock ahmed

At that point, all they have to do is check for prints on the zip bags and drugs.
user will have his prints on the stuff and black stepdad wont. Then user goes to jail and black stepdad can just mail him videos of his mom getting creampied every week.

>This thread

Kill him
Hes a nigger
No one will miss him

>that looks like bomb
It didn't look anything like a fucking bomb. It was just a printed circuit board in a brief case.

The white kid should not have been punished.

School administrators panic over everything.

Difference was probably that white kid probably then went on to play with that half eaten pop tart like it was a gun and point and aim at people like an autist during lunch.
Ahmed just did a science project.

legitimate privilege
you've never known abuse

>implying that story is remotely real
Post proof

post proof that people get psychologically abused?
I'm not the one who posted it.