Is there any true way to get into someones email on google? because i suspect my fiance of cheating

Is there any true way to get into someones email on google? because i suspect my fiance of cheating

You should probably approach your fiance about it instead of snooping.

how 2 hack gmail
step 1; ask fiance for password
step 2; log in
works everytime

i have and she has been very shady lately.

Just end it, bruv.

also who the hell cheats via gmail?

Ha, i cant even get her to let me use her phone to call my mom when mine is dead.
use it to sign in to her facebook.

Buy a hardware keylogger or install a software keylogger.

ffs just be like every other normie and look at her phone when she leaves it somewhere.

if only i had access to her laptop.
She takes it everywhere she goes.

this.
OP you fucking normie.

Use a Linux live CD to install a software keylogger on her laptop.
>inb4 she uses full disk encryption

انا حزين يا اوبي الله يسعادك

>Ha, i cant even get her to let me use her phone to call my mom when mine is dead.
She's cheating on you bud.

That's what you get, when all females are dead and only men with robot waifu are left will humanly thrive.

Break up with them, relationship is already fucked up if you can't even trust them.

At least you aren't married to the bitch

but sex

human race will die...

oh deary

Yeah I'm going to have to agree with this. He's not married yet, so he doesn't have a good reason to collect evidence for leverage in the divorce.

It sounds like the trust is completely gone; I'm extremely security-conscious, and even I let friends use my phone for things (though I'd never share my passwords). He should break it off.

Children of Men

This. This kills the relationship.

You are already single, you just haven't realised it yet.

allahu akbar
(translated automatically)

wtf is this a meme now

your phone or your mom?

no i promise im not boom boom man

no, this isnt a meme. holy shit i created a meme didnt i

if you suspect it, she is most likely cheating. if she's white and over the age of 18 as well, then there's pretty much no doubt.

I know you need proof, so you should just follow her around or put a GPS tracker in her car or in her purse. this is how you'll find out.

t. was cucked many times

>Hey honey, I want to talk to you about something
>What is it?
>I feel like there's something you're not telling me
>WHAT? DON'T YOU TRUST ME? YOU'RE THE WORST FUCKING HUSBAND I COULD ASK FOR, HOW COULD YOU ACCUSE ME OF CHEATING

>HUSBAND
Not yet.

That's why you approach her now. If the relationship blows up, you lose nothing.

OP said fiance, which means they're engaged and therefore have probably been in a relationship for a long time already. There definitely is something to lose.

>if you suspect it, she is most likely cheating
Well not necessarily but the lack of trust sure isn't a good sign. Whether she is or not that is going to hang over his head and it will probably ultimately wreck their relationship anyway. The longer you put it off the worse it's going to be.

Everyone talking about a lack of trust has it right. Whether she cheated or not is for the moment immaterial. If you want to try to salvage the relationship, convince her to goto couples counseling. If you just want your moment of vindication, the the user that suggested the gps tracker on her car is probably the best bet. Good luck.

IMO you should just ask. I asked my wife and she was honest. After years of marriage counseling, I have come to accept an open relationship, and we are still happily married. We even have two children now, and I'm so happy to have such a diverse family.

>She takes it everywhere she goes.
Get a clue, she's cheating on you. Most of us have been there at some point.

Protip: if you have anything you are at least 60% sure about then confront her with it and stand your fucking ground. Don't back off with tears or any of her girl mind game bullshit. Stick with it and eventually she'll give in and spill the beans.

If that doesn't work do what I did and put a keylogger on her computer, save it all to a USB you hid in the wall then text her quotes and pictures for the next week while she begs forgiveness and has a nervous breakdown.

pic related
>(you)

OP, bang 5-10 midget hookers and snort cocaine off their asses while your trap friend sucks you off, make a horse move. then you won't feel you are being taken advantage of even if she's secretly a top whore in your town. also don't marry

>i suspect my fiance of cheating

Make her suspect that you're cheating as well, you fucking pansy.

>use it to sign in to her facebook.

What's her name? I'll ask her for you.

Just ask someone she doesn't know to follow her or do it yourself when she thinks you're at work or something.
Or put a GPS tracker on her car.
Or get a keylogger onto her PC. If you don't have access to it put an executable on a USB drive and trick her into opening it herself.
Or set up a server with a fake Facebook page to record her password and redirect facebook.com to that page in your WiFi at home. Display a "Sorry, an error has occurred" message when she tries to log in.
Be creative.
And most importantly, don't marry her.