Why does Mexico refuse to acknowledge its black people?

Why does Mexico refuse to acknowledge its black people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyaEOWdcJeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because only dumb niggers need some special acknowledging and only white countries are that cucked

There are no "black mexicans." America is the only country in north america with a black population you fucking idiots

Because SJW made us change negrito bimbo to "nito"
Fuck them

>ywn live in a black free america

We don't? Though truth to be told they're so mixed by now and were so relatively few to begin with that you'll struggle to find some that fits your idea of what a black looks like even in the former slave settlements. I don't see much point in making a fuss about it they're indistinguishable from al the other mixed people.

It was achually a marketing move to get the gringo market.

CHI

We niggas now?

Still, like every Sup Forums user I dislike change.

>mfw they don't have them here

>There are no Black Canadians
>The Caribbean is not North America
Top epique

Always have been, partly. Where my dawgs at?

They are not relevant

>America is the only country in north america

Great name you got there unitedstatian.

There actually is a small community of them, but it is really really small. But they are not black in features, but more Amerindian.

We don't, the thing is they're around one million and most are hardly above 50% black, your pic is half-black half-native.

They're 3% of the Canadian population.

I thought mexico genocided all the blacks in their country?

Because they all act black already down there, you can't tell the difference.

There's no "community" cause they're not culturally different or live apart from people with other ascendancy, as in they literally live next door to people with no black ancestry. The most you can say that sets them apart is that in some towns people are aware they have a good chance to have black ancestry.

Another black mexican.

>Killing black hotties instead of impregnating them with your superior mestizo seed

Why so gay US?

>american education

Is Lupita Nyong'o admired in Mexico?

Yes, by my DICK.

At least not by anyone I know.
Didn't even know she was Mexican until someone on Sup Forums pointed it out.

Never heard of her, but then again I've not watched TV in years.

She was in that one Oscarbait, 12 years a slave.

If I saw them I wouldn't think of them as black.

Meh, I've only seen a few minutes of the beggining

Has her family always been in Mexico?

Costa Chica has black communities where they retain unique cultural traditions and remain in pueblos negros.

Danza de los Diablos is a traditional dance of black Mexicans and African influenced dances and songs have been retained.

Lobos/Zambos are both black and indigenous you do not have to pic one or the other.

That's because in Costa Rica they really think they're """"white"""" in Mexico no one really gives a shit about that except for the occasional permavirgin neet that post here.

Oh I read Costa Rica, but anyway you're wrong, while there has been a revival of "blackness" these towns as I said could not be considered very different from other similarly isolated nearby towns that have no black heritage. These dances, food and small cultural minutae while African in origin are extended among non Afro descendants, similar things happened in Veracruz where some words, music and dances influence the culture while not all people have black ancestry. What I mean is that these communities are not some kind of sanctuary or reservation for blacks, just places where black ancestry is more common, since there where more blacks there to begin with.

What is it with mulattos/quadroons (or just mixed people in general) having green eyes?

Those aren't green. It's called genetics, same reason red or blond hair will never disappear unless we kill the mutants for the affront tot god they are.

He didn't do anything wrong. Leave him alone.

No one is saying there are reservations or sanctuaries. I'm countering your statement that Black Mexicans have not cultural distinction from any other Mexican. That's incorrect.

By large and far they don't, it isn't exclusive to them but more related to the geographical zone. Like if you happen to live in one of those towns and you're 0% black, people will still find it weird if you don't participate in the local traditions.

The geographic zone is not important, the influences of African slaves and freedmen is what important. They still practice traditions derived from Africa and I guarantee you that with DNA studies you'll be hard pressed to find anyone in CC with long roots there without African ancestry.

CC and the afromexican communities that shaped the regional culture is afromestizo, the "geography" is not important the continuation of traditions of afromexicans and those assimilated into the community is what's important.

Sure man tell me about my country, fyi costa chica is an isolated region where black ancestry has been preserved, that's true, but it was never exclusively black, that's why so few people look black still, three or 4 slave settlements and plantations among dozens of mestizo and indian villages. Yes, black culture and traditions have been preserved to a degree but it hasn't exclusively remained part people with black ancestry, of which there are many in costa chica.

About the last part, I mean that there are many people without black ancestry even in costa chica.

The only people without black ancestry engaging in Afromexican traditions are those who have assimilated into Afromexican communities.

No one has said anything about exclusively anything. My main point was showing how you're wrong in stating afromexicans are not culturally distinct at all.

In Costa chica that is not the case

It's everyone in the region, wich as I said it's not completely Afro. The same as Veracruz though there the borders are more fuzzy, and those distinctions are hardly noticeable of make their culture incompatible with other nearby zones, do you think they dance Los Diablos or whatever every morning? No one knows or practices most of those traditions anymore anyway, usually a few guys in cultural centers.

Might it be because, like that woman, they're only 30-40% black in average.

I had lived my entire life in northern Mexico and I have never seen a black mexican. Yes, of course, we have very brown people, but not of the same kind as the United States or other latin american countries.

>No ha ido a ver a Kalimba con su morrita.

Tiene miedo se la viole

i don't know. i'm currently dating a colombian afro/mix girl "niche" is what they call themselves.

pretty cute desu.

Mexicans hate black people

because mexico

They're called congolombians for a reason.
Colombia had a lot of African slavery on the Pacific coast.
Mexico had so little, and a lot of mixing, that there are very very very few black people.

Innocent btw

No, maybe Chicanos but those are crazy.

Half afro-colombian half danish masterrace

I didn't mean to insult.
I was just saying you guys do have black people.

Do you dress up as zulu viking ?

I'm a foreigner in both countries, oh well

My grandparents hate black people tho, and they're Mexican as fuck

you just look like any other nigger

Stockholm syndrome CHIcanos wanting to be accepted. Craaazyyy, as I said.

How are you a foreigner in Colombia? Isn't everyone there mixed race anyway?

t. Pradeep Zhong

My beard is ginger, checkmate canuck.

>canadian education
purer blacks usually don't have hairy arms like that you leafnigger

wait wait guys
what if there was a community of
nigger
mexican
muslims

Gringos would shit their pants.

They'd probably be lynched by the
nigger
mexican
shia muslims

I dress and behave like a Dane and my spanish is more elaborate and softer than the average guy here. People can tell there is something off about me even though I spend most of my time here,

But they do. It's just that their population is extremely small, about 2% of the population and their almost all in one state, Veracruz. Their second president was even a Mulatto.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZyaEOWdcJeA

10/10
Do you have them in Colombia ?
I'm assuming Bimbo is there