How can you sleep at night knowing that nucelar weapons exist? There are...

How can you sleep at night knowing that nucelar weapons exist? There are.enough nooks to destroy the world several times over.

At the push of a button, some foreign fuck half a world away could end all life, including yours.
>nb4 mutually assured destruction

Small solace when your skin is melting off your bones. Some insane fuck like Kim jomg whatever or some incompetent fuckwit nation like India could fuck up and accidentally end everything. No internet, no humans, no anything at all.

Fuck, how does anyone EVER sleep??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tlatelolco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We pretend they never exist.

I give it another 80 years before we accidentally our entire species.

One way or another.

No one wants to nuke us anyway.

the most probable scenario is terrorist nuclear attack in the usa.

I'm far away from any major target so if nukes started flying I would be fine. At least until nuclear winter set in

More than likely you will be killed by a nigger.

How do you know? Have you actually seen a nuclear weapon?

>some incompetent fuckwit nation like India

ameritard suck a nigger dick you fucking faggot fuck fucking kill yourself you retarded piece of shit 250 kg bag of fat skin fucking cunt ass faggot fuck u

This supposedly keeps us safe. Not you, us.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Tlatelolco

India dropping the shittalk bomb.

>in the usa.
Probably not, unless it is murrican false flag. I'd think nuclear terrorist attack is a lot more likely in Europe, especially if we don't get our borders in check.
But even more likely is that there is nuclear terrorist attack in India, middle east, or maybe even China before Europe

poo

Because if I die, I am no longer sentient and don't care.

>here are.enough nooks to destroy the world several times over.

No

I thought americans fapped to the idea of nuking stuff

Shut up or i sunk your gay ass boat

POO

More than likely you will get shanked by a spic

Nuclear weapons is safer than a giant meteor simply because humans know they have the control over the lives of millions of people

It isn't just about how stupid people are but how afraid they are as well

Also the west trumps the fear about norks but really if you don't invade north korea personally you have nothing to fear

Because I'm immortal, immune to radiation and have 200 cans of beans in my basement.

>trumps
President Trump confirmed to invade north korea personally.

That information is classified.

Also, an old soviet joke for you guys.

A murrican general visits soviet nuclear silo.
There he sees a colonel that lined up the soldiers and screams:
-You bastard sons of a whore! You fucking imbecile sons of sick pig and dog! Who was playing dominoes on control panel?!
General feels bad for soldier, approaches the colonel and says:
-Listen, colonel, we in USA don't treat soldiers that way
Colonel faces him and screams:
-There are no more USA, you faggot! Who was playing dominoes on control panel?!

>immortal
>will never die of starvation
>chooses to stock up on BEANS instead of just not eating

That's not funny, I didn't even crack a smile. I would've preferred a "in Soviet Russia" joke

>losing my precious 92 kg of meat and muscles
No.

You have something against beans m8?

I'm sure most countries with nuclear weapons also have defences against them. It's made more tricky by stuff like the UKs trident but I'm pretty confident in America's ever expanding air defences.

I wouldn't get bombed where I am anyway sadly. Maybe at work I would.

Honestly, out of all the nuclear nations, the USA is probably the most likely to actually use their nukes (aside from Best Korea). I mean you've already done it twice before and you seem to have very few regrets about it.

Although to answer your question, we're all going to die anyway. Fearing death is just pointless.

Don't really fancy them to be one-hundred percent completely honest with you, family relative.

They're emergency food, m8.
No taste, no posh, just protein.

Just because we're all going to die doesn't mean we have to die nedlessly by having our skin melt from our muscles and being irradiated into large piles of microwaved goo.

Why do you need protein if you're never going to die?

To contain my body mass and feed my offspring, m8.

Why would you care if you got nuked? You'd be dead so it's not like you'd have to deal with the aftermath. As soon as you die, how and when you die becomes irrelevant because the end result is still the same: you end up being a lifeless corpse.

I dunno, if it happens I can't do anything about it anyway. No point stressing.

I follow what's happening in the middle east, which is the powder keg of the world right now, and there's nothing close to a nuclear conflict right now. Not too worried.

Yes but I'm alive now and before I die (assuming I'm not atomized in the initial blast) I will have to go through the process of dying which, I have read, will be quite excruciating. I don't even like stubbing my toe, being irradiated to death will most certainly not be pleasant, even of it lasts only a few minutes.

You can always end your suffering, m8.
Don't you have a pistol at least?

>why would you care if you got nuked?

I've been on this site 8 years and this is by far the stupidest question Ive ever seen.

No.

Due to past hospitalizations I am barred from ever owning a firearm in the United States.

>There are.enough nooks to destroy the world several times over.

meme

Do you know how many nuclear weapon test have been done on this earth?

Just take a knife then.
Count the fifth left rib from bottom and stick it between it and next one. 3 seconds at most, and you'll won't feel a thing.

The thing about NKorea is that all their nukes are ballistic missiles aren't they? They could try use them but they won't hit anyone.

Well, they have plenty of them, so it would at least create a localized ecological catastrophe.

Are you suggesting that ballistic missiles are inheritance inaccurate?

They're easy to intercept, I think that what's he want to say.

>I mean you've already done it twice before and you seem to have very few regrets about it.
There's nothing regretful about saving millions of lives.

Most of them were done underground

Besides, there's a good portion of earth that you'd not need to nuke to ensure the extinction of the human species

Living in an irrelevant island sure helps a lot.

>There are.enough nooks to destroy the world several times over.
Nonsense. There aren't even enough nukes to destroy the US. The earth is fucking huge, dude. At best you'd get a 50-200m death toll.

I'm suggesting the US could easily intercept them.

Yeah I mean they could probably hit SKorea and I don't think they want to hit anyone else in that region, but talks of "We could strike the US" are easily laughed off.

>They're easy to intercept

Only for a short time frame.

Forgot to mention, but the great danger of nukes is infrastructure destruction. A couple of strategic nukes can set back a nation a handful of decades back.

They can hit Alaska.
Or North Pole, that would be hilarious.

NK has extreamly primitive nuclear technology. They're barely at Hiroshima level tech that was abandoned 55 years ago.

I'm not expert but I think the US already has defences set up in SKorea so distance is no worry. What's the latest on that THAAD that was being talked about, is China still opposed/US pushing ahead anyway?

That's what I thought, I don't really keep too up to date on it though. I imagine the US will step in before they get anything more advanced, if they ever do.

For god's sake, they never going to do anything. NK is basically a dictator trying to be at power as long as it possible, not some crazy James Bond villain like media says most of the times.

The US has set up defences in SK, however, that certainly does not change that once an IBCM is on the way down, you are in deep trouble if you wish to intercept the warhead(s).

This.

NK knows exactly how to play the game, they are not going to do anything stupid.

Nobody wants NK to have more advanced armament. China, it's "ally" has been threatening with them with sanctions for years now if they didn't settle down.

Most of the West admittedly also uses technology that's out of date from the 70's or earlier, but a the yield of those bombs is some 20-30x more than the highest yield we suspect North Korea has.

just, like, forget about it bro haha

Still, it's really painful about the people there.
I knew a family that fled from there somehow, the fact that they didn't even want to talk about it says something.

nuking us makes us grow stronger

you may not be dead

most of the victims of the bombings were alive for suffered much