Hi, I'm American

Hi, I'm American.

I didn't realize all these other countries have computers, am I speaking to the social elite in each of their respective nation?

No you are speaking to the social autists of each country

I never know with these threads, Americans have shown themselves to be sheltered time and time again so there's no way of knowing for sure.

Also this desu

well in certain countries for example canada and germany computers are rare, so most of the posters in those countries are just americans who are on vacation and have brought their laptops / mobile devices.

Yes

I looted mine from murrican tourists body about 4 years ago. Along with a SW 586 and a pack of bubble gum.

>an American asked me if we have TV in England

Well, Britain did invent the computer

and the internet for that matter

I send this message with my 27mc

Woah cool

Are you like a member of congress or president? It's so cool you get the opportunity to post here with us.

Yes.

I am Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, how are you today?

>american tourists in azerbaijan
lol wot

No. more than 60% of the country access the internet daily.

You know good ol' murricans, they're pretty bad with geography.

Hello Willem Alexander here how do you do? Did you receive my tulips??

because why not

Computers aren't really a rarity these days. I think it's just the internet speed is abysmal in the rest of the world outside of korea

Yes indeed we have. On behalf of all Canadians I thank you, Your Majesty, and the people of the Netherlands for their generosity and hope the special bond between our two nations will endure for generations to come.

>says the american

Mr. Trudeau,

Im not sure what happens if I kill my enemy, who wins? Also, can you tell me how to find a girlfriend?

Oh WOW

Look! It's Sweden. I hear they are so wealth and everyone is blonde blue eyes

>Sup Forums
>social elite

Killing your enemy means you did exactly what they wanted you to do. They wanted you to fight them. So in that way, if you kill your enemy, they win.

As for your gf situation, try being yourself. When I first met Sophie I told her everyday I was a feminist just so she knew who I was. And now she's wife. Pic related.

one day we'll have to stop laughing at the mentally retarded and accept them for what they are.

how is that static ip working out for you jamal?

Are you retarded?

Sometimes a fucking Chad
Sometimes the most autist man

Always a compulsive masturbator

> chair ( )
> computer (X)

>H W B
Did you Americans know rest of your world call female body from bottom to top like Hip, Waist and Breast?

After we found out that other countries don't use dryers, we can't be sure about anything.

He meant license free TV