The city of Stutterlake

The city of Stutterlake

youtube.com/watch?v=RZS2XHcQdqA&t=0s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5mxFfkr7g
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F85G25908&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Processors - Desktops-_-9SIA2F85G25908&gclid=CjwKEAjw_PfGBRDW_sutqMbQsmMSJAAMpUapS8NPn-AA02AC1kiwRNqac-IRrncNbs84jYKkExSorBoCU9fw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DELID THIS

But that's wrong goy-I mean valued customer, percentiles don't matter, only average fps does.

>that difference between higher clocked memory

Fuck me if I'm not getting a boner.

Oh look it's Intel's favorite game(soon to be replaced by Fallout4)

The biggest thing about all these benches are the minimums

Even if the 7700k gets 5-10FPS faster on average the minimums are so much better on Ryzen it's not even a competition.

Old shit games.
Looks identical to me.

New SJW game, need optimizations.

There are better games to choose for benchmarking, GTA5 is really terrible

Nice get, also Ryzen got better input lag for audio and stuff you put in usb3.1 mice keyboard ..

A USB 3.1/3.0 controller is hanging directly off the CPU and not the chipset in Ryzen's case so lower latency is expected.
Should be pretty neat for audio production

really? even on usb 2.0 devices?

also anyone got 1700x power consumption at 4.0?

>1700x power consumption at 4.0?
Pretty high, as much as a 7700k at 5.0

nah, that's 1700
1700x is about 30% lower, I don't remember exact numbers.

Imagine if the B2 stepping increases electrostatic properties of the CPU? 4.0 at 1.3v would be amazing.

Likewise 3.0 at 0.85-9v would be holy shit

it's different to 1700x

1700 gets way higher at 4.0 than 1800x, I want to know where 1700x stand between them

chewwy pwicked bwenchmawrks! buuuuuuh! dwese noe count!!

Unlike the 1700, the 1700x and 1800x shouldn't be all that much different at high voltages, both have a full XFR so they're both expected to hit very high voltages when it kicks in.
I'm guessing some 10-15W difference at 4.0, which isn't something a noctua can't handle

>even on usb 2.0 devices?
are 2.0 and 3 got difference latency ? regardless of that it will give better latency, it go directly to cpu

delid dis pls

There seems to be a very fast increasing number of things that don't matter 3 weeks after launch.

>116k views

This isn't 2004 anymore Intel, you don't live in a vacuum like you did, your kikery is getting exposed to the world.

With more AGESA updates thing aren't gonna turn up worse :P

How does it compare in quake amdrones

if you run quake at anything but the lowest settings you shouldn't be playing quake

I wonder how Coffeelake will end up, 6 cores at 5.0 would be insane in a few ways.

>300W usage
>requires mobo with 50 chokes
>requires $150 AIO cooler
>still uses TIM
>comes with house insurance

coffeelake will be the new prescott lmao

You forgot how it melts the socket and digs right through to china.

Where's Fallout4?

In the trash, where it belongs.

>go through the same motions in two different runs on the same hardware
>wildly different results

Sugoi benchmark, aniki.

Use GPU to bottleneck the 7700k. It's maximum is now more inline with the ryzen.
Ryzen shills rejoice.

Can I cherrypick too?

You're not the only one who saw the video, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=lN5mxFfkr7g

user...

Yes, I saw that from the first picture you posted.
You may not realize it but you are the cherry-picker.

This is why I have issues with running games as benchmarks, the runs aren't 100% repeatable, unless you play a walkway simulator, something different always happens, a good example is GTA5.

Not to mention some settings like different CPUs as well, while some CPU wins at high graphic settings it can lose in 'insane' graphic settings, for what reason? I don't know, possibly the latter textures compressed higher so it takes more power to decompress them, which isn't a problem on the regular high setting.

Just use same methods they do for gases/fluids.

Run things longer and do several runs, problems solved.
Nobody would do that though, because you know, it's actual work. These fuckers complain when they have to run benchmarks for more than 4 hours.

More and more games are coming with built in benchmark utility just so these review shits don't have to work for money.

And if you noticed the games with these built-in benchmarks are getting preferred by these guys.

I need an honest question: Is Ryzen actually better? It finally happened?

NEVER!

8 cores? Why do you need 4 cores? 2 cores is all you need.

Fuking lol, So this what happen if u remove gpu bottleneck

You'll always have a GPU bottleneck though, even now at 1440p, not to mention 4k.

As for 1080p, I don't think anyone buying a 1080Ti will be playing at that resolution.

Reminder that this was ran with 2133MHz memory on Nvidia's favorite shill site.

> Old shit games.

So what?

it says 2666 though.

Reminder that you can buy R5s right now, not just pre-order, but buy.

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2F85G25908&ignorebbr=1&nm_mc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC&cm_mmc=KNC-GoogleMKP-PC-_-pla-_-Processors - Desktops-_-9SIA2F85G25908&gclid=CjwKEAjw_PfGBRDW_sutqMbQsmMSJAAMpUapS8NPn-AA02AC1kiwRNqac-IRrncNbs84jYKkExSorBoCU9fw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

where is X?
it's not worth without 4.0

>before it comes out
>"the true value looks like the non x since they'll clock the same"
>now
>"fug dude, where is my x?"
It'll clock nearly the fucking same.
But going from the 1600 to 1600x is a much better value than the 1700 to 1700x or 1800x.

These benchmarks are shit, a real CPU test is at 800x600 with low settings

Nope, only 3.1.

Lolno, that's literally nothing more than a clockspeed test.
No different from synthetic tests.

That methodology was fine when we were still running single core CPUs.

Not anymore.

3.4-3.6 is way too low
3.6-4.0 is ideal

>Crysis 3
Does anyone unironically play this game? It looks nice, sure, but it's fucking terrible in any other way.

Come on Intel shills where are you?

Only crack smoking Intel shills think that's even a possibility.

They're shitting up the other thread.

>people who call me out on my delusions are shills
fucking retards...